Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine marvel Call Mask Reforged ghoul Ryse NPCs Overhaul boomers wolfenstein body gauss mandalorian commonwealth vault daryl khan boom Gear money power riot Superpele hunk dead
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby DionysusDreams Yesterday at 3:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby HunterWorld Yesterday at 5:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 2:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 8:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 12:20 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 10:20 pm

» The Next fallout
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 7:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 7:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 1:16 am

» Starfield
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 6:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 7:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 8:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vontherox

Vontherox

Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout?   Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:42 pm

fWhen I first was introduced to the fallout franchise i via fallout 2 i found the humble beginning to be very frustrating (bearing in mind this was prob my first time playing a crpg)
The geckos were hard to beat with my spear at the beginning level, the first gun (pipe gun?) was about as useful as slapping the enemies with your eyes closed and just ergh trying to build yourself up in getting better gear.
Back to top Go down
Player147proman

Player147proman

Character sheet
Name: A Literal God
Faction: Meme Page Admins
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout?   Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 7:45 pm

The most annoying thing and my true arch nemesis in Fallout is called crashing.

Other than that, my other one is deathclaws.

nexusfontaine

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout?   Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:19 pm

Cazadores. And the occasional, "Why does fast traveling to this place cause my computer to crash, but hours later, its okay to fast travel there but now i cant fast travel to this place..."

Oh and when a certain group of assassins come and follow you, then they will commence to kill everyone around you..."cool, great, i was gonna trade with that guy, whateves..."
Back to top Go down
zollom

zollom

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout?   Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:41 pm

The stupid clutter (plate, shot glass, darts, you name it) that's always between me and the precious object that I really need.

You can move it, you can be really cautious, you can have a solid wrist and a perfect aim, but that stupid piece of clutter will move just when you hit "E" and stay in your inventory until you are over encumbered, sometimes, even after that.
Back to top Go down
wullim

wullim

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout?   Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 12:05 am

Yeah I agree crashing is always frustrating and its basically part of fallouts routine honestly. Its definitely some bs. I run all the fixes mods and anti crash stuff I can to counter it haha still doesn't always work though.

Juhabugi

Juhabugi

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout?   Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 12:18 am

I think it just has to be invisible walls.  BrickWall Headbutt  Like damm i hate those. They are always in the way when i try to climb rocks (especially at Quarry Junction).

DirtyPockets

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout?   Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 12:19 am

A corrupted save file after 100+ hours
Back to top Go down
wullim

wullim

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout?   Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 12:29 am

Oh my gosh I once lost a 500+ hour save file and nearly lost it. I had no idea how to cope with the anger.

And invisible walls are awful its just really bad when something looks escapable or able to be explored and then just nope. Very immersion breaking indeed.

Young Alek

Young Alek

Character sheet
Name: Daniel "Six" Mercer
Faction: Neutral
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout?   Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 12:43 am

Back when I had New Vegas for my PS3, the poor frame rate always had me seething. I'm still not sure if it was the PS3 port's fault or if I did something wrong... somewhere. But the game would lag like crazy. Explosion? More like lag-splosion. Fast travel? More like lag travel. Hit in the face by a deathclaw? More like hit in the face by a deathclaw... with lag. So glad I discovered the superiority of Fallout and TES games on PC.

Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Name: Cedric Williams
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout?   Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 12:59 am

When i had New Vegas on the XBOX360 the thing that really irritated me was the many invisible walls. It just made the game feel more ...restricted

Young Alek

Character sheet
Name: Daniel "Six" Mercer
Faction: Neutral
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout?   Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:04 am

kakashininja1 wrote:
When i had New Vegas on the XBOX360 the thing that really irritated me was the many invisible walls.

I still remember getting stuck in an empty window in that half-buried ruin of a building between the Mojave Outpost and Nipton. The one with all the Jackals. Of course, no CASM on consoles, I had to load an autosave, which took me back to the Mojave Outpost.

nexusfontaine

nexusfontaine

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout?   Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 2:16 am

Oh yeah autosave.....walking the wasteland and jumping on rock being stuck there... Entire Saturday was a waste of time...

Back to top Go down
FearTheSpork

FearTheSpork

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout?   Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:53 pm

The Metro Tunnels. I swear to God, I don't know what it is about them but I ALWAYS get lost. I don't even know how I do it. All I know is, I'm walking along one minute and the next I've gotten turned around and ended up back where I started. Or a marker will be miles away from where I thought it was. Or I'll think I'm heading in the right direction at last and then end up in a blocked tunnel.

The tunnels used to drive me utterly insane.

SomeKid123

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout?   Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:30 pm

In my first playthrough of new vegas i tried to rush to vegas and got obliterated by Cazadors
Back to top Go down
NewVegasMerc

NewVegasMerc

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout?   Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:27 am

This isn't even negotiable....Cazadors. Hate those things Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout?   Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most frustrating thing you encountered in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2