Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged gauss Overhaul vault Ryse Mask machine ghoul hunk mandalorian dead riot commonwealth khan Call wolfenstein boom daryl body boomers money marvel Superpele Gear NPCs power
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
alde90

alde90

Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 6:13 am

Joy Dance Gosh playing as Lan-Di would be awesome. I used to be really scared of him, and the guy that you fight at the arcade place (he kinda looks like gollum). But really I'd take anything, that brown jacket is maddening.

What do you use? Blender? Really want to learn 3D modeling, but watching people weight paint on youtube makes me cry irradiated tears:skeptic:

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 6:23 am

@alde90

Lan Di is so cool, the opening of Shenmue, where he kills Ryo's dad is so epic. haha Gollum, I remember watching Lord of the rings for the first time and thinking "that's the freak from Shenmue" XD it would be cool to recolour Ryo's jacket but I do like the brown jacket...how can I like a brown jacket Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 1f605 damn you Ryo

I use Blender but I'm total crap at modding, i can only mod some stuff using outfit studio, Nifskope and blender

Back to top Go down
alde90

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 6:46 am

@"mistermansnake" yeah and LanDi can pass as Ryo's big brother if you really look at his face. Those cold eyes though, and the hair, and the Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon clothes, scary.

I love the brown jacket, but its crazy how you could do all these cool things in Shenmue, even feed a cat, but couldn't change Ryo's clothes. 

Just googled it, that guy's name is Chai! If he were in Resident Evil, he'd be The Licker (that spiderman zombie)lol!
Back to top Go down
mistermansnake

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 6:54 am

@alde90

Maybe he is his big brother...the story isn't finished, nah now I'm being silly, he's Chinese after all

I know I would of like to walk around in his white top without the jacket...those jacket and jeans must be filthy Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 1f606

Urgh wouldn't want that thing licking me, have you seen his teeth lol
Back to top Go down
alde90

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 7:07 am

@"mistermansnake" it's still possible lol. I wonder if Suzuki's writing will be like Hideo Kojima. Kojima is crazy, so many plot twists. 

Did you play Shenmue 2? I played it, with huge struggle (it was in Japanese). Didn't know what everybody was saying, randomly chose convos, but I still got pretty far, surprisingly. And then my DC broke. At the time, there were no service centers for DC anymore.

Oh yeah forgot about modding, I pretty much can only do simple mash ups. I got 3Ds Max, Maya, and Blender (never used it). I could make simple edits in Max but sometimes the exported meshes are invisible in game because of the weight paint. Can't learn now due to limited free time, and weight painting scare  lol!

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 7:12 am

Hey! Welcome to the site. I think you'll like it here, I'm pretty new too and I'm enjoying the community already.
Back to top Go down
alde90

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 7:19 am

@"Fenrir" hey thanks buddy, welcome to you too. I'm having a good time here, and I hope you are too  Big Hello Smiley (wow that rhymes)

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 7:22 am

@alde90

I don't want to be a downer on the subject but I used to love Hideo Kojima's work, he was my favourite game developer but after the things he's done these past years, I won't have nothing to do with anything he makes, I've not even bought the new MGS

Yes I love Shenmue 2 just as much as Shenmue 1, didn't yours have subtitles? that's sad to hear you didn't finish it, so have you still not played it through to the end?

Cool you have 3Ds Max, do you think you could export some of the Shenmue models I have to obj? don't worry if you can't, I just want to see if it works
Back to top Go down
alde90

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 7:39 am

@"mistermansnake" he used to be my fave too, I was really into Metal Gear Solid, Sons of Liberty, and Snake Eater. But I stopped playing MGS because the story got too weird for me. My babybro still loves him (he just started loving MGS actually). I bought him Phantom Pain and I tried it a little, didn't quite like it despite the graphics, gameplay improvements etc. 

Mostly I take screenshots when my bro is playing (huge age gap, doesn't have his own PC/laptop yet and only plays when I'm home). I don't really know much about what happened between him and Konami though Smile

Nope, I got too excited and bought the Japanese version (1st release in Indonesia was this). And then my DC broke lol. But now that I think about it, it might have had a subtitle option but I didn't know about it (I was still a kid), maybe lol.
Sure mate I can try, just pm me linky link to your file  Hello Hats Off

Edit: font size and formatting
Back to top Go down
mistermansnake

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 7:53 am

@alde90

"Weird" Exactly but the newer ones I would say the word "sick" or "disgusting" would be the right words for it, I'm glad you understand, I don't know about him and Konami either but I hope he got kicked out for the right reasons and not just because of money

Lol I have to admit when I was playing Shenmue 2 I had a hard time reading the subtitles because I was only a kid too, but it didn't seem to ruin it at all, actually playing Shenmue 2 was what helped me read better

ok here's the links

https://mega.nz/#!5cIzlTrb!93kVBE2uEd9CTEr3lVIend8VnRi6j_6yp_KOiwEQ91s

https://mega.nz/#!9RomWJ5A!iuLae3OC6F9VsJWnnj6mwSSYooQe1KpEM8vPuvxd6ck

https://mega.nz/#!AJInTJoC!1BzJXHhZBb6ZM5kd8Y6epTRGcL2tft94rWoFkTmFG4Q

this is the website where they come from

http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=47268&sid=86ab2fa58cc1449ba59fe0e787d31b2b
Back to top Go down
alde90

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 8:25 am

@"mistermansnake" I actually was trying to be kind to Kojima when I said "weird" lol. What I feel for post Snake Eater MGS series is indescribable. I feel you, we don't just stop playing our fave video games for no reason. It's gotta be pretty epic reason.

