Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse riot NPCs money boomers khan hunk marvel Mask Gear mandalorian Reforged boom machine daryl Superpele dead gauss body power ghoul Overhaul commonwealth wolfenstein Call vault
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby DionysusDreams Yesterday at 12:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby HunterWorld Yesterday at 2:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 11:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 5:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 9:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 7:20 pm

» The Next fallout
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 4:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 4:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 10:16 pm

» Starfield
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 3:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 4:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 5:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ADEPT

ADEPT

Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion   Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:07 am

I like idea to build my own robot companion cowboy My own terminator!!

thebandmike

thebandmike

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion   Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:20 am

Im stoked. I was worried that they had completely revamped the Mechanist's armor because previously everyone thought that the first Automatron screenshot was a new version of the armor. Nope same design as Falllout 3. Hell yea! Im glad they didn't change him, his design was good as it was. Im looking forward to taking up his Mantle in the name of good and adding the tech to the Institutes arsenal. I think it will be short unfortunately but at least it looks cool. I don't think it will hold me over until they release the Creation Kit and mod support but at least it is something. It's still worth the 10 bucks though to have the robot building system and the new armor though imo.

BallistaEd87

BallistaEd87

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion   Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:25 am

What I find interesting out of this dlc is that, it reminds me about the movie Real Steel. The one with Hugh Jackman (I hope I got the actors and movie name correctly lol). The way the robots were battling out each other and allowing you to customizing them to your liking. Also one of the floating robots reminds me so much of Gage's Deathtrap from Borderlands 2. The way it did the spinning attack definitely made me laugh and reminisce of the good ol days. This im sure that is bound to inspire so many mod creators to create robot mods only the mechanist can dream of doing. Yes I can see to mod community coming up with ideas like maybe a mini liberty prime follower. Maybe a titanfall type follower. And that's just to name of few ideas what mod creators can do (btw, I'm not requesting for mods here lol).
Back to top Go down
thebandmike

thebandmike

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion   Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:29 am

Hahah yeah I've also thought that this is a good inspirational DLC for modders. Definitely smell a new Robco Certified around the corner, but also I hope this will urge on someone to create an Antagonist mod of some kind as well. Hell maybe more of the Hubris comic character's could make an appearance. Now that the Unstoppable's comics are a thing who knows? Maybe a Manta man, or a Grognak? I do like the idea of having a robotic companion who could also act as power armor. That is a pretty snazzy idea BallistaEd87.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
dazzerfong

dazzerfong

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion   Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:02 pm

You trusted EA........wow, I never thought I'd live to see that day.

Anyway, it's pretty clear that it's not just robot building from that trailer. Looks like there's a bit of story content, and what I hope looks like an electric gun.

That being said, 50 quid sounds like a bit on the high side: I only paid $30 USD for mine.

dazzerfong

dazzerfong

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion   Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:12 pm

@VeteranAlpha96: After Hardlines, I'm not sure the line exists anymore Wink

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion   Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:17 pm

>Lmao, what if the Mechanist from DLC will be the same annoying idiot from Fallout 3?
>Trailer appears on youtube. It's actually him.
Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 4iVjl4F
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
rumo12

rumo12

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion   Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 5:08 pm

VeteranAlpha96 wrote:
I gonna be perfectly honest, i was skeptic at first when i heard about the DLC.

But after i saw the trailer i am very impressed, i still dislike the vanilla base game but this DLC might get me to play it again.

But i most probably won't play it, because i am still skeptic about the price, i mean yea it sounds cool, build your own robots and stuff.

But if you think in a logical way, is £8 really worth it just for some robot building? I really don't think so. If it was like £5 or £6 then i would probably buy it since that is a fair price, but £8? I don't really think so.

And some people will tell me to buy the season pass, well, the season pass is like £50 and i am not willing to pay that price, i only payed twice £50 for a season pass but i knew it was worth it because in the end i trusted that company.

And im talking about Battlefield 3 and 4 Premium.

Anyways those are my thoughts.

My thoughts exactly - it's nice, but it isn't £8 nice. Maybe I'll get it cheap on G2A or something.
Back to top Go down
geminispark262

geminispark262

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion   Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 5:17 pm

VeteranAlpha96 wrote:
I gonna be perfectly honest, i was skeptic at first when i heard about the DLC.

But after i saw the trailer i am very impressed, i still dislike the vanilla base game but this DLC might get me to play it again.

But i most probably won't play it, because i am still skeptic about the price, i mean yea it sounds cool, build your own robots and stuff.

But if you think in a logical way, is £8 really worth it just for some robot building? I really don't think so. If it was like £5 or £6 then i would probably buy it since that is a fair price, but £8? I don't really think so.

And some people will tell me to buy the season pass, well, the season pass is like £50 and i am not willing to pay that price, i only payed twice £50 for a season pass but i knew it was worth it because in the end i trusted that company.

And im talking about Battlefield 3 and 4 Premium.

Anyways those are my thoughts.

Just like dazzerfong said, it is more than just robot building, but with a little bit of quest content. They also expand the vocal for robots I believe. However, I feel a price for this piece of DLC should not judge based on its quantity, but quality. We can not make our final judgement until we finally play it.
Back to top Go down
Gyrard

Gyrard

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion   Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:18 pm

Some people have already broken the NDA and have revealed that you can
SPOILER:
Tried to give the features of the DLC without spoiling anything. Still, read at your own risk.

geminispark262

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion   Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Gyrard wrote:
Some people have already broken the NDA and have revealed that you can
SPOILER:
Tried to give the features of the DLC without spoiling anything. Still, read at your own risk.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gyrard

Gyrard

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion   Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:51 pm

@geminispark262 There were multiple screenshots of it that I've seen, seems to be pretty legit.

Stormlord

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion   Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:37 am

I honestly don't know what to think. Not impressed that much, i think these things should have been in the base game
Back to top Go down
chemmy

chemmy

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion   Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:49 am

I was watching the trailer today, first thing came to mind was battlebots, mod idea, lol. but i think i will enjoy it, something new and different
Back to top Go down
geminispark262

geminispark262

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion   Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:25 am

Stormlord wrote:
I honestly don't know what to think. Not impressed that much, i think these things should have been in the base game

If you said their updated survival mode should be in base game, I wouldn't be surprised. However, the automatron is a complete new content adding to the wasteland so it's alright they add it as DLC. Besides, if everything been implant into the base game, we will have no additional contents. Then, people will be complain "why there is no DLC from Bethesda?" You got think from a marketing point of view.
Back to top Go down
MasterGears

MasterGears

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion   Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:01 am

Over all looks good. Hoping to see some quality content and get a feel for what to expect to see from the future dlc. But, really it's Fallout so who cares!

Panther

Panther

Character sheet
Name: Panther
Faction: Third Echelon
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion   Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:14 am

I didn't know I had an inner man-child until I saw the trailer >_>. I want a cool robot murderlizing companion.

When I first heard about the idea behind the DLC, I was thinking "meh", but now I'm honestly looking forward to giving this mod a spin, can't wait to see what kind of robots we'll be able to make... even better, I wonder what modders will be able to do with this.

Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 C526F98F6AAB6F0A5F3FF69ABE3EF31E8FFAABB2

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion   Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next