Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian commonwealth ghoul money vault marvel boomers boom khan upgrades hunk space Call NPCs Gear daryl body wolfenstein Mask machine Reforged dead Ryse Superpele riot FCOM
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 am

» hi i'm new person
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:06 am

» New person
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Empty
PostSubject: [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction   [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 12:46 am

The ancient conflict between two warring factions, both seeking peace through opposite means, has reached our gates! And the battle this time will manifest in a FAN FICTION CONTEST:
ASSASSIN'S CREED
FAN-FICTION CONTEST

[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction 3BKCw93C

READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!:

Timetable:
The submission period for this contest starts today!
The 1st of March - 20th of March
After the submission period is over, a team of judges will hand-pick the winners, who will be announced by the 30th of March at the latest.

Awards will include the following:
3. Everyone who participates receives a guaranteed +1 rep from organizers;

2. The winner and runner-up (1st and 2nd place) will be awarded a UPlay game key from the following games:
[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction W1DHrfBx
Should any of the 2 winners already own these games,
they may choose a different game from this list:
https://www.gunetwork.org/t10765-official-screenshot-contests-games-rewards

1. Also, if the 1st place winner is not already a colonial, he will be instantly promoted!
(*members who have been demoted due to certain more or less recent grave infractions will not qualify for this reward)

Even though the Assassin Creed states that
"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."
please follow Ezio's wisdom and understand
that you're the number one person responsible
to make this a pleasant experience for everybody:

Ezio Auditore's quote:
MUCH INSPIRATION & GOOD LUCK TO ALL! cheers

Last edited by DVAted on Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ConradeBear

ConradeBear

Character sheet
Name: Kovalsky
Faction: Soviet
Level: 38

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction   [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:43 pm

My dear brother

Year 1190 Jerusalém

Me and my brother, we were raised in the streets fo the Jerusalém, like mere robbers stealing for eat, the life was so hard on me and him, i was fourteen years old and my young brother was eight years old, i don't even know where my parents are, if i have a mother or a father, all i know is i am alone in this world, starving and freezing in this cold nights, the more precious thing that i have is that beautiful smile of my brother that keep me fighting agains my own fate.
One day robbing again for eat i have made a mistake, i was been catch, one bearded man that grab me by my hair and was screaming and shaking me, my brother was trying to help me but the man slapped him in the face, one priest, an old man was screaming for the guy " Let the boy go, i will pay for what he stole from you ", the man have accepted the offer of the priest and have let me go away, the priest gave us shelter, warm beds and hot food.
That kind old man now call us " my sons " that warm and comfortable word, he have teach us how to read, how to act, how to defend ourselves, that strange priest was wielding swords, in his finger there was a beautiful ring shapped with a cross, but when i ask him he only said " when you are ready ", i was very curious about that, my father abilities were spotless.
The years have passed, now i am twenty eight years old, my brother is a doubtfull man of twenty six years, my father called us to a strange room, they was saying that me and my brother was ready for know the real truth, he have sayed " I am a templar, a true guardian of the balance of this word, mailed with the truth and faithfull servant of the templar's creed, i ask you my sons will you two support and be faithfull with the creed ultil your deaths ? " i readly said "yes i will, ultil my death ", after a couple of minutes my brother said the same, was given to us similars rings like the one that my father was using, he have showed us all the truth of the templar's cause, we have learned thing by thing, unfortunately my brother was questioning all the truths of the templars " we can't take away the free will of the people this is wrong brother ", i have told to him " Everything must be done to maintain balance, all at all costs brother, and you are wrong " he was angry and left me talking alone, he leave to another part of the city.
My brother went missing for two years, me and my father we think that he was killed by assasin's but i was wrong, late of night i was returning to my home after i have completed the mission that my father gave me the night was calm, horrendously calm, i have felt a sensation a bad felling i have rushed to my home, the door was open, and i hear sounds of batle, metal crashing, desperate i have i got my sword in my hand and i entered in the church, i saw my master and father laying in the ground with a hooded shadow with a blade in my father's troath, pulling the blade out slowy.
The shadow have come close to me, removed the hood, that in below the assasin's hood, wearing the assasin's mantle was my lost brother, with a dark face he said " This is the truth brother, this is the assasin's creed " i taken by anger have attacked my brother without succes, now he is fast like a cat, like a ghost he fled and have vanished in the night.
Now i wearing my father armor, and in the name of the father of understanding i will hunt for my brother, the assasin of my father and a traitor of the cause, my will of vengance will show no mercy on this traitor, may the Father of Understanding guide us

Like graphical art? Check my work here:
Back to top Go down
JJHughes

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction   [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 9:52 pm

Just an explanation of eldritch, (saves you googling it)
eldritch- weird and sinister or ghostly.

