Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse marvel machine Overhaul hunk mandalorian vault wolfenstein body riot Call ghoul Superpele gauss boomers commonwealth dead boom power Gear khan Reforged Mask NPCs money daryl
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby Seminole Gamer Today at 7:34 pm

» Afterlife discord
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby MJ456 Today at 4:58 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby immortallegion 12/5/2024, 5:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby teslatest 12/5/2024, 11:02 am

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby Anesthatic 11/5/2024, 3:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby Allthis 10/5/2024, 1:20 pm

» The Next fallout
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby Velken 9/5/2024, 10:13 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby Velken 9/5/2024, 10:08 pm

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby Luke Priefer 9/5/2024, 4:16 pm

» Starfield
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby Velken 8/5/2024, 9:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby john96 3/5/2024, 10:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby Xehonort 1/5/2024, 11:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby Elean 30/4/2024, 7:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby SilverInc 28/4/2024, 10:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming 27/4/2024, 12:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar 25/4/2024, 9:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward 20/4/2024, 2:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc 16/4/2024, 4:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby Meno 16/4/2024, 6:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma 10/4/2024, 5:42 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Stupid and Unexpected Deaths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pharah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty7/10/2014, 6:46 am

ninodeawesome wrote:
In my first playthrough I walked out of doc mitchells house and fell through the ground
What a sweet and warm welcome. Goodsprings is the most kind-hearted place in the world. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chaosyn

Chaosyn

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty7/10/2014, 9:44 am

Went to the Devil's Throat to pick up some armor and guns from a mod (I had previously been there).
Figured that a few respawned mutants and Centaurs wouldn't be a problem...
Apparently a pack of ghouls,some Vipers,about 20 Trade Federation Droids,and the Enclave all thought the same thing.....Let's just say I took enough lasers to the face that if I were a Disco Ball I could have blinded someone in the next galaxy over....

Back to top Go down
Nephelus

Nephelus

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty7/10/2014, 11:13 am

I experienced an odd physics glitch once. Playing FNV, got stuck somewhere and used the TCL command to unstick myself. When I disabled it, was about a foot off the ground. But upon landing I was instantly killed as if I had leaped off of a building!

garebear52

garebear52

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty7/10/2014, 5:15 pm

When I was playing Skyrim I walked into Dragonsreach to talk to Jarl Balgruuf and the physics started bugging out. The next thing I knew a dinner plate started rattling on the table and then it shot off the table and smacked me in the head which killed me. Another time was when I was scaling a mountain with my horse and got launched hundreds of feet in the air off the side of the mountain and died.

SenpaiRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty7/10/2014, 6:39 pm

It would be sad if a coyote or gecko killed you closed eyes smile. But the most stupid death for me would probably be getting killed by a bunch of cazadors
Back to top Go down
SuperFraggle

SuperFraggle

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty7/10/2014, 6:51 pm

My most stupid death was shooting a fat man off for the first time. It wasn't some small piece of debris in the way that caused it to explode so closely to me, I just never considered the splash radius of the thing, so I flew high into the sky,

Like a blue jay,

An irradiated mangled blue jay,

toomtoomX

toomtoomX

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty7/10/2014, 9:15 pm

SenpaiRaptor wrote:
It would be sad if a coyote or gecko killed you closed eyes smile. But the most stupid death for me would probably be getting killed by a bunch of cazadors
Hey! Cazadors are not to be taken lightly in a swarm!

My greatest embarrassment death-wise would probably be playing Fallout NV and being a level six character with a broken stick (I RARELY follow the main storyline) and walking into the an unmarked location known as the Deathclaw promontory.
Explanation of Deathclaw promontory - SPOILER:
In "Normal Circumstances" I would have seen 6-10 Deathclaws. However, this was not the case (caused by a save bug), and I saw the full amount after saving, logging off, and loading the save the next day. As soon as my game loaded the save, 36 Deathclaws spawned around my character... Needless to say I did not live to tell the tale (nor did my gibs and bits created by the 36 DCs simultaneously attacking me). This is why you don't wander far from the beaten road in Fallout without a deathwish.........
Back to top Go down
Undeadsewer

Undeadsewer

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty7/10/2014, 9:22 pm

Death by the All Mighty Primm Slim, my day was depressing after that. Made me question how I died from a robot with the cowboy hat. TongueTril

