Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
body daryl Call ghoul mandalorian wolfenstein dead Mask riot NPCs power commonwealth Gear hunk Reforged khan gauss money machine boom Overhaul marvel vault Ryse Superpele boomers
Latest topics
» Hey guys!!!
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby SilverInc Yesterday at 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What Type Of Creatures Would We like To See Developed?
Arachnid Type Enemies from Starship Troopers Universe
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  I_vote_lcap17%New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 12 ]
Predators Race..Get To The Vertebird.!!!
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  I_vote_lcap16%New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 11 ]
Aliens Race..Hope That Pipboy Has Sonar...
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  I_vote_lcap14%New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 10 ]
Larger Avian Enemies..Was that a Bird,Plane,Pterodactyl.?!
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  I_vote_lcap11%New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 8 ]
Mechanical Animals..Think Zoids or Transformers Beast Wars
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  I_vote_lcap13%New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 9 ]
Deep Blue Sea.. Tentacles or Teeth, Dealers Choice
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  I_vote_lcap14%New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 10 ]
Behemoths..Something like creatures from movie The Mist or the anime Blue Gender
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  I_vote_lcap11%New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 8 ]
Jurassic Junkies.. Will they ever go extinct.?!
New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  I_vote_lcap3%New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 70

AuthorMessage
atrieya

atrieya

New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Empty
PostSubject: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:43 am

I absolutely love the fallout/elder scrolls series and have played nearly all of them for countless hours but one thing that sort of bugged me was the lack of newer original creatures in FO4. I would love to see this community come together to change that, I picked this one because I see a genuine talent and love of the games we all enjoy.! I'm submitting a simple poll to see and maybe encourage the development of mods in this area. Thanks all.!
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:10 am

I pretty much voted for everything in the poll, cause we need more things to kill or be killed by.
Just so you know we had a rather big discussion topic about new creatures not so long ago.

https://www.gunetwork.org/t9490-what-creature-would-you-want-to-see-in-fallout

Back to top Go down
Tactical308

Tactical308

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:57 pm

More things is always great. I would love to see returning creatures such as nightstalkers, cazadors, centaurs, floaters, wanamingos, etc.

Scorpio9

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:10 pm

There are different creatures in game, but Ai is same for all, they detect player and rush in, no tactics whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Ieatponies

Ieatponies

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 2:56 am

I would like to see a Quadrotor Prototype ingame.

Maybe based on the Eyebot ?

Quadrotor Prototype:

I have found the model for free.
https://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/aircraft/helicopter/prototype-quadrotor--2
Back to top Go down
thegreataimbottio

thegreataimbottio

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 2:57 am

Competent writers for the story
Back to top Go down
atrieya

atrieya

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 7:43 am

William Lionheart wrote:
I pretty much voted for everything in the poll, cause we need more things to kill or be killed by.
Just so you know we had a rather big discussion topic about new creatures not so long ago.

https://www.gunetwork.org/t9490-what-creature-would-you-want-to-see-in-fallout

Ha sorry must have missed that one , lots of good suggestions though. I like Ieatponies drone add-in would be really cool to see..

Gives me an idea to see enemies start having companions to fight against the player would be interesting, like AI that deploy their own turrets or drones, etc..
Back to top Go down
bezpab

bezpab

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:02 pm

Tactical308 wrote:
More things is always great. I would love to see returning creatures such as nightstalkers, cazadors, centaurs, floaters, wanamingos, etc.
Wanamingos made their return in Far Harbor, if I'm not mistaken
Back to top Go down
rojok2

rojok2

Character sheet
Name: Johan
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 6:41 pm

I would love to see some rad-gators, seems like something that would be in the universe.
Back to top Go down
brandonpotter0

brandonpotter0

Character sheet
Name: Brandon
Faction: Commonwealth Spartans

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 6:51 pm

Dragons! Lets get some actual Dragons like in Skyrim into FO4. lolz.

Will love to see a deathbattle between a Deathclaw and a Dragon someday XD

obsidian929

obsidian929

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 11:50 pm

more ferals, cause c'mon who doesnt love hearing them scream about a mile down the tunnel

"You brought 2 too many.."

New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Hero_o10
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Faction:

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 11:46 pm

I find the lack of unique legendary creatures in Far Harbour disturbing. Especially after just finishing a quest where I had to become "legendary" in the eyes of the citizens. The things I had to kill was so disappointing, yet i will refrain from spoiling it.

We need more sea based creatures like:

Cthulu:

Spoiler:

Mutated or normal Leviathan

Spoiler:

Kraken

Spoiler:

And I still haven't found my damn Mutant Whale
Back to top Go down
JJHughes

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 4:13 am

Centaurs and sharks, Just imagine hoe sick and twisted they could make centaurs on fallout 4's engine, and sharks because, well, who doesn't love sharks
Back to top Go down
kazeem

kazeem

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:09 pm

I really want to see some dangerous creatures in the water, sharks, crocodiles or whatever and second...Wild horses that we can mount !  All of these can be mutants or not, I really don't mind...Oh and sabertooth, I really love sabertooth

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!

Last edited by kazeem on Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TitanTheDirewolf

TitanTheDirewolf

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:10 pm

I'd love a direwolf roaming about (No bias there, hehe)
Sharks would also be amazing, it provides a lot more dangers than just radiation in the water. Someone who makes mods should get on this! Haha

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:22 pm

TitanTheDirewolf wrote:
I'd love a dire wolf roaming about (No bias there, hehe)
Sharks would also be amazing, it provides a lot more dangers than just radiation in the water. Someone who makes mods should get on this! Haha
Dire wolves, there like wolves only dire Smile (Just some south park humour there), I think spiders could also be a creepy thing to see in fallout, I mean ants and mosquitos were mutated so why not find massive spiders, would be like seeing your first giant rad scorpion on the way to Novak and being absolutely scared for your life
Back to top Go down
Vasia7

Vasia7

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 1:51 am

I honestly don't know but now that you mentioned dire wolves I freaking love this idea.
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Faction:

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:01 pm

@JJHughes as shown in the NV's Monster Mod, yes spiders are very, very creepy to have ingame.
Back to top Go down
2pacDre

2pacDre

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 12:23 am

Anyone else think Cazadors would be a "fun" addition?

LuckyFatCat

LuckyFatCat

Character sheet
Name: Troy Ballard
Faction: The Highest Bidder
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 12:35 am

2pacDre wrote:
Anyone else think Cazadors would be a "fun" addition?

D: you SADIST!

I remember stumbling onto those the first time...was not a happy camper in the least. XD

They remind me of those Cliff Racers from Morrowind.

Think I'd be in favor of Giant Spiders myself...despite hating the beasties with an unbridled passion. Or something like the centaurs from FO3...something that you'd flail your mouse/cursor at once it barreled at you through a dark open doorway.
(FO4 needs jumpscares.)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?    New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Creatures We Would Like To See In FO4.?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next