May the father of understanding guide us

In the heat of battle, the world slows down; you hear every scream, every dying cry from your fallen comrades, every clash of metal on metal, the spit of gunfire, and then a little “Shink”, Your body begins to slow down, as if it were coated in molasses, sweat begins to spill down your back, only it’s not sweat, it’s blood, A white hood pushes you aside and you try to reach for your dagger, but instead you lose control, fall to the ground and your Technicolor world fades to black.

That is when you wake up from the nightmare, If you are lucky then you wake up beside the Father of Understanding, peering over Eden, a mere extension of your arm and your there, You are ignorant of evil and suffering… Pain and Fear, You are at peace despite your unmarked grave buried beneath the bones of those who died with and against you.

If you’re unlucky you wake up in your own bed, sweating, heart pounding, gasping for breath, you lift your cover and check your entire body for any scars (or at least new ones), you feel relieved for a moment and rub your eye’s, put on your garments, your red cross, and as you look in the mirror, pale as a ghost, anticipate a cold blade between your ribs.

I was greeted by the latter, a common nightmare that still left its mark; Once again I looked in the mirror, an eldritch and shadowy figure stood where I would normally see myself, I peered at my wrists, Momentos from a past life still tinged red, strapped to them tightly, I shifted closer to the mirror, running my fingers along my cheek, brushing the scars left by old comrades and Enemy’s alike, I must have gazed at myself for minutes, but enough self-indulgence, there was a job to be done.

The sun shone on Lexington, its golden orange aurora bathed the British garrisons with welcomed warmth and boosted morale, to the left a legion of troops were cleaning and loading musket rifles ready for the impending battle, to the right, tables of British troops drinking away their fear and woe’s, numbing their body’s before they were filled with lead.

We had been given orders to secure Lexington to further strengthen the British influence over the colony’s and support the Templar cause (though of course the soldiers were oblivious that), Lexington was at rest before shots were fired, eerie though, wind blowing softly through the tree’s, animals scattering as if they could sense the impending danger, the haunting silence before a battle, when you have to hope, you’re not the first to be picked off.

That cynical peace was quickly squandered by gun fire and the bellows of officers on horseback. (Those of which were usually the first to go down). The hail of gunfire and lead, ripped through the air overhead, both sides were in lines taking turns at shooting each other each with 8 second intervals for reloads, but 8 seconds was all I needed, I counted out loud those 8 seconds, waiting for the sharp sound of enemy fire piercing the air around me.

BANG!!!!!

And there it was, I sprang into action, sprinting for the First row of American Soldiers, The very sight of me must have startled them as some began to slip up and spill their gunpowder, one of them managed to finish his reload in time, but I quickly dispatched him with my flintlock pistol, most opted to forget about reloading and instead charged me with bayonets, Brave… but foolish, I drew my sword, extended my hidden blade with a simple flick of the wrist and a satifying 'shink', the onslaught of punctured necks and slit throats began.

Those that had insisted on holding their ground and trying to pick me off with lead and gunpowder, quickly realised their mistake, rather than risk the reload of my flintlock I instead opted to use my enemy's as human shields, it wasn't difficult in the slightest and if anything granted these revolutionists a quick and painless demise.

Behind me I could now hear the battle cries of comrades behind me, charging (likely out of ammo). And it seemed my little stunt had inticed most of if not all the revoltionists to charge me with bayonets at the ready. Both sides were now swarming the battlefield like moths to a flame.

In the heat of battle, the world slows down; you hear every scream, every dying cry from your fallen comrades, every clash of metal on metal, the spit of gunfire, and then a little “Shink”, Your body begins to slow down, as if it were coated in molasses, sweat begins to spill down your back, only it’s not sweat, it’s blood, A white hood pushes you aside and you try to reach for your dagger, you battle your failing senses, try to keep conscious, you try to finish the job, you sense your impending doom, instead you take a step forward, and another, you fight the odds being stacked against you, weighing you down like a cross on your back, you keep ambling towards your predator… no, your prey. You reach for your blade, tainted with poison, and you plant it in his rib cage. Though you don't see your handiwork you know Your mission is finished and you have seen your nightmare through to the end, Once again your Technicolor world fades but this time to white.

