Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
gauss NPCs daryl boom money marvel dead Overhaul wolfenstein commonwealth riot hunk ghoul mandalorian power vault boomers Gear machine body Superpele Ryse khan Mask Call Reforged
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby monke gaming Today at 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Factions that would be cool to see in fallout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vaulttech101

vaulttech101

Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Empty
PostSubject: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:28 am

What factions would you like to see in fallout series?
Back to top Go down
LtTripitZ

LtTripitZ

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:43 am

Maybe a faction of Russian survivors that crossed over the Bering Strait crossing (land bridge between Russia and Alaska) to establish a base in north america. Or maybe the Nazi splinter groups that existed in pre-war america saw the ddestuction and choas caused by the Great War as an oportunity and banned together to take power and control. Just some random thoughts cheers

vaulttech101

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:45 am

Wow I mean that's just utterly A fantastic answer I love all of those Ideas I mean wow tgreat idea man!
Back to top Go down
fsufan23

fsufan23

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:53 am

I would like to see the faction called Ronto it was mentioned in Fallout 3 Pitt DLC as a huge military power kind of like the NCR

vaulttech101

vaulttech101

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:54 am

I like that idea adds something new to fallout I think it would be kool if there is a new faction that's bigger then the ncr like a faction of motorcycle gangs put together bye survivers to create a army
Back to top Go down
roflcopter117
Admin
roflcopter117

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:13 am

It would be neat to see a faction like Monolith from Stalker in Fallout. They could maybe be some kind of extremist Brotherhood of Steel splinter group that has taken their traditions and ways to a whole new extreme. I've always been fascinated with the reclusive hostile factions.
Back to top Go down
vaulttech101

vaulttech101

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:14 am

Roflcopter I cannot believe I never thought of that great idea bud I as well have also been fascinated with them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:55 am

Ciphers of the West, Ronto, Midwestern Brotherhood of Steel (again <3), The Institute, more hidden stuff about Quaere Verum
Back to top Go down
rebillion76

rebillion76

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: BOS
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:01 am

A faction that is not made up of normal human's, as almost all of the big factions are, maybe a big faction made only of ghouls, or androids. or maybe a faction of Racist Nazi ghoul's.... or maybe... Android Ghouls! lol!

Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Gunetw10
"Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds"
Back to top Go down
vaulttech101

vaulttech101

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:31 am

I like all of these ideas keep them coming I might decide to make a mod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:13 am

Nazi Ghouls, well not ghouls speaking german but ghouls that are over the top racist and taking inspiration for the group/settlement from the third reich...honestly, I'd love to see that.
The groups I mentioned were actually mentioned in the series and in BoS case were a central/main part of the game.
Android ghouls...makes no sense, sorry imho its just illogical. Not even sure if lore wise ghouls could get artificial limbs or even if Falloutverse has that sort of thing.
But an android/robot/cyborg faction...well in Fallout Tactics there was the Calculator and it build advanced humanoid robots so its possible that somewhere in the US or around the world something similar could happen.
We never got to know what exactly what happened in Europe, Russia, Asia, Middle-East
Back to top Go down
vaulttech101

vaulttech101

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:01 pm

Raze im digging that idea alott and im trying to decide what kind of mod I would wanna make im gonna make a big one so I might include that in there
Back to top Go down
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:45 pm

Not really a new faction but if they are working on Fallout 4 I would love to see the Talon company back.They were just awsome in Fallout 3.In my opinion they even had better tactics than the NCR TongueTril .
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:49 pm

*TOPIC MOVED* from Member's Lounge/Off-Topic (which is for everything NOT related to Fallout or other video games) over to Fallout/Discussion (where this topic should have been created in).
You've been warned about 15-20 times about making topics in the wrong sections, vaulttech
You will be sanctioned if it happens again.

Back to top Go down
LightTofu

LightTofu

Character sheet
Name: Haruka
Faction: Raider
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:13 pm

This "faction" already exists in Fallout but I've barely see the Chinese remnants in the games. I had only encountered them in Fallout 3, and I wished they made a return in New Vegas, but to no avail. I thought they were an interesting minor faction and it would be cool to see them more again in the next Fallout game.
Back to top Go down
I am Andy

I am Andy

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:17 pm

Some sort of remnants of Europe or the Uk to be quite honest, would be amazing to see how other parts of the world has dealt with the nuclear apocalypse
Back to top Go down
BrewMasterBao

BrewMasterBao

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:15 pm

i'd like to see a tf 141 from mw2 versus the spetznaz or tratiors with shepard being the boss at the end would be nice to see plus i've seen a soap race somewhere, but yea would be nice for a faction/quest line.

TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:13 pm

A advanced form of Nazis that were remnants and started growing in population in a vault. and after the war they were trained enough and invented more powerful guns and gadgets. Play a similar role as the legion taking prisoners, destroying towns and using slaves but also like wolfensteins nazis having advanced armor

thebandmike

thebandmike

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:30 pm

I would like to see the Midwest Brotherhood return a well. I really liked the concept art for their armors.

Also more character similar to the Antagonizer, and The Mechanist. I really like the camp nature of their characters, and the super hero theme.

Johnny757

Johnny757

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:00 pm

I am Andy wrote:
Some sort of remnants of Europe or the Uk to be quite honest, would be amazing to see how other parts of the world has dealt with the nuclear apocalypse

I completely agree I would love to see how russia and the UK and Africa has delt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  Empty

Back to top Go down

Factions that would be cool to see in fallout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next