Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian marvel boom boomers Ryse Reforged body wolfenstein riot ghoul Superpele vault commonwealth khan NPCs power dead daryl machine gauss Call hunk money Gear Overhaul Mask
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby DionysusDreams Today at 3:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby HunterWorld Today at 5:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 2:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 8:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 12:20 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 10:20 pm

» The Next fallout
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 7:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 7:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 1:16 am

» Starfield
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 6:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 7:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 8:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What creature would you want to see in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:22 pm

@Loness They scared the fuck out of me and annoyed me but its what I want: If you got L4D2 try the following model replacer: Snork for Hunter.

The game really needs more mutated people too, we've got the super mutants but would love to see the failed FEV variants again and other stages too. Part human part ghoul, or part human part mutant.

Not really creatures but more robots would be cool too, (haven't played Automatron) but more like in the style of the magnaguards from Star Wars.

Spoiler:

More durable like when their heads are cut off they just keep going. Seeing cyborgs would be cool too you know, people actually replacing their body parts to become "stronger" and live longer (idk if it's androids or cyborgs)

Keeping it in the robot division might as well get the terminators back. Entering HELIOS One's solar collection tower scared the crap out of me seeing them standing there and turning me into Swiss Cheese.
Back to top Go down
Solaire041

Solaire041

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 3:25 am

Honestly I'd love to see more native wildlife. Sure, there's swarms of giant mutated bugs, bears, and mole rats, but they all have to be eating something else, right?

I miss the larger selection of prey animals that Skyrim had. Little mutated rabbits, game birds, and fish would go a long way I feel towards making the world feel more alive.
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 12:16 pm

@Solaire041 I agree that there needs to be more native mutated wildlife.

Yet I have the feeling they're no longer going to be the prey.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Limitlessness

Limitlessness

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 4:06 pm

I would love to see something alien to the terrain such as the Martians from War of The Worlds.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

A return of the Centaurs from previous Fallout games would be welcomed by me as well.

Spoiler:

loness

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 12:48 am

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but maybe the Twitchers from Dead Space would fit in somewhat good in the Fallout universe. If you dont know what Twitchers are, they are basically extremely fast necromorphs and thats what makes them so dangerous. They could enhance the horror feeling in a dark night if you just here them walking or making sound in general and you don't know when they could suddenly stand in front of you.

Spoiler:

What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 20160411
Back to top Go down
mixtape69

mixtape69

Character sheet
Name: Wewus Laddus
Faction: New Vegas Strip
Level: 420

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 1:33 am

Giant mutated spiders, that would make for an awesome experience.

Mutated creatures based off bats that come out only at night, similar to nightstalkers but can sneak up a whole lot better on you.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What creature would you want to see in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4