Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call wolfenstein boomers Gear Superpele Ryse money NPCs power khan gauss mandalorian vault boom Overhaul Reforged commonwealth daryl marvel ghoul riot machine dead hunk body Mask
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby DionysusDreams Today at 2:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby HunterWorld Today at 4:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 7:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 9:20 pm

» The Next fallout
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 12:16 am

» Starfield
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What faction would you join if you had the Chance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenneth Cawaling Castillo

Kenneth Cawaling Castillo

What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 7:15 pm

Lyon's BOS and the NCR. I just can't decide between the two xince they're both a good faction
Back to top Go down
gumgumsauce

gumgumsauce

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 8:50 pm

Ideally, I would like to join the Institute because of how luxurious it would be compared to the rest of the Wasteland, but seeing as I'm not a top tier engineer/scientist and can't contribute as much. The realistic option for me would involve me enlisting with the NCR, they aren't too drastically different from the US modern military and soldiers are provided their everyday necessities by being a part of the NCR. However, I'd hope I'm not around during the time of the Legion scare or the Second battle of Hoover Dam because the Legion are twisted when it comes to breaking/capturing their enemies.
Back to top Go down
Nrichards

Nrichards

Character sheet
Name: Jake Gittes
Faction: The Strip
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 4:05 pm

Boomers. They're reclusive, heavily protected, armed to the teeth and get to fly around in a B-29 Bomber! They are also self sufficient and have a massive amount of space.

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 5:52 pm

I would probably join the Followers of the Apocalypse or the East Coast Brotherhood of Steel in DC. These two factions seem to me, to actually have good intentions. They willingly help those in need without expecting anything in return and are trying to make the wasteland a better place overall. That is a cause worth fighting and dying for! Although, i'd definitely try my luck joining the brotherhood first because that Power armor is badass and I want to wear one.
Back to top Go down
Arch MuffDog123A

Arch MuffDog123A

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 8:47 pm

I would join Enclave. Due to their badass armor and such. but during fallout 2 we'd be the most dominant. but you'd also meet arch motherfucking dornan. And i'm a sucker for plasma weapons

No matter how creative it sounds. It may be a copy paste 
Back to top Go down
SpaceC

SpaceC

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 9:55 pm

I'm an NCR kind of guy, but I really wish there was more of system where the NCR was ruled by the military, not the people.

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:39 pm

The Enclave, or Preferably the Institute, i adored the institute in FO4, i've actually been looking for an institute themed new vegas mod for a while tbh.

Back to top Go down
OnyxFall444

OnyxFall444

Character sheet
Name: Falstaff Espino
Faction: Enclave
Level: 44

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:55 pm

The Enclave is my 1# choice. Kickass armor with high tech weapons & aerial vehicles you say? Where do I sign up!? cowboy

What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Thots14What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Bikini10
Back to top Go down
JackLovecraft

JackLovecraft

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 1:43 am

Does a Homeless Hobo Suffice as a faction ?

erictuong

Character sheet
Name: Classified
Faction: UNSC
Level: Spartan II

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 5:52 am

I would have to say the BOS. Played Fallout 3 and absolutely love them. They always had that menacing feeling and look to them. They're BA.
Back to top Go down
fartingdog12

fartingdog12

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: John'sAntiDirtGroup
Level: 42

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 6:20 am

If I had the choice I would join the

Enclave for the power armor

or the Institute because their HQ looks cool

ChuBBies1

Character sheet
Name: I'll think of one later
Faction: Uh, myself?
Level: Level? I don't need no stinking level!

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Well I'd choose the Enclave if they would choose their enemies a little bit more carefully. I'd also go for the BOS in FO4 or NCR. I just really like overwhelming fire power lol.

Ewro

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 11:49 pm

The Enclave, they have the X01 power armor + plasma weapons

CrackBabyJoe

Character sheet
Name: Trajan
Faction: Caesar's Legion
Level: 69 Dude!

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 12:03 am

If I were alive during FO1 then BOS
If I were alive during FO2 then BOS
If I were alive during FO3 I second @alexmercer984 with the Homeless Hobo
If I were alive during FNV then BOS or Legion
If I were alive during FO4 id probably just commit suicide i dont want to live through that one ever again

BritishBoyStar

Character sheet
Name: Mason Blake
Faction: Vault Dweller
Level: 32

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 1:05 am

Brotherhood, its all well and good to sit in our world and call them racist and evil but when ur standing next to a stinking walking corpse u tell me how they have a place in the future!! Smile and synths? if I need to explain how they are a threat to humans ur a fool, they dont eat, sleep or age...
Back to top Go down
ExPresident

ExPresident

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 6:03 am

Ethically and strategically are two different things. Ethically I would probably join the NCR because they seem to be morally good but strategically I join the BOS they have suits of hulking power armor which are basically just walking tanks and they are very reclusive, in a nuclear apocalypse I'd much rather sit in a bunker with a tank to wear around than fighting a bunch of Roman legion psychos wearing football pads.
Back to top Go down
Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 12:04 pm

The Hubologists of course. Juan Cruz and Vikki Goldman have shown me the way, teaching me how to cleanse my neurodynes. I am now an AHS-5 level member of the glorious Church of Hubology and shall one day escape the horrors of this atomic wasteland to achieve true alignment in the stars.

What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
stoobygacks

stoobygacks

Character sheet
Name: Stooby of the Gacks
Faction: New California Republic
Level: FL360

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 4:43 am

I would enlist in the NCR Army. Nothing special and just a grunt. I would probably get sent to the front lines and die.

Back to top Go down
OrcLivesMatter

OrcLivesMatter

Character sheet
Name: Orc
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 1000000000

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 4:02 pm

The Brotherhood is a group of racists who seek to purify the world, however if they see you have a technology they want they'll go as far as kill you to get it. They're isolationists, and have no thought of contributing to the restoration of humankind. The NCR might think only of expanding however, it's better with them than the BOS.
Back to top Go down
stigri

stigri

Character sheet
Faction: Enclave
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 8:15 pm

Mine would have to be the enclave, just becuse they have such advanced tech and gear. Need all the protection in the apocalypse

What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 385f2610

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What faction would you join if you had the Chance?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next