Back to top Go down
abadio

abadio

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty7/10/2014, 9:33 pm

Well i had a fatman, needless to say i saw a couple of deathclaws, and after i shot the nuke it hit the tree next to me and killed me...
Back to top Go down
veloxmortem

veloxmortem

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty7/10/2014, 9:41 pm

Playing with console codes for the first time spawning rad roaches it wasn't pretty it still gives me nightmares it was that day that i learned with great power comes the responsibility not to spawn a house full of rad roaches
Back to top Go down
tigerx87

tigerx87

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty7/10/2014, 11:20 pm

skipping through dialogue quickly while wielding a fatman...at the fort. wasn't my best moment Sad
Back to top Go down
rcaohm

rcaohm

Character sheet
Name: Someone...
Faction: Nobody
Level: 0

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty8/10/2014, 12:23 am

For me I got knocking by something BIG when I stand in the edge of cliffs and falling and death by hit the bottom of the cliffs.
Back to top Go down
deathsand12

deathsand12

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty8/10/2014, 5:34 am

I remember seeing a group of deathclaws on hardcore, very hard, playthrough and using Enclave commander to nuke em. Suffice to say when that same group of deathclaws ran through the smoke and smacked my ass of the cliff I was very surprised.
Back to top Go down
KrigRaseri

KrigRaseri

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty8/10/2014, 10:35 am

I finished an underground area from a mod and walked out to the surface feeling rather accomplished.....and that's when the fire natio.....I mean at least 15 deathclaws charged me, needless to say I was not happy.

MrPezza

Character sheet
Name: The Lion
Faction: Horizon Military Solutions
Level: -

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty12/10/2014, 7:55 am

Vault... 62? Whatever the one was in FO3 with all the Gary clones in it.

I was playing with one of those super-hardcore mods, think it may have been FWE on the hardest setting, where a man with a baseball bat is actually dangerous (as is the way, despite what video games would have you believe).

I was sneaking around, in the pitch black offing any Garys that I come across before they could alert the 'Horde'. I should mention at this point, I had my big awesome, hear a pin drop (in game), head phones on; and that I was playing in the dark by myself.

The Gary clones are normally pretty unsubtle, they'll walk around talking to themselves and if they spot you its all "HA HA, GARY!!!", so you have an idea where they are at all times, which made it easy to single them out and pick them off one-by-one away from the others.

This one sneaky bastard Gary had come up behind me though, as I was scoping out his mates, I hear the faintest whisper of 'Gary' right before I get brained by a tire-iron. I had NO idea that he was there and he practically got close enough to whisper into my ear before I even registered his presence.

Frickin' creeped me out though, could'nt play for the the rest of the night :p

XIV VII MCMXC
Back to top Go down
delta79echo

delta79echo

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty13/10/2014, 3:23 pm

I was playing New Vegas Bounties 2 and was working on a contract in the main quest, and was ambushed by more than 7 raiders with energy weapons, and was even more difficult because I had RWD installed too. After I barely killed them all, I discovered a wheelbarrow with three raiders in it and thought it would be a good idea to search the corpses. Long story short, I blew up without a save. Worse experience ever. ._.
Back to top Go down
John Henry Eden

John Henry Eden

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty19/10/2014, 5:32 pm

I remember my first Hardcore play in FNV. I explored the Sunset Sarsaparilla HQ with Cass, after i had killed all enemies. I looting the HQ and just hear an "poop" and a protectron was coming at but one shooted at last. As i was done with looting, i was wondering not to see Cass who normally has follow me step by step, late on the HQ entrance i found her and found out what this "poop" was.
Back to top Go down
XFeniXRising

XFeniXRising

Character sheet
Name: Colton Voss
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty19/10/2014, 8:02 pm

I was playing New Vegas, Legion attacked me...I had the All-American and Annabelle. They were beating me so I took out Annabelle started running at them and then I stepped on a hollow rock (The glitched rocks in Fallout ._.) as I shot and Annabelle blew me up inside a rock. GG.

Grom Hellscream: "And what Gul'dan, must we give in return?"
Gul'dan: "Everything."
Back to top Go down
tru2caesar

tru2caesar

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty21/10/2014, 5:16 pm

I accidentally fell off the roller coaster in Primm and died instantly, thinking i'd survive.

I also woke up at the Nipton roadstop to freshly spawned Jackal gang members who I recently killed 10 minutes before hand, so to say the fight went well until some scorpions helped killed me.

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and Unexpected Deaths   Stupid and Unexpected Deaths - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid and Unexpected Deaths

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3