That is when you wake up from the nightmare, If you are lucky then you wake up beside the Father of Understanding, peering over Eden, a mere extension of your arm and your there, You are ignorant of evil and suffering… Pain and Fear, the battle is over and You are at peace.

If you’re unlucky you wake up in your own bed, sweating, heart pounding, gasping for breath, you lift your cover and check your entire body for any scars (or at least new ones), you feel relieved for a moment and rub your eye’s, put on your garments, your red cross, and as you look in the mirror, pale as a ghost, anticipate a cold blade between your ribs.

I was greeted by the former.

"The Templar cross is a sign of martyrdom, that to die in combat is the greatest honor and that we will be awarded with a place aside the father of understanding, I know now that this is a lie, For the pawns of our confilict this may hold true, for it is with their defeat that our enemys will grow weary and let down their guard, for their defeat is a means to an end.
For we, the grandmasters of our order, it is a sin. To die before we have fulfilled our duty, and left our comrades to die in vain at the hands of the Assassins.
Only once we have defeated our demons, In this world or the next, can we truley let go of this conflict, can we truley understand, what we have been fighting for"

Last edited by JJHughes on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:19 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
MojavePlasma

MojavePlasma

Character sheet
Name: Alone at Hopesgrain
Faction: Lewd
Level: -10

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction   [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 7:53 pm

xxxxxxxxx  Abstergo Database - Section 2406 xxxxxxxxx
CLASSIFIED

During the search of the Assassins fugitives Desmond Miles, Lucy Stillman (Undercover), Rebecca Crane and Shaun Hastings, we found an old text from the beginning of the 15th century.

The detailing of this possible short ballad are unusually similar to Ezio Auditore da Firenze adventures (Desmond Miles ancestor from his paternal side), with only the names being the different part and no mention of the Assassin Order for obvious reasons.

Un fiorentino in mezzo alla folla

A Florentine in the middle of the crowd

It all started on June, 24th was the day.
He was a baby, didn't knew one word to say
His name was Enzio, born into the Audetorou 
And from the very start, he had a destiny to follow

The Audetorou had a quite a name that time
But that sadly didn't last long, the family wasn't at the prime
By the destiny unfold, he had his family hanged
and he, his mother and sister had to escape the damned.

"We have to travel far" Ezio said.
Along the way, his uncle he met.
So they went in a direction.
and for his nephew, he demonstrated great affection.

For many years went
Enzio mastered many skills
and participated in many incidents

Da Vinci was a friend for him
Because of that, Enzio even flew
"Kill the Monster" said the guard seeing him dim
But that was Enzio, enjoying the view.

Oh, the beauties of the Carnevale
his mission there was short
but he enjoyed the women at the alleys

Tuscanny,Forli,Florence and Venice
He visited them all but his mission was Rome
with the Borgia Pope, there he had a premise.

Taken from the Rome facility. 

Translator note: 
¹. Since this is a 15th century text, many parts may not have coherence intended from that time. Our team tried the best to translate the rhymes to modern day English.
². This isn't the only text, there are two more about Rome and Constantinople, our team didn't translated these two but we will try it until the end of the month.

Abstergo Industries ® 

Discord: renaissance#1866
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction   [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 7:02 pm

Two young children are playing outside the village of Karlovo, Bulgaria when they accidentaly stumble upon a chest. They open it and see a journal there dating from the middle-end of the 18th century. They take the journal and start reading....

''My name is Boyan Getislav and this is my story.
The year right now is 1890 and it has been 12 years since my people were freed from the slavery of the Osman empire after 5 centuries of slavery. Thanks to great Emperor Alexander II who waged two years war with the Osmans in order to free my people. We lived a harsh life but they freed us.

I was an assassin. I was trained under many grand-masters because all of them were busy with the liberation
of my people. I was just 15 year old when the Turkish came for me, in order to get their blood debt, which
they took a child by force from a family and trained them in the Osman military, the children were told
to forget everyone they know and love. This was savegery, on my way to to the Osman Capital I was saved by
grand master Ali Dragomirov. He took me under his wing and trained me discipline, the art of assassination 
and other things that I needed to know. Eventually years have passed and I was already 55 years old when liberation
for my country started. I was almost an old man, but that dint stop me from preventing several letters of locations,
positions, weapon shipments and other things to get sended to the Osmans, many people betrayed us that day, but many
died aswell, but in the end, I was there. Standing over the dead bodies of fellow assassins and soldiers who fought
for our freedom along with the Russian Empire.
Today is 3rd of March. The day my country was freed and the day when the Sanstefan peace treaty was signed by
the Russian Empire and the Osman Empire. I write this journal for the future generations, for them to read and know
what was like back in the slavery years, the years where freedom was the main goal of every Bulgarian man, woman and child.
Dear reader, no matter Assasssin or Templar, I ask of you to give this to a museum in order for our Bulgarian history
to be known by many and how it was freed, how much effor those men and women put in order to gain freedom.''
                            - Signed Boyan Getislav, current grandmaster of the Assassin Order.
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction   [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 10:34 pm

