Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Overhaul boomers ghoul body boom riot Superpele mandalorian vault hunk Ryse Call money NPCs daryl Reforged khan commonwealth marvel power dead wolfenstein Gear machine gauss Mask
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby DionysusDreams Today at 13:34

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby HunterWorld Today at 3:57

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby immortallegion Mon 13 May 2024 - 0:40

» big red exclamation marks
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby teslatest Sun 12 May 2024 - 18:02

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby Anesthatic Sat 11 May 2024 - 10:20

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby Allthis Fri 10 May 2024 - 20:20

» The Next fallout
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby Velken Fri 10 May 2024 - 5:13

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby Velken Fri 10 May 2024 - 5:08

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu 9 May 2024 - 23:16

» Starfield
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby Velken Thu 9 May 2024 - 4:34

» Not new, but been a long time
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby john96 Sat 4 May 2024 - 5:31

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby Xehonort Wed 1 May 2024 - 18:33

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby Elean Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 14:21

» Hey guys!!!
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby SilverInc Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 17:39

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby monke gaming Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 7:56

» A long overdue introduction
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu 25 Apr 2024 - 16:46

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby Nicward Sat 20 Apr 2024 - 21:50

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby Apoc Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 23:06

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby Meno Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 13:22

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Emptyby HardComma Thu 11 Apr 2024 - 0:42

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wasdwasd12

wasdwasd12

Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Empty
PostSubject: Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod   Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:34

I know this sounds like a mod request but still keep in note everyone i just like talking in detail. But this should be in troubleshooting because I'm asking if it allowed for me to request someone to make this for me.

As you know I always loved playing fallout with the armored Vault suit it made it feel unique. Could I please Get someone to help me with a idea?

I wanna REwork the Vault Suit. I mean I wanna ...maybe come up with a new design? While still keeping the old look. Maybe more Armor added to it. Maybe more Belts...more Ammo Pack?

What Do you guys think. Maybe adding a cape too it making it look like...well a cowboy verison.

Im not a modder but im a thinker....I close my eyes and think of the vault suit maybe with some Leather Leg Greaves that go from the knees to the feet. And maybe Change the shoes make them some Combat Boots like the ones Marines use. And give me like a batman Utility belt. I have some pictures I wanna add to help improve design.

I have more ideas to tell but first i dont want this to be Sent to another column. :C :C
i will update it with onces i get the okay it wont be moved

Wertologist

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod   Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 23:15

You are allowed to ask people to make mods for you, but the more complex it is, the less likely it is to happen. If you want to request a mod you make a post about it in the requests thread. I've made my fair share of requests for Skyrim and Fallout NV. The Requests thread is for ideas, asking for help finding mods, and requests
Back to top Go down
geminispark262

geminispark262

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod   Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 22:41

Unless you want to ask one specific person or group, you can always post mods idea or request on Mods Suggestion & Request section to see if anyone is up to mod.
Back to top Go down
BeSPrideL

BeSPrideL

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod   Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 0:00

@wasdwasd12
Or better, somebody from friends, ask for modders.I like it like mate, Clover of Fallout 3 in New Vegas.I ask a friend to do.
She was curious and she helped me.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod   Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod Empty

Back to top Go down

Are we allowed to ask people to create some type of mod

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1