Ok now I have to try Shenmue 2 again! I remember the girl with the bike (with the diva-like hair physics) and working at the docks, moving boxes. Crazy lol.

Allrighty, I'll try em tomorrow after work Smile

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 8:40 am

@alde90

Oh as Ryo would say "I see" said very mysteriously, I remember that more than any quote that Ryo said  Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 1f604 don't know why

Yes I feel really confused with MGS series, I feel that MGS is dead for me but I'm still holding on to it because I love it and can't let it go

You mean shiny ginger haired Joy...I can imagine people liking her a lot but I couldn't stop thinking about Nozomi...moving boxes with no forklift, criminal lol!

OK I hope they turn out ok
Back to top Go down
alde90

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 9:09 am

@"mistermansnake" lol he's too cool for a teenager, his manner is unreal!
Ah so her name is Joy lol. Of course, Nozomi is queen! Hope Ryo ends up with her. I remember Nozomi moved away to Switzerland or something, that made me sad.

Anyway I tried it, I figured tomorrow is too long. I simply opened/imported then exported with blender preset, I don't know if that's the right step lol. let me know if it works/not.

Here ya go mate
https://mega.nz/#!NZ82jDKY!SPbkvRt5vWQqiDPH63BdjI_t23yjBW7oDP91ExCa2iE
Back to top Go down
mistermansnake

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 12:40 pm

@alde90

Yes indeed, he's cooler than a freezer lol! Shenmue is a very sad game, just the atmosphere of the game is sad, Nozomi will come back and they'll live happily ever after  Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 1f60a

Nice work, it seems ok but I'll have to look into it a bit more...I might be able to port the heads into Fallout 4...we'll see how it goes...I got to go off now but I'll look into it tomorrow, bye for now

Edit

OK I had a quick check to see if I could texture the mesh, the good news is, I could texture Nozomi's mesh and it turned out well but the bad news is, Ryo has no textures so I can't really work on him and Nozomi's eyelashes are basically gone for some reason Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 1f611 I haven't tried the hair yet

here's a pic of a quick texturing after making it in outfit studio, I took the hair off so you could see the face properly

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
alde90

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 9:07 pm

@"mistermansnake" I agree it is indeed one of the saddest games I've ever played lol. If you think about it, it's kind of unusual how we were drawn to it when we were kids. Learnt a lot from it; the concept of loss, family, respect, friendship, and Nozomi  lol! Gosh if that's the final ending, I'd be so happyyyy

Yeah when I opened your file I was wondering about Ryo's texture too. Can you texture it from scratch?

Are the eyelashes in the original file you sent me? If yes I can try to export again. Can't stop thinking about Piper wearing Nozomi mask lol

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 8:55 am

@alde90

We must be unusual  Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 1f601 no I'm just joking, we're perfectly normal  Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 1f61c

yes I learnt a lot from Shenmue too, I think it made me the person I am...same with MGS, that's what makes me sad about it aswell

I hope Yu Suzuki thinks the same way about Nozomi and Ryo as we do

I think the textures are in an FBX file from this link but I have no idea how to extract them

https://mega.nz/#!9MpiEBLR!A90MkrCfo_U0pomvUqsYcZ-MFcVqcM4qbx_sLnJ9DOs

Oh and i'd never be able to make them from scratch  Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 1f615

I'm not sure if the Eyelashes are in the original file because I can't even open it lol!

Cool idea, if I get it working that's exactly where I'll put Nozomi's mask
Back to top Go down
alde90

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 1:32 am

@"mistermansnake" We're the only people in this thread, so it's our standard that matters. And that means we are indeed perfectly normal  I see what you did t

I converted the fbx to obj. Maybe you can extract it from blender. But the mesh is full body, unlike the previous model. I don't know if you'll need to re bake the mesh or anything lol *I know nothing like Jon Snow*

Here ya go
https://mega.nz/#!BJ8ADCpR!EqhCKxm8wYkNMJzfyEQz3uAgLzLf51AsDDyPJPLWmZg

Also re exported Nozomi, the eyelashes show up for me. Hope they show up for you too
https://mega.nz/#!gMkyAbwD!zqb0JN8mCxd6t81o_QSKcfqFeSCCFhrde7upzQ4EpHQ

Have a great day buddy!

NewVegasMerc

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 5:18 am

Uh ohhh...I crashed the party...TongueTril Waving Smiley Anyway welcome to GUN man. Welcome I hope we can be great friends and that we can get to know each other. If you need help with anything let me know. TMHug-Royaba

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 5:27 am

@"JoJoman45" hey maaan! Thanks, I'm lovin GUN so far! What games/other things that you're obsessed with (if there's any)? *getting to know each other*  Hugging

Besides some games, I can't seem to stop myself from buying mini sketchbooks, especially pocket Moleskines. I don't even use them as much as I want to  Hello Hats Off

kiionohi

Character sheet
Name: Eery
Faction: Questlove
Level: 11

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 6:04 am

Hold up hold up, Shenmue mods? Where do I download this I love that series, especially Tom lmao

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next