Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call Overhaul power daryl NPCs mandalorian boom body Mask commonwealth machine Reforged khan Ryse marvel wolfenstein Gear riot vault dead ghoul Superpele gauss boomers hunk money
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby monke gaming Today at 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TimvorixosGR

TimvorixosGR

Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit   Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 4:49 pm

Hi guys hope you all doin' fine Smile

So i have a problem.. I have edit on FO4edit ALL creatures Mirelurks, Ferals etc and NPCs like Raiders, Gunners, Trappers, etc so they have High Health pools! For expample the Feral Ghoul Reavers. I edit them to have like 800HP or something or a Mirelurk queen to have 15000HP.. and im doing this firstly to increase diffuculty and have more RPG style fighting and secondly i use a lot of weapons wich i have edited their damage so they can par with difficulty. For example a standart Assault rifle has a base damage of 75 or something in my game.. anyway. My problem is that most of NPCs spawn in game with High HP as i edited but on some occasions they spawn with vanilla health and they die with one or two shots and this is gaming breaking for me. Their other stats like unarmed damage or DR are ALWAYS stable like i edited. And i have noticed that this happens when the NPCs are in fixed potisions and not when they spawn randomly. For example when i went to Malden Vault (cant remember the number) the Gunners inside were all one or two shots while i have edit for example the Master Sergeant to have like 600-700HP so he goes down hard.

Ps. Sorry for long post. Thank you.

Fawkes. 2278 Capital Wasteland
Back to top Go down
mikeee1111

mikeee1111

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit   Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 9:48 am

TimvorixosGR wrote:
Hi guys hope you all doin' fine Smile

So i have a problem.. I have edit on FO4edit ALL creatures Mirelurks, Ferals etc and NPCs like Raiders, Gunners, Trappers, etc so they have High Health pools! For expample the Feral Ghoul Reavers. I edit them to have like 800HP or something or a Mirelurk queen to have 15000HP.. and im doing this firstly to increase diffuculty and have more RPG style fighting and secondly i use a lot of weapons wich i have edited their damage so they can par with difficulty. For example a standart Assault rifle has a base damage of 75 or something in my game.. anyway. My problem is that most of NPCs spawn in game with High HP as i edited but on some occasions they spawn with vanilla health and they die with one or two shots and this is gaming breaking for me. Their other stats like unarmed damage or DR are ALWAYS stable like i edited. And i have noticed that this happens when the NPCs are in fixed potisions and not when they spawn randomly. For example when i went to Malden Vault (cant remember the number) the Gunners inside were all one or two shots while i have edit for example the Master Sergeant to have like 600-700HP so he goes down hard.

Ps. Sorry for long post. Thank you.

You should check out mods on the Nexus that does similar thing, you may have forgot about something.
Maybe there's more than one thing to modify for just one character.
I know I didn't have this problem on Fallout 3 and NV but I never tried modifying it for Fallout 4, it should be the same but maybe there's more to it.
Isn't there a gamedata line that you can modify so they'll all have more HP?

Check out https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3815/? with FO4Edit and see if you missed something.

I'd help you more but I stopped playing Fallout 4, grow tired of it and got back to Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
But I could always install it again and see for myself if needed.

- Gandalf the Bla- I mean the white.
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Source
Back to top Go down
TimvorixosGR

TimvorixosGR

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit   Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 9:13 pm

[/quote]

You should check out mods on the Nexus that does similar thing, you may have forgot about something.
Maybe there's more than one thing to modify for just one character.
I know I didn't have this problem on Fallout 3 and NV but I never tried modifying it for Fallout 4, it should be the same but maybe there's more to it.
Isn't there a gamedata line that you can modify so they'll all have more HP?

Check out https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3815/? with FO4Edit and see if you missed something.

I'd help you more but I stopped playing Fallout 4, grow tired of it and got back to Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
But I could always install it again and see for myself if needed.[/quote]

Hey thanks a lot for replying!!

Yeah i think that there must be some other thing to edit as well.. i was checking lvlnpc rather than just Enc ones.. for example lvlRaider instead of EncRaider3.. and lvlRaider had the lowest EncRaider Health. Anyway lvl has the Encs referenced so its quite the same and maybe i have screwed something up by editing the lvl ones.. Its not so big deal but sometimes it break my gameplay awsomness.. anyway thanks again.

And by the way if you like some amazing background ambient (RPG) music when wandering the mojave or capital wasteland.. check this. Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qexNsRIMVn0&t=5452s!

Back to top Go down
mikeee1111

mikeee1111

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit   Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 5:50 am

You could always delete the ones that you have problems with and try again or restart from scratch, well, it's up to if you want to spend more time on it.
And you're welcome, good luck!

- Gandalf the Bla- I mean the white.
Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Source

Last edited by mikeee1111 on Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TimvorixosGR

TimvorixosGR

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit   Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:58 am

Hey thanks pal i will look into the mod with FOedit as you said thanks!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit   Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 Creatures and NPCs low Health after FO4edit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1