Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
hunk money ghoul commonwealth boomers Gear Call NPCs boom daryl machine Reforged khan Ryse Mask riot gauss vault power mandalorian marvel body Superpele Overhaul dead wolfenstein
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby fgjc Today at 6:42 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 6:54 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next
AuthorMessage
lexintun

lexintun

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:04 am

TNX for the promotion guys! U are AWESOME Smile!!!

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 3:23 am

good got rid of adarkfabel that fing lire

xtheoutcastedx

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:57 pm

Congrats in the new promotion bud! Smile

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:52 pm

Congratulations to AngelSilhouette for being recognized as one of our Veteran members
for those who weren't around, Angel was one of the first admins that old VGU had.
We're glad to for the return!

Back to top Go down
Nephelus

Nephelus

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:28 pm

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone on the site, especially asc_kel who put forth the nomination. I am very grateful and intend to continue to be an active member.

Good luck to everyone on future promotions!

DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:46 pm

two promotions today!
eternallegend and Kijhster have moved on to Colonials!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Congrats guys remember to stay active and hope to see ya in the forums to chat things up! Zoidberg
Back to top Go down
Undeadsewer

Undeadsewer

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:43 pm

Huzzah for eternallegend and Kijhster in being promoted! Enjpy those mods and don't forget to stay active here. Smile

Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:57 pm

liljonesy04 - 4 YES
tpmmazo - 4 YES
necrogaz - 6 YES
midnight1996 - 5 YES
markeydgn - 3 YES

Congratulations to all 5
What's important now is to remain active,
respectful of our rules and purpose, give feedback to the mods you use
and show us screenshots or videos from your games!

Don't forget your friends here, don't miss out on all the fun in the community TongueTril
And don't share the mods with anybody Wink

Best regards

Back to top Go down
markeydgn

markeydgn

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:12 pm

Thanks for the promotion! And congratulations to the others. I love this site and its community,  so I plan on staying for as long as internet exists.
cheers

necrogaz

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:55 pm

Wohoo! Very Happy thanks a lot! 6 votes, feels like i finished college with an A+! TongueTril thanks again and congratulation to the other promotions and the new members to come!
Back to top Go down
tpmmazo

tpmmazo

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:36 pm

Thank you to all who voted for the promotion. I promise to stay active and not disappear entirely. Cheers.
Beer
Oh and thank you to all the others who were promoted. I hope you remain active.

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 1ByTWGC Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 LegitimateWellgroomedFantailPromotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 1ByTWGC Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 LegitimateWellgroomedFantail
Back to top Go down
Shadowthief

Shadowthief

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:27 am

How are people without 100 posts or more promoted?
Back to top Go down
ArgusMercenary

ArgusMercenary

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:30 am

Promotion doesn't depend on post count. There are many other factors besides that. Your behavior, how you interact with others, your posts and the content of those posts are all factors for that.
Back to top Go down
Undeadsewer

Undeadsewer

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:32 am

Congrats to the people who were promoted. Enjoy the rewards keep staying active! Very Happy

@Shadowthief

It's more quality over quantity in this matter. Overseers who believe that they have very meaningful posts although they have a low post count, they'll still consider your promotion. Don't think that post count will get you a promotion, some people still had to wait even though they had 100+ post. However, I can tell that you'll get a promotion soon, just stay active and patient. Smile

Back to top Go down
asc_kel

asc_kel

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:05 pm

@shadow, if this is concerning why you haven't been promoted, it's more than likely because you reached 100 posts and then stopped posting as often. As Undead said, it's about quality not quantity. A lot of the people getting promoted are showing a genuine potential for contributing to the community. Some are even going an extra step by helping people, regardless of how new they are.

Members get nominated by how well they are doing in the community, how active they are around the community, and what type of postings they are making. If they're helpful, respectful, and contribute solid posts that are useful, they can be promoted with 10 posts long before someone with 104 posts who spams useless topics will get promoted. Activity doesn't mean having 1000+ posts or a high rep, it means having a strong presence here that's beneficial to the community and our members.

DVAted

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:55 pm

New promotions!
In the parenthesis you'll see the reasons why they got one or two Wait votes from certain staff members, while the YES votes were earned for their compatibility with the purpose of this promotion system.

Cruz011 - 5 Yes, 1 Wait (not enough posts)
Crimson King - 5 Yes, 1 Wait (short posts, one-liners)
Eetterinakki - 5 Yes, 2 Wait (hasn't connected in over a month)
chrocsichrocs - 4 Yes, 2 Wait (good posts and spam, negative rep)

Congratulations!
Be respectful to the rules. try to correct your short-comings, become more active through feedback and interaction, and through your new-found access to the restricted areas.
Finally, keep the mods for yourself, do not share them, to respect the wishes of their authors.

Thank you all for being here with us and see you around

Back to top Go down
Undeadsewer

Undeadsewer

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Congrats to the four who were promoted! As DVAted said, enjoy the rewards but don't forget about the community. It makes me a bit sad when people just get a promotion and never come back. I've known a lot of people who get Colonial status and I never hear from them again. Sad

But enough sad stories, congrats again and have fun with your new status. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:46 am

I myself don't know much about how the system works, but it seems patience and meaningful/quality contributions are what gets you promoted. Posting what music you're listening to all day, in my humble opinion, seems like a bit of a cheat. Just be a decent member, post appropriately and not just for the sake of posting. Help people out if you can, and just be a decent human being - treat others how you want to be treated, et cetera. Eventually, it'll come to you.

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:22 am

Congrats on the Promotions guys, but yeah like Undeadsewer said, it's a little sad to see people just up and go after they get promoted and never post, just download and leech. Sad but anyway's congrats and enjoy the mods but don't forget the community in contribute in anyway you can. Zoidberg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 52Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next