Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot power Overhaul body dead marvel Call boomers Mask machine Reforged Ryse khan boom ghoul gauss NPCs mandalorian commonwealth money vault daryl wolfenstein Superpele hunk Gear
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby professorlicme8 Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Yesterday at 1:33 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby CrossDressiNate Yesterday at 5:20 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tonystark407

tonystark407

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be?   If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:26 am

Difficult question...I can't imagine, that I use only 5 mods in NV, buuuuuut, I think my list should look so:
1. Project Nevada
2. Nivea's Spice of Life
3. R&S Weapon pack (a great mod by russian modmakers Master Shifu and Rimayer)
4. H&K Weapon pack (another cool pack by the previous authors)
5. New Vegas Bounties 2

Sorry for any mistakes I made(((I'm not good anough in English
Back to top Go down
The 3rd Type

The 3rd Type

If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be?   If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:36 am

New Vegas Bounties 2 is a great mod. I'm glad to see you like Project Nevada as well.
Back to top Go down
http://taleoftwowastelands.com
Visious

Visious

PostSubject: Re: If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be?   If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:37 am

Well, I could use just 1, but merged from about 200 mods Very Happy

Anyway, here`s mine:

1. Project Nevada
2.Tales of Two Wastelands
3. Mothership Zeta Crew
4. Willow
5. Who Vegas

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
SpaceC

SpaceC

PostSubject: Re: If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be?   If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:44 am

-Weapon Animation Replacer
-Project Nevada
-ENB
-Warzones
-Realistic Weapon Damage(This is BIG for me)

obsidian929

PostSubject: Re: If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be?   If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 9:09 pm

1. Weapons of the New Millenia
2. Spice of Life
3. Dragbody NCR overhaul
4. Dragbody Legion overhaul
5. A World of Pain

"You brought 2 too many.."

If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Hero_o10
Back to top Go down
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be?   If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 9:16 pm

New Vegas Bounties 1
New Vegas Bounties 2
New Vegas Bounties 3
Beyond The Boulder Dome
Niner
(Willow would have made it but...honestly Niner is too much my bro for me not to have him)

These are pretty high up mods sure but there is a reason they are so high up. They are great mods and great fun.
Back to top Go down
nichoice

nichoice

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Myself
Level: >9000

PostSubject: Re: If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be?   If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 12:53 am

Define Mods....ESPs/Esms or does that include texture packs?

Because to be painfully honest, FNV is a dated game and I have been spoiled by my time in Tamriel with ENBs and jiggly jigglies.

So if 'Mods' includes eye candy then my top 5 mods that I couldn't play without would be:

1. ENB
2. NMC Texture Pack/Ojo Bueno
3. WRP
4. Fallout Character Overhaul
5. Vurts Wasteland Flora Overhaul

Because FNV really is not a bad game, it really has alot of replay value and the base game is entertaining enough.
Back to top Go down
SomeKid123

SomeKid123

PostSubject: Re: If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be?   If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 9:06 pm

1. Weapons of the New Millenia
2. Project Nevada
3. Spice of Life FNV
4. Fnv 4GB
5. Rust enb
Back to top Go down
rojok2

rojok2

Character sheet
Name: Johan
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be?   If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 9:16 pm

1. Project nevada
2. Hitman's weapon animation mod
3. 4gb patch
4. AWOP
5. Tale of two wastelands
Back to top Go down
thegreataimbottio

thegreataimbottio

PostSubject: Re: If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be?   If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 9:22 pm

1.Project Nevada
2 CalibrX
3.Hitman's Animation Overhaul
4.Heffy's AR/AK Weapon Pack
5.New Vegas Redesigned
A lot of people don't give the vanilla game enough credit, maybe I'm a hypocrite because I've got dozens of mods installed, but Obsidian did a really great job with putting in a ton of content in the base game and I should do a better job of making use of the dozens of weapons in the game that I haven't discovered yet.
Back to top Go down
KentuckyFT

KentuckyFT

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be?   If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 10:59 pm

1) Weapons of the New Millenia
2) Hitman's Animations
3) ENB
4) Fallout Character Overhaul 2
5) Fallout Frontier when it comes out Wink

PostSubject: Re: If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be?   If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could only play New Vegas with 5 mods, which ones would they be?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2