Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Gear dead boom Mask machine commonwealth space boomers Ryse body ghoul mandalorian Superpele riot hunk NPCs marvel daryl FCOM upgrades vault money Reforged khan wolfenstein Call
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby Bset Yesterday at 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby Smash96 Yesterday at 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:33 pm

» hi i'm new person
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby Smellen D'generes Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:06 pm

» New person
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:06 am

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:44 am

» who here is a mandalorian??
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout New Vegas Mods Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout New Vegas Mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrianBigums

BrianBigums

Fallout New Vegas Mods Empty
PostSubject: Fallout New Vegas Mods   Fallout New Vegas Mods EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:40 am

Hey guys I'm new to pc gaming and I just wanted to know if there are any good mods?
Back to top Go down
YohanC

YohanC

Location : Capital Wasteland,Vault 108: Currently looking for a---"GARY!?!"

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas Mods   Fallout New Vegas Mods EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:11 am

While I can't tell you what good mods are on this site because I'm not at Colonial rank yet, I can most certainly refer you to some good mods on the Nexus. I'd start out with Project Nevada. It aims to make the game feel less outdated and adds a lot more functionality and playability (stuff like running, slow-mo bullet time, all that jazz). Another good mod type to look into is a HUD mod. HUD (in case you were unaware) is that thing that basically displays the health and stamina bars and all the immediate character info. Mods like darnified UI and Unified HUD can help with that. Additionally, there's a multitude of texture packs out there, but I'd start with weapon retextures and the EVE project. Aside from those, you should think about re-texturing to a limit that your PC doesn't suffer a serious frame rate drop. Above 40 is ideal for most people. Also, look into Millenia's weapon mods. Great stuff. If you've got a decent off enough rig, ENB'S do the bulk of the work in those "super realistic fallout setup" videos. They basically add cinematic effects and can really change the atmosphere of the whole game. The FPS drop depends on the ENB, so it's up to you and your personal preferences as to what you'll choose (if at all). I hope I've given you some idea of the mods to look for. If not, PM me. Word to the wise though, make sure you start up the game after enabling every new ESP or ESM. I know it might seem like a lot of work for nothing, especially if it's fine anyways, but believe me it'll save you time in the long run should something actually go wrong. In the event that it does, just go up the list disabling all the ESPs and ESMs until you can start it without crashing. Good luck! And don't be afraid to ask for help! Beer

-Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas Mods   Fallout New Vegas Mods EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:16 pm

I'm disappointed now TongueTril
besides the fact that we have about 11 fallout subforums this topic could've been posted in (and a few general gaming ones too), the topic starter decided to entitle his introduction topic as "Fallout New Vegas Mods" in the "Welcome" section

furthermore, the very next poster claims that he can't mention a decent mod here, while our very own Public Mods section that he does have access to is quite a bit more interesting than about 3 quarters of Nexus

oh well... you'll have to live and learn Wink

@Brian - if you're gonna make an introduction topic, say a few words about yourself, don't just utter a request for mods

@Yohan - I'm sure you should spend a bit more time in our public releases subsections Thumbs Up

Back to top Go down
YohanC

YohanC

Location : Capital Wasteland,Vault 108: Currently looking for a---"GARY!?!"

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas Mods   Fallout New Vegas Mods EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:31 pm

DVAted wrote:
I'm disappointed now TongueTril
besides the fact that we have about 11 fallout subforums this topic could've been posted in (and a few general gaming ones too), the topic starter decided to entitle his introduction topic as "Fallout New Vegas Mods" in the "Welcome" section

furthermore, the very next poster claims that he can't mention a decent mod here, while our very own Public Mods section that he does have access to is quite a bit more interesting than about 3 quarters of Nexus

oh well... you'll have to live and learn Wink

@Brian - if you're gonna make an introduction topic, say a few words about yourself, don't just utter a request for mods

@Yohan - I'm sure you should spend a bit more time in our public releases subsections Thumbs Up

Thanks DVAted, I'll be sure to check it out!

-Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Back to top Go down
stfdmn

stfdmn

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas Mods   Fallout New Vegas Mods EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:43 pm

The poor guy probably got lost on these forums. He asked before about some armors.

@BrianBigums
Welcome to VGU! Read the rules of these forums to get you started, I kinda got lost at first aswell a few weeks back, had to dig through everything I could find. Click on the topics on the left of the page, read the comments, have fun laughing at what funny things people are usually saying, profit.

That Medal Of Honor outfit you were looking for is from dragbody's public armor pack 2. He has around 3 public packs I think, go check them out.

http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/t1015-rel-public-armor-pack-2

Back to top Go down
jn0400

jn0400

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas Mods   Fallout New Vegas Mods EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:52 am

take a look at millenia's mods> http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/users/431125/?tb=mods&pUp=1
Back to top Go down
Shadowound

Shadowound

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas Mods   Fallout New Vegas Mods EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 3:40 am

hello guys, i'm totally new on new vegas modding so is there any good mods for me?
Back to top Go down
darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas Mods   Fallout New Vegas Mods EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 4:20 am

@Shadowound Look at the yellow link on the left column, mod master thread, this link would need a fire beacon Smile

Fallout New Vegas Mods Gyrophare-de-police-image-animee-0004

MrNukaCola036

MrNukaCola036

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas Mods   Fallout New Vegas Mods EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 8:09 pm

im new here, what mods do people recommend?
Back to top Go down
Ski

Ski

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas Mods   Fallout New Vegas Mods EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 9:54 pm

I love fallout mods too haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas Mods   Fallout New Vegas Mods Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout New Vegas Mods

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1