This is the story of Akalo Alako, a half-norwegian half-black slave from the Solomon Islands, who’s escaped his slavers and joined the Assassins early in his adulthood. He’s now the last surviving Assassin of his Order, after a Templar siege had killed and captured them all, in an effort to stop them from liberating more slaves and blocking trafficking routes. Many months later, we come to the night that challenges Akalo the most: his retribution.

* When in Defeat *

„The tears of the widowed of the blood you have shed
Have painted here a trail of betrayal, in red.
Your endeavours are thwarted! Your brothers lay dead!
A fierce but losing battle is that which you’ve lead.

Acknowledge the Templars for they are the victors!
Renounce the Assassins! The chaos inflicters!

You’ve no other choice than to submit and concede
The failure of your brotherhood, order and creed.
With all of your discipline, strength, cunning and speed,
What wins over in the end will always be greed.”

* Tonight's the Night *
Akalo awakens in sheer dread and in fret,
In yet another slave lodge, in chains and cold sweat.
The harrowing nightmare had refreshed his regret,
Disallowing him to come to terms and forget.

He’s yet to play out his last hand with these tricksters,
Foreset to avenge against his cruel inflicters.

With plans rounded nicely, the cards seem all but dealt
(He’s followed through on leads from the people he’s helped),
By the straps of his boots and the tools of his belt,
Prepared to retaliate the ruin he’s felt.

* Hidden Blade Attack *
Through the night and fog cover he vaults the chain gates
Of the guarded Templar sponsored slaver estates.
Dispatching a halberdier, he then vacillates
While a second manages to call for his mates.

„Capture him!” they’re ordered, „Alive, if not quite whole!
The boss claims the pleasure to slay him before all!”

Nine men against one, he’s disarmed apace and nabbed.
Brought kneeling at the knight, he leapt forthwith and jabbed,
Putting an abrupt end to the Templar he grabbed.
„You’ve no sword or dagger, so how was I still stabbed?!”

* Last Words *
„Run, assassin, run, though you’ll be maimed by arrows
Or shipwrecked out at sea, drowned among the shallows.
In a few tomorrows you’ll swing from the gallows!
Sure to die in public eye, in righteous wallows.”

„Trust was my undoing; yours: hunger for control.
You’ve killed my brothers but – I carry forth their soul.

Know that your purpose, Templar, and your efforts’ breadth
Will fade out from history in shame or in stealth.”

The wounded knight, hearing this, croaks his final breath:
„As will you...”, he yields, then meets his pitiless death.

* Man to Legend *
Akalo Alako, the ghostly grave caster,
As fast as he attacked, he vanished e’en faster.
Former slave ceasing the life of his old master –
Triumph in itself, for Templars a disaster.

He is the whisper the oppressed hum for courage,
A symbol of hope, of revolt and of fosterage.

In Templar plots, Assassins always interfered,
Unclenching the hold of tyrants who’ve profiteered.
Despite enormous failure, there’s nothing he feared.
From darkness he’d risen and to it disappeared.

Spoiler:

Best of luck to all!

Back to top Go down
dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet
Name: Riddick
Faction: I bow to no man.
Level: Animal

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction   [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:53 pm

Hello all!

I have to admit that I do not know a great deal about the Assassin's Creed universe so I had to change the POV in this story slightly. I wanted to participate and support this contest though so here is my entry...

If Not For Betsy:
Back to top Go down
Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction   [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 1:13 pm

Sorry that this is such a long and late entry. Started writing this from the very start of the competition, but had to pause due to important work I was doing. Because of this it’s neither as long or as edited as well as I’d like, but considering I have ten hours to send this I figure it’ll be better to send it now rather than later. Like I said, it’s quite long (I didn’t realise that entries would be slightly shorter than this TongueTril ) but I hope people enjoy it nonetheless. It’s been a real labour of love recently. My hope is that I can expand upon the story later, but I figured that there’s enough going on here to work as its own story. I've had to put it in spoilers it's so long. For some reason none of the paragraphs appeared in the spoilers, so I had to do them all manually. I think I got all of them, but there may be a couple of paragraphs messed up (and let me know if it's come through all okay on your end. It's all fine here but you never know). By the way, there’s a lot of Old English terminology here so I’ve just written up a quick thing at the start in case people have trouble following the language.

