Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse khan Superpele Reforged hunk daryl riot money commonwealth vault upgrades marvel body boomers dead mandalorian Gear Call NPCs Mask wolfenstein FCOM boom machine ghoul space
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:29 am

» Greetings!
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:01 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:33 pm

» hi i'm new person
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby Skroge Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby CommunistDragon Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:37 am

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:06 am

» New person
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:29 am

» Howdy pardners.
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby DVAted Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:06 am

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby apatheticman Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:44 am

» who here is a mandalorian??
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby chazmister Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:13 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Emptyby Ndf Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:29 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
danbrother

danbrother

Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Empty
PostSubject: Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine   Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:41 pm

Hello, friends!

An idea has aroused and I want to learn wheather it is really good and wins your support.

How about starting a campaign or making a petition to Bethesda and Obsidian:

1) "Dear Bethesda, please, let Obsidian make a new fallout game on you wonderful new engine from F4"
2) "Dear Obsidian, please, make a new ROLE-PLAYING Fallout game on the F4 engine".

I think this could be the dream not only for me, but for a real good number of gamers. Moreover I'm sure both Bethesda nad Obsidian will only profit from this new game.

What do you think?

Last edited by danbrother on Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
maybenexttime

maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine   Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:31 pm

I'd be shocked if New Vegas 2 isn't in the works. It's a win/win for Bethesda and Obsidian... well mostly a win for Obsidian.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine   Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:07 pm

well it would be cool if obsidian also worked on another fallout game, cant really ever get enough of it. If they continue with bethesda making games for the east coast and obsidian for the west coast then we would get a nice change between games.

Nem

Nem

PostSubject: Re: Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine   Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:15 pm

Havoc wrote:
well it would be cool if obsidian also worked  on another fallout game, cant really ever get enough of  it. If they continue with bethesda making games for the east coast and obsidian for the west coast then we would get a nice change between games.

I like that idea. Maybe place next Obsidian's game in Boneyard? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine   Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:14 am

Obsidian seems to be primarily focused on their own IPs for now, as they are building both an expansion and a proper sequel to Pillars of Eternity, as well as a new multiplayer shooter called Armored Warfare.  They've also licensed the Pathfinder RPG to develop a game, and they're working on the westernization of Skyforge.

So yeah, unless they hire a couple hundred people out of the blue... the chances of another Fallout from them anytime soon is slim to none at best.
Back to top Go down
danbrother

danbrother

PostSubject: Re: Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine   Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:52 am

Tesvixen wrote:
Obsidian seems to be primarily focused on their own IPs for now, as they are building both an expansion and a proper sequel to Pillars of Eternity, as well as a new multiplayer shooter called Armored Warfare.  They've also licensed the Pathfinder RPG to develop a game, and they're working on the westernization of Skyforge.

So yeah, unless they hire a couple hundred people out of the blue... the chances of another Fallout from them anytime soon is slim to none at best.

They've announced their interest in new Fallout game back in 2013. Nothing but silence since then...

Druuler

Druuler

PostSubject: Re: Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine   Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 2:18 am

Tesvixen wrote:

It should be interesting to see what Obsidian can/will do with Pathfinder.  I remember them producing Neverwinter Nights 2, and that is still one of my favourite games. That said, I would not be against Obsidian doing another Fallout game.
Back to top Go down
Fidller

Fidller

Character sheet
Name: Edd
Faction: NCR
Level: -12

PostSubject: Re: Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine   Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 3:12 am

I hope it wont take 7 years like Bethesda did.....i'd still wait for it tough....all we can hope is that Obsidian atleast helps with the DLC or something.

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine   Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 5:50 am

@VeteranAlpha96

you can watch a topic without posting in it just a friendly heads up it says "Watch this topic for replies" on the bottom right of the last post in the topic (sorry if i sound like im talking down to you it took me a few weeks to notice so i thought id lend a hand lol )

and i definitely think Obsidian should be given the opportunity i preferred fallout 3 as it had more places to explore and a better story but new Vegas had a special charm all of its own and i hope if they do make another game its in another western setting but with a decent sized city to explore
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine   Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 6:23 am

I'm expecting a new Fallout by Obsidian by 2017 or 2018. Let it happens Bethesda.

PostSubject: Re: Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine   Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 7:02 am

danbrother wrote:
Tesvixen wrote:

They've announced their interest in new Fallout game back in 2013. Nothing but silence since then...

I'm aware.  But expressing interest is one thing, being in the middle of 3+ of their own projects is another entirely.  Especially when some of those projects involve their own IPs, over which they have total control - versus essentially being slaves to Bethesda should they work on a Fallout game with them.  They've been very outspoken about the joy of having their own homegrown IP again.

GeniusDuck wrote:
I think this is a great idea as I would love this to happen! You've got me hype now!

I'd not recommend holding your breath, personally. There's a whole lot of stuff in the way of their working on a Fallout game even remotely anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Rubarbsm

Rubarbsm

PostSubject: Re: Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine   Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:46 am

I think if there is going to be a new fallout it should be on a newer engine cause the one we are on currently is still the old gamebryo engine with a little more polish.

story of my life
Back to top Go down
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine   Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:59 am

@Rubarbsm

its likely that wouldn't effect obsidian making a new game based on the fallout 4 engine what im trying to say is if they get permission to make another fallout game it'll likely release in 2 to 3 years but since they dont have any say in what engine is used we likely wont get a fallout with a new engine for just under a decade if bethesda decides to do so, so you may be waiting a very long time for a new engine fallout release but keep an eye on the next elder scrolls game (whenever information is released) that'll likely use a new engine i say this because bethesda know their fans are getting fed up with the current engine.

and a simple statement from me turned into rambling closed eyes smile

p.s i love the gamebyro/creation engine its a pretty good engine and its no wonder they used it so long its a highly modifiable engine plus its funny as hell sometimes lol
Back to top Go down
Rubarbsm

Rubarbsm

PostSubject: Re: Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine   Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:05 pm

@FoVet20

well thats a bummer but at the same time exciting.

story of my life
Back to top Go down
Girspoon

Girspoon

PostSubject: Re: Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine   Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 1:37 pm

I don't think Obsidian will want to work with Bethesda again because of the short development cycle they gave them with New Vegas and the meta critic score bonus thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine   Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine Empty

Back to top Go down

Let Obsidian make new Fallout on the current engine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next