Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele marvel money vault Overhaul gauss wolfenstein riot machine NPCs hunk body boom Reforged Mask dead commonwealth daryl Gear khan boomers power Ryse ghoul Call mandalorian
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby ande543 Yesterday at 9:18 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby hunter1828 Mon May 13, 2024 7:50 pm

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 11:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 5:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 9:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 7:20 pm

» The Next fallout
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 4:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 4:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 10:16 pm

» Starfield
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 3:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 4:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 5:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Game stop working on loading save Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Game stop working on loading save

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dtobviousmcduh

dtobviousmcduh

Game stop working on loading save Empty
PostSubject: Game stop working on loading save   Game stop working on loading save EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:27 am

If you are answering this topic, please, read it all this post, as i mention what is going on exactly and detailed so noone post any "solution" that i've mentioned that did not worked.

So, i had to do a fresh install of the game twice, because my game broke, the first install my game stopped working on loading any save file, and after fighting and trying to find solutions on google, i did a fresh install, now the game work until a certain point where i'm quicking loading, mostly because i tend to die a lot when i'm fighting multiple targets, some time it is easy, but sometimes the realistic damage pisses me off, so when i am in one of those quick reloads, my game stop working in any save i try to load, old ones, new ones, CASM saves, nothing, not even making a new game and trying to load a game from there. I will try once more reinstalling the game, as from my last install to now, it improved a little. But, even if i do a fresh resintall, what can i do about it? What is causing my game to stop working? I noticed no diference between NVAC on or off.
I don't know if it my saves that is corrupting, as it happens to all the saves i have, or is the game. What i don't get it, is why the game work, but suddenly it stop loading any save file. I don't know if the amount of mods (100-125 max) either, but i didn't tested the game vanilla to see if what happen. I doubt it may be the amount of mods as i paly FNV heavily modded for a some years now, and it is the first time i have problems with loading saves or corrupt saves if thats the case. I'm feeling that my computer is acting wierd, and that may be the cause, but Fallout is the only program i'm having issues, other than that was bluescreen of death while trying to defrag my computer with the windows system tool

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game stop working on loading save   Game stop working on loading save EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:40 am

It might be a certain mod you've added recently. it's happened to me when I try to add a mod that heavily conflicts with another mod and just messes everything up.
I'd try removing mods until you can manage to make your game stable again.
Hopefully you get your game fixed. Sorry if I couldn't help!
Back to top Go down
dtobviousmcduh

dtobviousmcduh

PostSubject: Re: Game stop working on loading save   Game stop working on loading save EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:57 am

I though it might be something like that, but i have almost the same mods all the time, it only change the ones i have on depending on my playthrough. I discarted that option because FNVEdit always show that tons of stuff are conflicting but, lately i havent being using a merged patch. I'll track down every mod i installed recently and see if disabling them fix my problem...

The mods i can remember from my head right now are some new Lands like Empire Wasteland and Primm caves. Ligh my flare, which is a miscellaneous mod. A companion Russel. Jay Enb(beautiful, i have to endorse soon, i forgot)... Well maybe i post my current mod list/load order?

Maybe not, i'm doing a complete reinstall of the game and i will test mob by mob to see if that is actually the problem, if it isn't, i don't know what i am going to do... honestly

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
Great Teacher Alex

Great Teacher Alex

PostSubject: Re: Game stop working on loading save   Game stop working on loading save EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:31 am

Your problem could be increased instability due to saves overwritten too much and your quick save is corrupted due to using it too much. Another problem could be you have played so long and so much of the game that your save is so large that the game cant process it.
If you are using quicksaves and quick save a lot that can create more instability in your game and if you keep overwriting the same save that can create instability as well. Also when playing fallout the game becomes more and more unstable due to the places you travel to and places you enter basically adding to a list which the game has to remember.

I hope what I've had helps and if what I list isn't the problem then try deactivating all mods except for ones that are needed for the save to work and if that doesn't work then you might need to just use an earlier save.
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Game stop working on loading save   Game stop working on loading save EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:50 am

I'd just suggest that you delete everything in the My Documents/My Games/FNV or whatever it is called in there as well. Saves from previous game might not work due to mods (if there are) because you no longer have the mods that save saved in with it.

dtobviousmcduh

PostSubject: Re: Game stop working on loading save   Game stop working on loading save EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:34 pm

alonewolf003 wrote:
I'd just suggest that you delete everything in the My Documents/My Games/FNV or whatever it is called in there as well. Saves from previous game might not work due to mods (if there are) because you no longer have the mods that save saved in with it.

My save folder is always clean, when the game stop working, i tried a few times and then i delete the folder. No sense in keeping the files if they are corrupted.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
flamenx01

flamenx01

PostSubject: Re: Game stop working on loading save   Game stop working on loading save EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:08 pm

Have you tried running the game in windowed mode? I've heard that can help but I'm not sure exactly how.
Back to top Go down
dtobviousmcduh

dtobviousmcduh

PostSubject: Re: Game stop working on loading save   Game stop working on loading save EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:12 pm

Never tried actually. i've heard a lot, not for this sort of problem, but for some other stuff that run the game windowed can fix. I suposed fake full screen works same as windowed? Cant stand the borders...

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
flamenx01

flamenx01

PostSubject: Re: Game stop working on loading save   Game stop working on loading save EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:14 pm

Yeah fake full screen works the same. I use it for fallout 3 and new vegas and I've not had any save issues in ages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game stop working on loading save   Game stop working on loading save EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:13 pm

dtobviousmcduh wrote:
Never tried actually. i've heard a lot, not for this sort of problem, but for some other stuff that run the game windowed can fix. I suposed fake full screen works same as windowed? Cant stand the borders...
Yeah there's a application called "GameCompanion" That is basically a fake fullscreen. you can get it off the nexus.
Back to top Go down
flamenx01

flamenx01

PostSubject: Re: Game stop working on loading save   Game stop working on loading save EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:20 pm

ZuExis wrote:

Yeah there's a application called "GameCompanion" That is basically a fake fullscreen. you can get it off the nexus.

I prefer Fake Fullscreen Mode Windowed - Alt Tab Fix by BUDA20 as it's a bit less intrusive but to each their own Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game stop working on loading save   Game stop working on loading save Empty

Back to top Go down

Game stop working on loading save

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1