Anyway, I’ll shut up now. Hope you enjoy Smile

Archaic Terminology:

Thou—You
Thee—You
Thy—Your
Thine—Your
Wherefore—Why
Dost—Do
Art—Are
Sirrah—Sir
Hither—Here
Forsooth—Indeed
Yeomanry—Police
Yonder—Gesturing towards something

[u:4b37:

[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction   [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 4:55 pm

So I divided my fanfiction into a few chapters and I uploaded it on Wattpad. Here's the link to my fan fiction: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/MatLoy1OFB

But here's the first chapter:
________

"Fire!" The captain roared as he swung one of his arm down, while his other controlled the wheel of the ship.

The crew of the Jackdaw was as feisty and agile as ever. Adéwalé dashed with his sword and struck an enemy sailor with no struggle. He turned around and looked at his captain, who had a witty smirk on his face even in a grave situation such as this. "Kenway! You shouldn't be confident this time."

"Really Adé?" Captain Kenway chuckled loudly. "I always win a fight, no matter how tough it is."

"Edward, behind you!" Adéwalé shouted with haste and tried to rush to his captain as soon as he could, but it was too late.

The enemy had wrapped an arm around Edward's neck and held a flintlock on his head. "Surrender, and no harm shall be done."

The whole crew paused. Everyone was shocked. However there were two reasons for this sudden shock. Firstly, their captain had been captured and secondly, the enemy who had captured their captain was a woman. Every pirate lore had always stated that a woman on a ship was a curse, and that a woman was a weak creature. However, Edward never believed those false tales because he had seen women fight. He had seen the likes of Mary Read, women who never ignored a fight.

"Sweet lass, what brings you to the Jackdaw?" Edward still maintained his witty tone.

"You, Edward Kenway."

He was bewildered and he decided not to say a word. She dragged him away slowly, the whole crew agitated with droplets of sweat dripping down their brows until Adéwalé raised his hand. "Stop this. Let us speak."

"I don't listen to slaves." She said.

"Adé is not a fucking slave!" Edward shouted at the top of his lungs. "He is a freeman."

Just then, a sailor shot a nearby barrel in hopes of getting rid of the mad woman. Little did he realise that if he was to harm the woman, he had to harm his captain too. The barrel blasted, the floor jolted and the ship threw Edward and the woman off. As he sank down in the ocean, he found it hard to function because his left side was numb. The blast had affected the left side of his body and so he didn't bother wasting any energy on getting out of the sea. However, what he was able to do was move his eyes. He saw the woman's body sinking down beside him, her eyes shut due to the state of unconsciousness. Seeing her encouraged Edward to close his eyes and rest too, like her.

There were two different worlds near the ocean. The one above, which contained the life of the pirates, a life full of struggles yet happiness would find its way when the men would stagger to the taverns and drink to their fullest while singing the songs of the sea. And the one below, which was dull, empty and even though a man was to have achieved everything, he could not achieve happiness or peace.

London was a silent place during the 19th century. The advancement taking place was the only source of sound but constructions stopped during the night due to which people were allowed the rest. In a time like this, Jacob Frye had decided to take a stroll around the magnificent city which looked nothing like it did during the daytime. It was more innocent during the nighttime and he admired that. He passed the Thames, moved to Westminster and headed to a small courtyard beyond the Big Ben. This was not intentional. His heart had led him here and for whatever reason it was for, he was unsure of it.

He heard a thud behind him, as if a person had jumped from a tall building and fell down on the floor. Jacob hastily turned around and was surprised upon seeing two people lying asleep on the floor. He found a blond haired man, his skin covered with dirt and his robes containing all sorts of weapons. Beside him was a black haired woman, her features more of a Spaniard and she wore a red coat which was clean, yet wet. As a matter of fact, both of their robes were wet. Jacob slightly shook the man, who opened his eyes and yawned upon seeing Jacob. He did the same with the woman, but she sat up straight and looked around attentively once she was awake.

"Oi lad, I'm thirsty." The man stretched his arms.

"Edward Kenway, what have you done? Where are we?" The woman took out her pistol in order to threaten him but he disarmed her easily.

"Who are you two?" Jacob stood up straight and stared at them with pure fascination.

"Many know me as Edward Kenway, and the remaining know me as a scum."

"I am Amira Pedrosa, the black princess of Havana." She stated proudly before getting up on her feet.

