Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
khan marvel Ryse riot commonwealth machine body NPCs wolfenstein dead Mask hunk gauss boomers Gear daryl mandalorian vault boom money Overhaul Superpele Reforged ghoul Call power
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby MJ456 Today at 11:58 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby hunter1828 Mon May 13, 2024 8:50 pm

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 12:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 6:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 10:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 8:20 pm

» The Next fallout
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 11:16 pm

» Starfield
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
RagazzoDiPlatino

RagazzoDiPlatino

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: NRC
Level:

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Thanks you @BoomBewm !
Profile pricture really cool 9/10
Signature misterius 8/10

Need help to finding a mod? Ask and post a screenshot here: [Skyrim] "What mod is this?"[Fallout] "What mod is this?"
Back to top Go down
Cerruti

Cerruti

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 5:20 pm

8/10 really beautiful face.
10 who don't like the killzone universe.

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 10:00 pm

@RagazzoDiPlatino cat face!
Also 9/10 for both signature and profile pic.
Back to top Go down
TheRatDragon

TheRatDragon

Character sheet
Name: Matthew
Faction: USMC
Level: Applicant

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 10:10 pm

6/10 its an okay avatar (Though I'm not a fan of the weaboo stuff)

10/10 signature, looks like the guy is a serious perv, hearing a couple shag one another. (Hehe.) Smile

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Tenor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 5:26 am

8/10 for avatar it's both hilarious and adorable.
9/10 for signature I love the medieval European art style and dragons are so badass.
Back to top Go down
RagazzoDiPlatino

RagazzoDiPlatino

Character sheet
Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 9:06 am

Signature lovely 8/10 nice nice nice!

Need help to finding a mod? Ask and post a screenshot here: [Skyrim] "What mod is this?"[Fallout] "What mod is this?"
Back to top Go down
BATULBROTHA

BATULBROTHA

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 11:29 am

Avatar 7/10 nice girl, but the expression is too suggestive, yet too plain and simple to be bothered to fantasize about. So can't say too much, unless I ask you.

But the signature! Oh boy, it's 42/10 Reminds me of when i was at my friends place and we played a lot of killzone shadowfall on his ps4, he had those old wooden drafty windows back from the world war 1, that he was right about to replace with those fancy double-glazed windows ( or was it shadowfall? I can't really remember now anyway ). And drank some hot tea to forget about all the drafts, and our friends came back from the store with that awesome pizza with champignons and stuff to eat so we wanted to try and play just dance before starting to chat and relaxing, and when my turn came i accidently hit the chair with my pinky toe, while screaming in gruesome agony i spilled my tea all over my jeans, sliped on it and fell face first into my friends shoddy old window and broke the glass with my head. So I helped my friend get a new window sooner! Hooray me! [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 1f600

Funniest thing is i didn't get injured at all.
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Profile pic 10/10.
Signature is non existent so its gets an infinite number of points/10!
Back to top Go down
Moonlightbae

Moonlightbae

Character sheet
Name: Litney Houston
Faction: Heartbreak Kids
Level: BadKenzClub aka FRESHER THAN YOU

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 6:47 pm

8/10 for both my dude. Idk that character but looks cool and your sig is pre dope too.

https://www.taylorswift.com/
TheRatDragon

TheRatDragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 9:35 pm

Like I said, the avatar is a bit fangirlish especially with it being Ariana Grande (As I said before as well, she's hot but she isn't talented one bit. In my opinion at least.) 7.5/10

Your signature is another shot of Ariana's album pics so I give it a 6/10 for being something new but its not original.

Now I mean no offense whats so ever, but all of us have avatars and signatures that convey what our usernames are or what our personalities would be like and I feel like although your avatar is unique (As long as you drew it), your sig is a bit unoriginal, ya know? But then again, if I was a major fan of something or someone, I'd probably make it obvious as well.

Back to top Go down
LightSabersEdge

LightSabersEdge

Character sheet
Name: Tecon
Faction: Mandalorians
Level: 88

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 10:37 pm

6/10 for avatar, looks like a bat in a space suit.
7/10 I like dragons

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 11:10 pm

10/10 for avi. The gradient in the background and Boba Fett are just too badass.

8/10 for sig. I like it, but I feel as if the text is oddly placed and perhaps should be downsized to look a little neater. Overall, it's a really nice sig though, just a few nitpicks I have with it.
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 11:23 pm

I enjoy the custom signature 10/10.
The avatar is just beauitful now 9/10.
Back to top Go down
TheRatDragon

TheRatDragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 2:30 am

Love the avatar, is that the TWD comics? Anyways, 10/10

Sig gets a 10/10 again

As I said before, the guy is a total stalker, he's eavesdropping on his crush shagging some dude, I just know it!

Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 6:24 pm

Thanks for the kind words mang! @TheRatDragon also, the avatar is from a comic called ''The Boys'' and the character you are seeing is Hughie, one of the 4 main characters of the comic, however tho, he is the most main character.
Signature-good sketch of a dragon 10/10
Back to top Go down
RagazzoDiPlatino

RagazzoDiPlatino

Character sheet
Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:43 am

Your new avatar is cool but i prefer your prev. 6/10
Signature ever 9/10

Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:33 pm

Hmm, I love your avatar and I think it's a very nice shot. The chick looks a little young tbh and the sparkle on the eyes is a little bit too exaggerated, but these are minor nitpicks so I'll still give you a 9.5/10 (the pun wasn't intended btw lol) Wink.

10/10 for you sig. The shot is perfect and the depth of field on you enb looks quite nice. I love the elegancy yet minimalism of the font used.
Back to top Go down
Danieldefense

Danieldefense

Character sheet
Name: GUN resident
Faction: Gaming Underground Network
Level: Loading...

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:43 pm

Signature: 7/10 need more resolution

xKiwil

Character sheet
Name: Lil Kiwi
Faction: NCR
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 11:55 am

Avatar: Nice. Like the night vision. 5/10

Signature: EXPLOSION 10/10

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Untitl10
Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 12:13 pm

8/10 for the avatar. It's from an anime but I think if the huge space between your name and the avi was removed it would look much better.

9/10 for the sig. It's got ED-E and the J.R.R Tolkien Quote and I think they both look quite awesome together, especially centered like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next