Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boom dead mandalorian commonwealth daryl power Superpele riot gauss money NPCs body hunk wolfenstein Ryse boomers machine vault khan Call Overhaul Gear Reforged Mask ghoul marvel
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby monke gaming Yesterday at 9:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:42 am

» Hello from nexus
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:06 pm

» The Next fallout
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:29 am

» Late Introduction
TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:29 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TTW GECK NPC inventory editing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Empty
PostSubject: TTW GECK NPC inventory editing   TTW GECK NPC inventory editing EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 4:50 am

I hope this is the right place to post this topic. If not, by all means let me know and I'll move it to the appropriate category.
OKAY, I installed Tale of two Wastelands. I have no started games, and no mods other than TTW. I want to edit NPC inventories, but before I totally ruin my files, I want to make sure that I am aware of steps, and boundaries not to cross. Im pretty much new to the GECK software.

I want to make these PERMANENT edits on NPC's. As in when they spawn they keep the edited inventories I make.

1) ALL east coast Brotherhood members wear BoS T-51b
2) Elder Lyons wears Elder McNamara's robes
3) ALL BoS Outcasts wear the Outcast T-51b that was implemented into TTW. (found on Protector Casdin)
4) ALL named BoS and Outcasts wear recon helmets instead of PA helmets
5) BoS exclusively uses laser weapons, with the exception of missile launchers and sniper rifles
6) BoS and Outcast members guarding the citadel, fort Bannister, and GNR studios are marked essential (I'm just sick of locations feeling empty becuase of weak NPC's)
7) ALL Enclave soldiers wear Remnants Power Armor (I'm going for the classic Fallout look. Also, IDGAF if this goes against FO3 lore. Bugthesda doesn't care about Interplay's lore, so I don't care about theirs)
8 ) Only Enclave Hellfire Troopers wear Hellfire armor, and exclusively use incinerators, and plasma pistols for back up
9) Only Enclave Sigma Squad, Col Autumns Guards, and the Quartermaster wear the Fallout 3 version of Enclave PA
10) Enclave exclusively uses plasma weapons(including plasma casters) with the exception of missile launchers and anti-material rifles
11) Dominic, Machete, and Caravan Guards wear full combat armor, use marksman carbines, and are marked essential.
12) All citizens at Canterbury Commons are marked essential, and have cleaner clothing, and better weapons (they're the heart of the Capitol Wastelands economy, so it doesn't make sense to me that they look so poor)
13) Canterbury merchants are marked essential
14) all guards of major locations such as Megaton will be marked essential. Rivet City security, Stockholm, Tenpenny tower guards, Willow, Officer Lepelletier, etc.
15) Rivet City security wears talon combat helmets (my thought process is, they found combat armor on the carrier, so why not have combat helmets?)
16) Pitt Raiders(except for named ones) wear iconoclast armor, supervisor helmets, and all use infiltrators
17) Slavers exclusively use Chinese assault rifles with the exception of the slaver with the minigun
18) regular Raiders can spawn in metal, and leather armor.
19) Talon Company does not use basic assault rifles, all wear Talon combat helmets, some can spawn with anti-material rilfes and marksman carbines.
20) Commander Jabsco wears Talon combat armor
21) The raiders of Evergreen Mills exclusively use Chinese assault rifles, riot shotguns, sniper rifles, and missile launchers. Evergreen Mills is the biggest and most powerful raider settlement in the Capitol Wasteland. So, to me it makes sense that they would have better equipment compared to the small raider bands that roam around.
22) Basic assault rifles will be replaced by service rifles. I find basic assault files lame...
23) Tenpenny tower residents wear clean clothing
24) The Tops Chairman wear black pre war suits
25) Vickki and Vance male employees wear black pre-war suits with pre-war hats and sunglasses
26) Vickki and Vance female employees wear white pre-war suits with pre-war hats and sunglasses
27) Primm Convicts, and Vault 19 Powder Gangers wear Powder Ganger outfits
28) Water merchants and their BoS/ Rivet City security guards are marked essential
29) Water Merchants use hunting-revolvers
30) Col Autumn uses a plasma caster
31) Clover and Crimson wear Gomorrah prostitute outfits
32) Vipers and Jackals exclusively wear Capitol Wasteland raider armor, and use NCR weapons.
33) The fiends don't have energy weapons, and wear metal and reinforced metal armor. I want them to stand out compared to other raider gangs since they are such a threat to the Mojave.
34) ALL NCR Rangers wear veteran ranger armor, and have ranger sequoias and anti-material rifles. Only named NCR Rangers who originally wore ranger patrol armor wear it.
35) ALL Gun Runners wear full combat armor and use service rifles

Yeah... I have strange preferences I know. So... any advice? I'm all ears, and thanks for reading.

Last edited by Allen Reyes on Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tribal Raven

Tribal Raven

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: No Gods, No Masters
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: TTW GECK NPC inventory editing   TTW GECK NPC inventory editing EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 4:52 am

Just make a custom esp with all of your changes and make sure it's at the bottom of the load order, this should prevent other mods from accidentally overwriting your changes

PostSubject: Re: TTW GECK NPC inventory editing   TTW GECK NPC inventory editing EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 1:51 am

I'd like to do that.. after making changes in geck first. I noticed it only lets me edit 1 individul NPC's inventory but not a mass amount. For example, one NPC will be labled EnclaveSoldierRipper and his inventory will obvioulsy have a ripper in it. but, is ther an option to mass alter NPC's of a faction?
Back to top Go down
Acies

Acies

PostSubject: Re: TTW GECK NPC inventory editing   TTW GECK NPC inventory editing EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 6:39 pm

No, not even for vanilla FNV is that possible iirc. I think you need a lutana script or something like that.

Btw, your idea looks really nice.
Back to top Go down
https://aciesgecko.carrd.co

PostSubject: Re: TTW GECK NPC inventory editing   TTW GECK NPC inventory editing EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 4:54 am

Thanks for the info, and thank you. Well, Ive finished an esp with all my enclave edits, and am working on one for the brotherhood. Is it possible to combine the two?
Back to top Go down
Tribal Raven

Tribal Raven

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: No Gods, No Masters
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: TTW GECK NPC inventory editing   TTW GECK NPC inventory editing EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 5:51 am

@Allen Reyes You can use Merge Plugins, it'll be your best friend

PostSubject: Re: TTW GECK NPC inventory editing   TTW GECK NPC inventory editing EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 9:16 pm

Thanks everyone. A side question, for those of you who have Tale of Two Wastelands: I want to make an esm that makes all Brotherhood Outcasts wear the custom Outcast T51b power armor that Protector Casdin wears in TTW. I looked at his inventory in the geck, but its not there. I cant find it in the item list, and you can forget about loading the TTW contents for data on geck. It crashes every time I try to load it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW GECK NPC inventory editing   TTW GECK NPC inventory editing Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW GECK NPC inventory editing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1