Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged hunk vault ghoul NPCs khan body boomers dead marvel commonwealth Overhaul mandalorian Call Superpele Gear riot power boom daryl Mask Ryse money wolfenstein gauss machine
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby DionysusDreams Today at 2:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby HunterWorld Today at 4:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 7:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 9:20 pm

» The Next fallout
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 12:16 am

» Starfield
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Consequenz

Consequenz

Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Empty
PostSubject: Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem)   Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:59 pm

Being almost finished with my hair mod, i stumble on a new obstacle (sheesh) which is that the hairs don't size with the head.

When i pick, for example, an Asian. the hairs clip because apparently Asians have bigger heads than Caucasians.
The vanilla hairs do adjust with the head and i can't figure out why.
Changed the consistencytype to CT_Mutable, but nope.
Vanilla hair also appear blue in Nifskope, so perhaps that has something to do with it.

So here i am again, pleading for help.

if this works, there will be 50 new male hairs to choose from soon. Wink

Thanks a million!

Back to top Go down
TinyWaterbear

TinyWaterbear

PostSubject: Re: Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem)   Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:32 am

Are you packing the meshes and textures into a BSA? I know that I get weird results if I don't do that with meshes that need to resize.

PostSubject: Re: Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem)   Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:40 am

The hairs adjusting to different races and headshapes is controlled by an .egm file, using the same name as the hair itself.

These can be created with the Conformulator. You'll need to do some reading up on how to use it with Fallout 3 hairs, but it does work.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem)   Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem) Empty

Back to top Go down

Woe is me. (hair sizing with head problem)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1