Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine marvel riot boom hunk NPCs dead boomers mandalorian commonwealth khan gauss Call Reforged power Gear Ryse daryl wolfenstein Superpele vault money Mask body ghoul Overhaul
Latest topics
» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 6:20 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Sat May 11, 2024 4:20 am

» Afterlife discord
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby fil0000 Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm

» The Next fallout
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 1:13 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 1:08 pm

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 7:16 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 4:43 am

» Starfield
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 12:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 1:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Thu May 02, 2024 2:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:06 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HardComma

HardComma

Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:05 pm

The might of the God Emperor shall crush your pathetic legions! For the Crag!

In the blood-soaked Sabbat Worlds Crusade, the massed ranks of the Imperium battle the dark forces of Chaos for dominion. At the forefront of this conflict are the Imperial Guard – untold numbers of ordinary soldiers fighting to preserve the Emperor’s holy realm. 'Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt and the men of the Tanith First-and-Only are at the heart of this struggle. 'Forced to flee their planet before it was destroyed by Chaos, they are the last of their breed. This, together with their peerless scouting ability, has earned them the nickname the ‘Ghosts’. With unmatched tactical acumen, experts in covert operations, they're dispatched to the very worst hellholes in the galaxy.

Imperial Lexicanum
Back to top Go down
Ryumera

Ryumera

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:29 pm

I'm going to go with the 501st, since I know more about them any other trooper group. Thanks to Battlefront 2 and numerous reads and videos on em. And as it has mentioned before, they have Rex!

The New Skynet

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:48 am

I know they're not a "Legion" exactly, but I love the Clone Commandos. The Republic Commando books were great.

If I need to pick a legion, 501st I suppose. There's not exactly an abundance of legions to pick from (as seen by the fact that everybody in this thread has picked either the 501st or the 212th haha)

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.
Back to top Go down
SupaDupaFee

SupaDupaFee

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:52 am

Id have to go with the 501st mainly because they were hella loyal and apparently some of them (the cool ones from the clone wars cartoon) didn't become subject to order 66 and help out the rebel alliance later on.
Back to top Go down
BailieG

BailieG

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:11 am

No legion for my thanks, i would go with the ARC soldiers, they´re so badass and much more independent than the regular clones. They were personally trained by Jango Fett (greatest dude ever) and the armor is sick.
Back to top Go down
Nurwhal

Nurwhal

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:12 am

I love the Commander Cody, but I don't like the 212th's markings. 501st is probably my favourite because of their colour scheme.

DarkPharoah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:44 pm

My favourite clone is the 21st Nova Corps also know as the Galactic Marines,Ive always was interested more in the than others but the 212th Attack Battalion and the 41st Elite Corps were also one i really liked.

patriotickevin

Character sheet
Name: Kevin
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 17.76

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:42 am

212th Attack Battalion, (Sorry Cpt. Rex) would have to be my favorite followed by the Galactic Marines, the reason being is because I kind of like the off centered strips and the orange, also I think that Clone Paratropper armor is the coolest thing ever, I mean cmon now the shoulder pauldron with the rifle rounds, the helmets, those Kamas, those bandoleers ah man, but those are the only reason why I like the 212th.

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:46 am

501st Legion, For me, Now before you 212th lovers go ape on me, Let me explain why..

1. The colour markings on the 501st troopers were the best, With only the Shock Troopers/Coruscant Guard coming in close second.

2. Their troopers are the best, Ergo Captain Rex, Echo and Fives, All 501st Troopers.

3. The Temple March scene wouldn't have been the same if it was the 212th or 327th doing it, Now would it? Very Happy

pizzamonster94

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 2:07 am

patriotickevin wrote:
212th  Attack Battalion, (Sorry Cpt. Rex) would have to be my favorite followed by the Galactic Marines, the reason being is because I kind of like the off centered strips and the orange, also I think that Clone Paratropper armor is the coolest thing ever, I mean cmon now the shoulder pauldron with the rifle rounds, the helmets, those Kamas, those bandoleers ah man, but those are the only reason why I like the 212th.

Yup, thee fact they can get all over the place in a moments notice is actually very cool...more like a Spec Ops legion.

And the commander' Armor, man it's Badass!
With that visor and what seems like a jetpack..

BTW...anyone has Empire at war with Republic At War mod? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sierran

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:00 am

pizzamonster94 wrote:
patriotickevin wrote:
212th  Attack Battalion, (Sorry Cpt. Rex) would have to be my favorite followed by the Galactic Marines, the reason being is because I kind of like the off centered strips and the orange, also I think that Clone Paratropper armor is the coolest thing ever, I mean cmon now the shoulder pauldron with the rifle rounds, the helmets, those Kamas, those bandoleers ah man, but those are the only reason why I like the 212th.

Yup, thee fact they can get all over the place in a moments notice is actually very cool...more like a Spec Ops legion.

And the commander' Armor, man it's Badass!
With that visor and what seems like a jetpack..

I personally prefer "The Clone Wars" to Republic at War, The ground combat in The Clone Wars is much less sticky, If more punishing.

patriotickevin

Character sheet
Name: Kevin
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 17.76

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 5:33 am

pizzamonster94 wrote:

I do, I prefer RaW to EaW due to the fact that the AI in RaW are much more over whelming, place them on the hardest difficulty and you can see those CIS scum spawning those C shaped stations in 10 minutes, with swarms of vulture droinds on you, too bad is that when you play instant action, you only get Phase 1 troopers instead of Phase 2s. And from what I understand you need to play the Galactic Oncquest story arc to get Phase IIs, other wise I like EaW for the over all units. Too bad the Alliance in EaW doesn't get the AAC as a unit in that game, only in BF2. The only way to play online with friends is to get Tuungle, and do some VLAN lobbies.

pizzamonster94

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:17 am

there's also Game Ranger...
I just hope to get the Gold edition (EAW + FOC ) at a steam sale.

And i also love the CW because they really felt like a real galactic war unlike the Galactic Civil War....
Back to top Go down
Player147proman

Player147proman

Character sheet
Name: A Literal God
Faction: Meme Page Admins
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:03 am

My most favorite clone legion has to be the 501st. I think they got the most badass armor in the clone army.

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:01 am

i have to go with 501st cause Rex is a bad ass clone and this battalion is like the only one where all clones soldiers have randoms tattoos and hairstyle to make them look different

ApexRaptor

ApexRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:28 am

Definitely Commander Bly and the 327th Star Corps. They had the coolest armor and because of Comander Bly's ARC training, the 327th were allowed to don kamas.

Commander Bly and the 372th on Felucia
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xj427

xj427

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:53 am

501st legion for life
Back to top Go down
Vietphil

Vietphil

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:35 am

My favorite clone legion would have to be the 104th clone battalion because it was lead by one of my favorite jedi masters plo koon and because clone Commander Wolffe is one of my favorite commanders in the Republic.
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zephyrer/
shoot646

shoot646

PostSubject: Clones are awesome!   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:15 am

My absolute favorite is the 501st Legion, and Captain Rex is my favorite clone I see what you did t
Back to top Go down
OfficerDornanFett

OfficerDornanFett

Character sheet
Name: Ace Howard
Faction: Mercenary/Bounty Hunter
Level: 84

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:44 pm

@"ObtainedDust" Echo is not dead, he appeared in the lost episodes, and it's considered canon. my fav. is the 501st, second is the 327th Star Corps because of Deviss and the ARC like troopers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion   Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Favorite Clone Legion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next