Edward just chuckled at her introduction, meanwhile Jacob was stunned. He glanced at both of them again and again, unable to believe their names and positions.

"Edward Kenway? As in the Kenway who owned the Kenway mansion? Was your son's name Haytham? Did you have a daughter named Jenny? Is your wife's name Tessa?" Jacob blasted with questions.

"Jaysus, no. But I do own a beautiful vessel named the Jackdaw." Edward stood up but he was unsteady. All those years on the sea had made him forget how to stand straight on the land.

"The Jackdaw, yes. You are that Kenway. But you should be dead!"

"Many wish that." He shrugged.

"No, you should really be dead. Your daughter and son are already dead-"

"Christ, what are you saying?" Edward grunted and moved towards Jacob.

"Enough, you two." Amira stepped in and pushed the two men away.

"How unkind of me. I am Jacob Frye. Born in Crawley, now living in London as a head of a gang called the Rooks." He smiled proudly. "But Edward, you are an assassin, no?"

"You could say."

" (yes), he is an asesino (assassin). You can clearly tell by his robes." Amira said in her fluent Spanish accent.

Jacob thought deeply and took a sigh as he reached to a conclusion. "What is the date today, Edward?"

"June 13, year 1716."

Jacob felt an odd sensation, a mixture of satisfaction and shock along with a hint of disbelief. He walked up and down the yard several times, while the two awkwardly stared at him. When he stopped, he looked up at them and rejoiced; "you have moved forward in time! It is the 19th century now, the year being 1868."

"That can't be." Edward and Amira exclaimed simultaneously.

"It's true. You're in London right now. Look around you, does anything seem like it was before, Edward? Does it look like the old England?"

Edward's breath stopped as he looked around. The magnificent tall buildings, the new horse carriages, the technical attire of Jacob, everything was advanced. "How did this even happen?"

"Let's see, what is the last thing you two remember?"

"I captured Kenway on his ship, but then some bastardo shot a barrel and sent us down the sea. I remember going unconscious but then you woke me up."

"Aye." Edward crossed his arms against his chest, still fascinated with the industrialisation around him.

"Well, we can definitely figure something out. Why don't I take you both to my train hideout? My twin sister Evie, and her fiancé, Henry Green will be eager to help."

This was unanimously agreed upon, and so they set ahead. Jacob hailed a green coat riding an elegant chaise and the green coat instantly reacted by driving the chaise to his master.

"This is one of my Rooks. As you can see, all of them obey and admire me." Jacob said with a huge smirk playing about his lips, while Amira rolled her eyes. He opened the door for Amira, as a gentleman, but she pushed Edward in before getting on, followed by Jacob who shut the door after entering. "To the train hideout."

The Rook obliged and rode at a steady speed, while the three inside the carriage silently stared at each other. It took some time for a conversation to start, but when it started, the atmosphere heated up.

"So, Amira, why do they call you 'The Black Princess of Havana'? Because as far as I know, Havana has no royal family-"

"You are an idiot, Kenway. I am a Templar." She pulled out a red cross, which she wore around her neck, from her coat. "Black Princess is my title, and Havana is where I live."

"That is quite a cheap title I'd say." Jacob snickered.

"Agreed." Edward smirked.

"No one asked you, Frye."

"Wait, so you're a Templar?" Jacob's expression turned grim. "Tell me why shouldn't I kill you here?"

"Because I don't belong in your time period. The only person I can allow to kill me is Kenway because he and I are from the same time period. I do not know why he isn't attempting to kill me though."

"I don't harm women unless they do something very naïve. You say you're a Templar, but I don't know what you've done so I can't kill you yet." Edward sat casually.

"So you are agreeing that you are an asesino." Amira folded her arms.

"Not really." He looked directly into her eyes, but she flustered and averted her gaze.

"I hate them bloody Templars." Jacob interrupted. "I want to kill you so badly."

"Bastardo." Amira gave a chuckle and laid back her head.

"This is interesting. The rivalry between Templars and Assassins has survived even after a hundred and fifty two years. I wonder though, what had become of me in all those years?"

"Well, you were a wealthy man, you owned an estate and lived with your family. You had a daughter who'd always call herself Jennifer 'Scott'. You also had a son, named Haytham who became a Templar after your death, and a wife named Tessa. You died at an age of 42."

