Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian marvel Gear ghoul boom khan vault wolfenstein gauss money body Superpele Ryse Call dead riot hunk daryl Overhaul boomers Reforged Mask NPCs commonwealth power machine
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby fil0000 Today at 12:57

» The Next fallout
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Today at 06:13

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Today at 06:08

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Today at 00:16

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Yesterday at 21:43

» Starfield
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 05:34

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby scrab20 Wed May 08 2024, 17:18

» Not new, but been a long time
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04 2024, 06:31

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01 2024, 19:33

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30 2024, 15:21

» Hey guys!!!
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28 2024, 18:39

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27 2024, 08:56

» A long overdue introduction
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25 2024, 17:46

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20 2024, 22:50

» Howdy from grandmastoes
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17 2024, 00:06

» armor slot changing in creation kit
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16 2024, 14:22

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11 2024, 01:42

» Hello from nexus
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10 2024, 07:54

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03 2024, 22:06

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03 2024, 21:55

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New Vegas 2???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegas 2???    New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10 2017, 13:37

I just don't see it happening anytime soon. If we want a New Vegas sequel we should make one ourselves (considering that The Frontier and Project Brazil exist there's every chance we could do just that). And personally, I'd prefer it if Obsidian didn't work with Bethesda again. Bethesda screwed them over once before with their bullshit contract, they don't need to be treated like crap again.

Obsidian's doing fine enough on its own now, and working on its own projects.

And I agree (as an Englishman) that Fallout should remain in America. If people want a post-apocalyptic Europe, there are other video game and movie alternatives. Fallout: Europe would be so disconnected from the events of the previous games that it would be either pointless or contrived to set it there. Do people really want the Brotherhood of Steel turning up in London? It just seems silly to me.

New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
Primus_Daibhidh

Primus_Daibhidh

Character sheet
Name: Daibhidh of Salopia
Faction: Caesar's Legion
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas 2???    New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10 2017, 15:10

I like the Idea, I'd like it to be in a location where new get some new creatures, but also get some of the ones we all recognise, I.e. I'd like Cazadors to return as well as Nightstalkers, I think they could also do something interesting with some actual flying creatures like Rad-Vultures or Rad-Eagles, I mean Skyrim had dragons and Fallout 4 had Vertibirds, so It's not out of the question as to whether stuff could fly.

I'd also like to see possibly some sort of expansion to war themes similar to some of the skirmishes the NCR and Legion had, and how the civil war worked in skyrim, but a bit more active, like maybe you could claim a settlement, but have some for of flag or something to defend, so if the enemy takes it down, they claim you base to really give you something to do and reward players who set up thought out defenses/ arm their settlers well.

I also miss assassins that were present in both Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3, it was always great when Legion Assassins and Talon Company turn up at the worst moments to confront you, i think one of the things many game's lack now is randomness in events that are so present in Reality, because in real life, people can turn up at the wrong moment for either side.

I guess the last think I have to say as of now though, is that if I had to pick a location for a New Vegas 2, I'd say either Idaho or Montana, to move up that middle line or NCR/Legion Territory, that could still be unclear as to who's winning and maybe include some faction's that don't exist yet.

Back to top Go down
Cerruti

Cerruti

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas 2???    New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10 2017, 15:43

momuse88 wrote:
@Cerruti I know everyone would love to see a Fallout game set in their own home town, but I sincerely think that a European-based Fallout wouldn't really work for anything bigger than a DLC. The whole retro futuristic Americana aesthetic of the 1950's is pretty central in Fallout, as well as things like the BoS, Vault-Tec, familiar robots, the Enclave, and everything else that makes Fallout Fallout.

You're right, if we decide to stay on a future episode that would follow the saga, but maybe a whole new episode ....

But yes I still prefer the original spirit of the Fallout and its American aesthetic side that ended up all seducing us.
I would content myself with a good DLC on Europe.
Back to top Go down
MotionlessGhost

MotionlessGhost

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn
Faction: Vault 76
Level: 110

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas 2???    New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10 2017, 21:01

I would enjoy seeing a fanmade New Vegas 2. It would be interesting to see the aftermath of the game. Maybe having the story being effected by what you did in the first New Vegas. But I don't know that would be a stretch for a modding team to implement.

New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 2UdjtkR
Back to top Go down
mikeee1111

mikeee1111

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas 2???    New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12 2017, 16:06

Primus_Daibhidh wrote:
I like the Idea, I'd like it to be in a location where new get some new creatures, but also get some of the ones we all recognise, I.e. I'd like Cazadors to return as well as Nightstalkers, I think they could also do something interesting with some actual flying creatures like Rad-Vultures or Rad-Eagles, I mean Skyrim had dragons and Fallout 4 had Vertibirds, so It's not out of the question as to whether stuff could fly.

I'd also like to see possibly some sort of expansion to war themes similar to some of the skirmishes the NCR and Legion had, and how the civil war worked in skyrim, but a bit more active, like maybe you could claim a settlement, but have some for of flag or something to defend, so if the enemy takes it down, they claim you base to really give you something to do and reward players who set up thought out defenses/ arm their settlers well.

I also miss assassins that were present in both Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3, it was always great when Legion Assassins and Talon Company turn up at the worst moments to confront you, i think one of the things many game's lack now is randomness in events that are so present in Reality, because in real life, people can turn up at the wrong moment for either side.

I guess the last think I have to say as of now though, is that if I had to pick a location for a New Vegas 2, I'd say either Idaho or Montana, to move up that middle line or NCR/Legion Territory, that could still be unclear as to who's winning and maybe include some faction's that don't exist yet.

And Morrowind had cliff racers, and they weren't scripted, so they could move freely unlike the dragons Skyrim.

If they finish Fallout: The Frontier and Project Brazil, then we will be getting two great "expansions" for free, it will help a lot for the wait before a new Fallout game. :p

- Gandalf the Bla- I mean the white.
New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Source
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas 2???    New Vegas 2???  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Vegas 2???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2