Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian khan vault commonwealth Reforged hunk Superpele Mask boomers Ryse boom Overhaul wolfenstein Gear riot machine power body dead NPCs Call marvel daryl gauss money ghoul
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby DionysusDreams Today at 2:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby HunterWorld Today at 4:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 7:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 9:20 pm

» The Next fallout
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 12:16 am

» Starfield
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What faction do you like? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What faction do you like?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

1. Caesar Legion
What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
2. New California Republic
What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 15 ]
3. Enclave
What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 11 ]
4. Brotherhood Of Steel
What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 15 ]
5. Followers Of The Apocalypse
What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 5 ]
6. New Vegas Families
What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
7. Great Khans
 5% [ 4 ]
8. Powder Gangers
What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
9. Raiders
What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
10. Fiends
What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
11. Institute
What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 5 ]
12. Minuteman
 5% [ 4 ]
13. Railroad
What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%What faction do you like? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 74

AuthorMessage
Vicks

Vicks

Character sheet
Name: Vicks
Faction: GUNners
Level: Colonial

What faction do you like? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What faction do you like?   What faction do you like? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 9:23 pm

I'll have to go with Caeser's Legion. Even though I don't agree with their decisions, they are really cool. I love the idea behind them and Caeser himself is a unique character. They are ruthless and feared, for good reason.

Legate Lanius is probably my second favorite character in the game. His story is awesome and the fact that he is only loyal to Caeser and cares nothing about the legion is unique. And the way Joshua Graham is tied in with them is awesome as well.

Overall, they are an awesome faction and they are definitely my favorite.
Back to top Go down
KaitarFett

KaitarFett

PostSubject: Re: What faction do you like?   What faction do you like? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 9:41 pm

Brotherhood of steel will always be my favourite faction ever since I first played fallout 2 and encountered them for the first time. Getting to know them further in fallout tactics which no matter what people say I consider it still part of the chain. Their values, their honour and most of all their kick ass technology hehe.

ChuBBies1

Character sheet
Name: I'll think of one later
Faction: Uh, myself?
Level: Level? I don't need no stinking level!

PostSubject: Re: What faction do you like?   What faction do you like? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 12:15 am

NCR since they seem to be a military that has morals and integrity will also has the manpower to create a working gov't. The Enclave is another favorite since they too have the means to create a gov't, but their means a far from noble( and their armor is awesome) . My opinion of the BOS is varied but that's why I like them. Every game shows how the BOS changes due to their environment and leadership, and I think that's why they're one of my favorites. For humanitarian reasons, I do like the Followers of the Apocalypse since they try to make the wasteland a better place.

Eikeegi

PostSubject: Re: What faction do you like?   What faction do you like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:39 am

My signature says it all - Institute.  They just have that vibe for me.  And I like coursers so much. Too much. Also  I do not care much of helping people. If people couldn't help themselves in 200 years, by all means carry on.  I am not very nice "peoples person" type
 What faction do you like? - Page 2 1f60f

Also institute is only FO faction I've done fan art doodles on and made me consider making Fallout comic.Other faction i like is Legion. Caesar has enough charisma to win my heart. Yup, me not being nice peoples-person applies here too. They maybe a bit of a meanies. But I do not believe in sainthood.

Wergon

Wergon

Character sheet
Name: Killian
Faction: Nocturne
Level: Hacker

PostSubject: Re: What faction do you like?   What faction do you like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 3:20 pm

@Eikeegi since i watched some playthrough of F4 i have built my opinion of Institute, they trying to achieve noble goal, but they try this in un-human method. So Institute is like "so-so". Or like Neutral Good/Neutral Evil

What faction do you like? - Page 2 NBgFzcg

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demise.star
Eikeegi

Eikeegi

PostSubject: Re: What faction do you like?   What faction do you like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 4:18 pm

Well, I am perhaps mean and evil person, but I do not like playing saints or goodie-goods. It bores me beyond imagination. For example I dislike siding with NCR or Minuteman because it's like watching paint dry.

Also I like coursers and and I tend to follow rules of cool and Institute sure is cool ...  well least I make sure with CK and Photoshop that they look  cool for me  What faction do you like? - Page 2 1f604

Maybe one day I will get my xenobike (the one on my sig) to game too, but since I work with Zbrush and not 3dsmax that wont be happening at moment. My own 3dsmax is too new for nif works and I lack time  or will to downgrade or learn some fan made programs (that tend to crash in my system)

Besides in my game Institute is good faction. I make them help  CW their own way - like terraforming (my screenshots  have green world, and head-canon goes CIT did it . Roleplayer as I am !)

Also my opinion of FO4s other factions have caused enough drama on beth.net, so I just slowly walk other direction and stick to screenshot threads -
I am better on drawing and screenshotting than talking. What faction do you like? - Page 2 1f607

Dogfort

Dogfort

Character sheet
Name: ADM. Marty Ramirez
Faction: Pre-War US Navy/Post-War Minutemen Navy
Level: 44

PostSubject: Re: What faction do you like?   What faction do you like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 5:51 pm

Personally, I'm a NCR/Minutemen guy. In my (Modded) Fallout 4, I merged the Minutemen as a special branch of the NCR.
Back to top Go down
thepirateofthegame

thepirateofthegame

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Railroad
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: What faction do you like?   What faction do you like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:00 pm

Raider, I loved being a raider in the Nuka World DLC, so yeah a Raider.

Maurice Schimansky

Character sheet
Name: Courier 6
Faction: NCR/Indipendant
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction do you like?   What faction do you like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:38 pm

1. Follower of the Apocalypse - because they care really about the people. They just want to help.
2. BoS (except in Fallout 4) - because they're searching technology that could damage humanity and protecting it (but sometimes a bit extreme). Unlike in Fallout 4 where the BoS is just a former shadow of itself.
3. The NCR - because its the last hope of a Government and Law in the Apocalyptic Wasteland. There is corruption but when you look at Governments in our world there is corruption everywhere too.
Back to top Go down
xxitsapotatoxx

xxitsapotatoxx

Character sheet
Name: Noah
Faction: NCR
Level: 30

PostSubject: re: what faction to you like?   What faction do you like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:48 pm

I feel the NCR is the Closest thing to the Old World American Government. And it is the best choice for the Mojave. If Yesman said at the end of wild card that he would become more assertive, who's to say he wouldn't overthrow 6 and make "The Terminator Happen"
Back to top Go down
SweetWaterUKCG

SweetWaterUKCG

Character sheet
Name: Max
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: What faction do you like?   What faction do you like? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 4:07 pm

@"Sentra" no doubt in my mind it will always be the brotherhood their noble goal of preserving and safeguarding dangerous technology and maybe helping the wastelanders out some times if need be is very noble and something i can get behind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What faction do you like?   What faction do you like? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2