"Tessa?" Edward sat straight as his brows arched. "I was married to Caroline. Heaven's sake, don't tell me I left Caroline. And that daughter, I might've had her with Caroline-"

"Yes, she was yours and Caroline Scott's daughter. But you didn't leave Caroline. She died when Jenny turned six. You decided to leave the life of piracy and head back to England with a large fortune. You married Tessa, had Haytham, lived a peaceful life until Reginald Birch infiltrated your house and brutally murdered you and kidnapped your daughter."

"How do you know all this?"

"You were an assassin." Jacob smiled softly. "We tracked down your journal. Evie and I read it thoroughly. By the way, you have to show me your hidden blades."

"Oh." Edward looked at his wrists and forced the blades to open. "Like what you see?"

"Satisfied." Jacob forced his blades to open too. "But mine are better than yours, I believe."

_________

It ain't that good but oh well, worth a try, yeah?  [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction 1f600

William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction   [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 11:41 pm

My name is Jason Reth, I was born in a normal family living a plain and simple life.
I guess you could see me as the rotten egg in the family, the simple life was just too boring for me.
From a young age I strolled down the streets emptying people's pockets, not because I was poor but because I could.
It always starts with a small things food, a few coins here and there and finally jewelry.
I never was caught in the act; I was simply good at it. So good that I actually became too arrogant and my parents eventually found out.
After repeated arguments with my parents I decided to run away from home and live on the streets.

Living on the streets was easy for somebody with my skills and together with a bunch of other kids we formed a gang of thieves.
For many years we lived our lives stealing and taking everything what we thought was ours.
Everything seemed to go our way, until one fateful day it went all wrong.
I can't recall exactly what went wrong precisely, our coordinated strikes where always so flawless, I picked my target with ease.
But one of my fellow thieves was unlucky, he slipped up somehow.
The target was supposed to be an easy one, some fancy upper-class snob.
My friend successfully picked his pocket and was about to slip away unnoticed, when the turned around to face the thief.
The man quickly grabbed my friend and as they started to struggle it alarmed the guards who came rushing towards them.

I saw the two guards heading towards them, so I jumped from the rooftop where I was overlooking the situation.
The guards didn't notice me when I smashed into them, leaving my friend the opportunity to run.
Now it was my time to struggle with the guards, I managed to disarm one of them and wounded the other.
As I broke free from the two guards a gunshot echoed in the air and I watched my friend fall to the ground.
It was the snob who had shot my friend in the back, even though the loot was never recovered.

Knowing my own fate would meet a short end I broke off into another direction where I managed to dive under tilted support beams.
As I slide over the ground I saw a robed man kicking the support beams, which caused them to cut off the guards from my access.
The robed man beckoned me to follow him, I refused at first and decided to run away quickly as possible.
Yet after a few meters, I stopped not knowing why and went back to the man, following him to his place.

He condolences me on my loss and praised me for my skills to hold my own at two armed guards.
I asked him why he wanted me to follow him and he told me that he could train me to better my fighting skills.
This was a strange offer from a man, who I only met moments ago.
My instincts told me to take up his offer and he trained me in his ways.

The man trained me well, occasionally disappearing for days to come back tired and weary for he was growing older.
Years have passed since then and in the mean time I reached adulthood.
After a while I got bored with this life and when the man left for the day I decided to snoop around.
I entered the old man's room to find a strange wristband tucked away in a chest under the robe the old man wore during our first encounter.
What sensation came over me, I can't say but I put on both the wrist band and robe.
As soon as I decided to pull the hood over my head, the man came into the room and told me it wasn't for me to touch his belongings.

I told him I was tired of this life studying when told to, going outside to practice running across the rooftops and pouncing from above
catching wild cats, dogs and even rats. The man told me that if I wanted to keep the robe, I first should prove myself worthy.
He explained me everything what he does, telling me tales of an order of Assassin's and the Knight Templars.
I really didn't believe any of these stories but I listened to the old man's stories to please him.
After he was done he had an assignment for me, a target that eluded him for many years has suddenly decided to make his return to the country
and the old tasked me to take the target out.

It was a perfect opportunity for me to go out once more and put these new acquired skills to the test.
A few days later the target arrived in the city, using my former ties with the thieves I quickly located his whereabouts.
The man was staying at a local inn at the heart of the city and he was expected to make a leave to visit the mayor soon.
Finally, the day arrived where I would strike at the target, I had my former thieves on guard and to notify me when he was about to move.
As the man left the tavern he was accompanied by two guards, as they passed one of the first thieves the signal was given.
The thief tapped on the side of his leg, to signal the second who continued another signal to alert the rest.

