Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money boom Ryse boomers vault wolfenstein mandalorian daryl commonwealth ghoul marvel machine Overhaul hunk NPCs Reforged Gear Superpele khan Mask riot dead gauss power Call body
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby DionysusDreams Yesterday at 2:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby HunterWorld Yesterday at 4:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 7:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 9:20 pm

» The Next fallout
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 12:16 am

» Starfield
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pickpox111

Pickpox111

Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 5:33 pm

I'll have to go with Rose Cassidy. She's a keeper. I like several characters, but I'll stick to this.

loness

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 8:36 pm

I would have to go with Dogmeat in both F3 and F4 he's just to cute. Plus he reminds me of my dog Very Happy so he just is a complete must for me. Who doesn't want the mans best friend to follow you through the irradiated wastes?

Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 20160411
Back to top Go down
Wolfe117

Wolfe117

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 9:09 pm

Make fun of me if you want but my favorite is Paladin Danse,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lôke-khan K.B.

Lôke-khan K.B.

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 1:05 pm

My favorite character from the fallout new vegas is Sunny Smile, she is the next person on the doctor who helps us find at the beginning of the story Smile

rgordonjr

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 6:39 pm

If we are talking "standard" companions, my favorite has to be Kate in Fo4. Love the accent.. Smile

If we are talking modded characters as well, its a tossup between Willow and A.R.E.S. (although Kate would be in that mix as well...)...

VWgolfR1

VWgolfR1

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 12:29 am

For me:

Fallout 1: Harold
Fallout 2: Marcus
Fallout 3: Three Dawg Smile
Fallout New Vegas: Raul and ED-E

Not yet played Fo4, so I can't say for that game.
Back to top Go down
Sierran

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 3:05 am

Never played the first two Fallout games or Fallout 4, But I can safely say my favourite character in Fallout 3 is Three Dog, just because he's such a saint, in my eyes. For New Vegas, It'd have to be Boone, I don't know why, but he was just likeable to me, I guess the cold, long ranged murderer vibe rubs off.

Siahisc00l

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 7:06 am

Benny, ring-a-ding-ding baby!

KahoticDemonHD

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 7:28 am

This might sound weird, but one of my favorite characters in new vegas has to be rex, I know he doesn't talk, theirs just something about him, I mean I grew more attached to rex then i did dogmeat in fallout 4.

Young Alek

Young Alek

Character sheet
Name: Daniel "Six" Mercer
Faction: Neutral
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 7:28 am

This is a hard one. I guess it's so much easier to decide who I hate the most rather than who I love the most. I guess I'll say Craig Boone. He's my go-to companion in New Vegas because he's such a bro! I got him as a companion every playthrough of mine. I always did NCR anyway, so that helped. But I remember one time I did the Yes Man ending and I garnered too much hate from the NCR, so he left right in the middle of the Battle of Hoover Dam. I don't know what came over me, I guess the thought of Boone leaving me was too much to bear, but I shot him. I regret it to this day and I never did a non-NCR playthrough since.

AsianMan

AsianMan

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 7:44 am

I'm going to have to say boone, only companion I ever cared for, or hanged around with for the whole game
Back to top Go down
OverTheTop123

OverTheTop123

Character sheet
Name: Agent Ming
Faction: Chinese Remnants/The Shi
Level: 23

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 7:56 am

What's this? No Frank Horrigan? Easily the most difficult boss fight on the face of the planet? Punches a deathclaw into mush?
Back to top Go down
Young Alek

Young Alek

Character sheet
Name: Daniel "Six" Mercer
Faction: Neutral
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 9:48 pm

@OverTheTop123 Well, sure, he's a total badass and I respect him. But it's rare to love the antagonist in many cases. Especially one as difficult to beat as Horrigan. But I guess it'd make sense, from a gamer's prospective, to like a character strictly for how badass they are or how much of a challenge they provide.

keatit71

keatit71

Character sheet
Name: Tristan
Faction: Null
Level: Error value too high

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 4:45 pm

I'd say Dogmeat cause he's always been the cutest dog character and he's even in fallout 4, he's that good also he can help you find ammo and stuff for you

Back to top Go down
http://ansaartgb.wixsite.com/beyond-vanilla
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2