Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Overhaul khan vault mandalorian money daryl boomers riot wolfenstein boom Mask gauss power dead Call Superpele NPCs ghoul commonwealth body Reforged marvel Ryse hunk Gear machine
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby DionysusDreams Today at 2:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby HunterWorld Today at 4:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 7:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 9:20 pm

» The Next fallout
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 12:16 am

» Starfield
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Your way to improve stability and reduce CTD's of F3,FNV
1.Community patches like Mission Mojave.
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2.NVEC and NVSR fixes.
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3.4GB patch.
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 11 ]
4.All previous.
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap48%What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 48% [ 13 ]
5.Different from this list.
What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
Keevs

Keevs

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.   What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:45 am

It's a mod, I think it's called that or fake fullscreen on the nexus! http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41381/? Think this also runs in 4gb mode too if I am not correct, but you need to have 4gb mode installed seperately.

What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 7MakDJW
Back to top Go down
nickrica

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.   What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:49 am

nooice! i hope this helps my game with the crazy amount of mods i have, lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Keevs

Keevs

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.   What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:50 am

Helped me when my mod list went beyond 80 mods a lot, hope it helps you too

Back to top Go down
CodenameHunk

CodenameHunk

PostSubject: Re: What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.   What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 3:04 pm

Ashoka wrote:
Helped me
My mistake that i haven't tried it before.(I even downloaded it, but haven't install it)
Looks like my crashes went away. Thank you. Thumbs Up

Last edited by CodenameHunk on Sat May 09, 2015 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keevs

Keevs

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.   What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 3:16 pm

That's great Hunk! Glad it helped!

Back to top Go down
Roy Batty

Roy Batty

PostSubject: Re: What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.   What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:28 am

FNV4GB, TTWFixes (For TTW), YUP (for NV), NVSR, NVAC, Threaded AI ini tweak, shader package tweak, vorbis 1.3.5 dlls (fixes audio lag and stutter, particularly with USB audio devices).

I'm currently folding in the NVEC error fixes module into TTWFixes as well, so it will be quite the comprehensive bug fix collection when it's done. It also includes fixes from the team for both NV and Fallout 3 bugs not addressed by other mods.

MMUE does a lot of bad stuff with reusing form lists and also it's an esp with a crap ton of navmesh edits which will go stale when you revisit a cell, those kinds of things need to be in an ESM.

Don't use any CTD or "Better performance" mods with NV or especially TTW either, they delete important things.

Also yes, knowing your mods is a must, it takes a little time to learn to make a good merge patch but the results are SO worth it.

FakeFullscreen doesn't work with FNV4GB, so use OneTweak (you can find it on the skyrim nexus), it's an skse/nvse plugin and yes it works with New Vegas.

-RB
Back to top Go down
CodenameHunk

CodenameHunk

PostSubject: Re: What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.   What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Roy Batty wrote:
FakeFullscreen doesn't work with FNV4GB, so use OneTweak (you can find it on the skyrim nexus), it's an skse/nvse plugin and yes it works with New Vegas.
Yeah, i'm already use it. No more problems with FNV.
Too bad that some of NVEC fixes only add in-game bugs.(if you play hardcore mode. That's why i removed it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.   What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2