I was looking from the rooftops witnessing the plan being set in motion, this time there will be no mistakes.
As the signal reached me, I gave a whistle to commence the rest of the plan and a group of thieves started to make a commotion.
The group bumped into the two guards who tried blocking them off from the target.
I pulled the hood over my head as I jumped onto the streets and mingled with the rest of the crowd.
The target, which was an older man became quite nervous demanded the guards to continue with their journey.
When I got closer to the group, I noticed that the old man’s face turned pale as he saw me and decided to hurry on by himself.

I got into pursuit, chasing after him amongst crowds of other people, watching him looking back to see if he got rid of me.
For a moment the old man thought he had broken away from my pursuit as he crossed an abandoned square.
He looked back once more only to see that I had had climbed onto a crate and lunged at him with my arm raised.
I pressed a small trigger mechanism attached to the wrist band and a small blade sprung from it.
I've always lived by my own code "What's yours is mine”: Be it food or luxury, if I could take it I will.
As it was with the target's life, it was mine to take.
In an instant I was upon the older man and trusted the blade into his throat.
Only then I realized this older man was the same man, who killed my friend all these years ago and on the same square.
I was sitting on the old man's chest as I pulled down my hood.
The robed man who trained me reached me as I placed the target's top hat on my head.

He looked at me as I sat there onto the corpse of his target, who eluded him years ago due to my intervention.
I showed him my success of assignment, he complimented my success although he deemed it was sloppy and that I had earned the right to wear the robe.
Looking at him I said I had no interest in any of his so called Order or his Templars, but I was interested in doing more of this work.
And who knows times my change and I will join one of the two sides.
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction   [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 7:27 pm

WINNERS ANNOUNCED! cheers

I'd like to first thank our judging committee! Your votes have been on time and on point!
I'd like to thank our participants! Your efforts are appreciated! Keep your creativity going!

Now, congratulations to the winners! The scores have come in and we have a top 5 list!

5th Place: @Visible Earth - The True Chronicle History of the Assassin’s Guild in London

4th Place: @William Lionheart - Jason Reth

3rd Place: @dragbody - If Not For Betsy

2nd Place: @DVAted - Akalo Alako

1st Place: @Nightingale - Time

Congratulations to all! Congratulations!
@Nightingale won AC Unity UPlay key!
@DVAted won AC III + DLC UPlay key!
That's actually me, and I already have the game + DLC
so I'm passing my reward key to the next winner:
@dragbody Hugging Betsy would be proud Laugh Out Loud

The topic is now open for impressions and feedback! InLove Bring it!
Thank you, Assassins and Templars, for keeping the fight alive! Sparring
Best regards!

Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction   [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 8:02 pm

DVAted wrote:
WINNERS ANNOUNCED! cheers

I'd like to first thank our judging committee! Your votes have been on time and on point!
I'd like to thank our participants! Your efforts are appreciated! Keep your creativity going!

Now, congratulations to the winners! The scores have come in and we have a top 5 list!

5th Place: @"Visible Earth" - The True Chronicle History of the Assassin’s Guild in London

4th Place: @"William Lionheart" - Jason Reth

3rd Place: @dragbody - If Not For Betsy

2nd Place: @DVAted - Akalo Alako

1st Place: @Nightingale - Time

Congratulations to all! Congratulations!
@Nightingale won AC Unity UPlay key!
@DVAted won AC III + DLC UPlay key!
That's actually me, and I already have the game + DLC
so I'm passing my reward key to the next winner:
@dragbody Hugging Betsy would be proud Laugh Out Loud

The topic is now open for impressions and feedback! InLove Bring it!
Thank you, Assassins and Templars, for keeping the fight alive! Sparring
Best regards!

AHH! I can't believe it! This is the best day of my life! Thank you so much for holding such a wonderful, organised and a fun contest! I hope there's more of such in the future [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction 1f604
Also, congrats to everyone else! All of you did a great job and all of you are winners too! I read some excellent fan fics and I know that all of you have the potential to be marvellous writers/authors in future so don't be afraid to unleash your creativity!

Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction   [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 9:14 pm

Obviously disappointed not to have won but glad nonetheless to be in the Top 5. Congratulations to Nightingale for winning Smile and thanks to everyone here for the opportunity to enter into a cool competition like this.

Any feedback will always be appreciated. Always looking to improve on my work.

[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction   [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:50 pm

The awards for this contest have been given out cheers
Enjoy the games, winners! and thank you for participating!
See you on the next one!
We'll see what rewards will be available then Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction   [CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction Empty

Back to top Go down

[CONTEST] Assassin's Creed Fan-Fiction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1