Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
gauss Mask body NPCs Ryse vault hunk wolfenstein marvel Overhaul power riot commonwealth Call Reforged machine boom khan dead Gear mandalorian money Superpele daryl boomers ghoul
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby DionysusDreams Yesterday at 2:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby HunterWorld Yesterday at 4:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 7:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 9:20 pm

» The Next fallout
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 12:16 am

» Starfield
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which saber color suits you?
Silver
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 12 ]
Orange
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Cyan
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Blue
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Green
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 7 ]
Red
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 19 ]
Purple
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Light Blue
Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 59

AuthorMessage
Panther

Panther

Character sheet
Name: Panther
Faction: Third Echelon
Level: 50

Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?   Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:32 am

I always choose green because I am afraid that blue will make me look like a pussy.
I am also afraid that red will make people think that I am a douche bag.

So I pretty much just always go with green.

(I mean no offense with my post, I'm mostly being sarcastic.)

Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 C526F98F6AAB6F0A5F3FF69ABE3EF31E8FFAABB2

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
fallouter

fallouter

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?   Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:01 am

Really excited too see the enthusiasm on this post. I did forget to mention that Gold was also a pick but UltraSabers didn't have that in their lineup! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
GivreCoeur

GivreCoeur

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?   Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:04 am

Silver, to bring the light of justice to the dark side !
Back to top Go down
Vietphil

Vietphil

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?   Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:54 pm

I would choose guardian blue because they were the knights of the jedi order and they mainly focus on lightsaber combat. Also I would like to dual wield with the guardian blue sabers because it's just cool.
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zephyrer/
dragonninja332

dragonninja332

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?   Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:45 pm

black because of its unique unused grace and the fact that black absorbs all color and light perfect for anti jedi/sith hunter
Back to top Go down
Svide

Svide

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?   Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:15 pm

Lightsaber colors used to be a big deal to me when I was a kid and it's blue. Cause Who doesn't like Blue?

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?   Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:30 pm

i never watched much of the star wars movies i watched bits of the originals as a kid and the latest episodes a few years ago ( i plan on watching them all from the beginning) anyways for me it would have to be red i always liked the red lightsaber as it looked menacing (which is kinda the point) plus red is my favorite colour lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?   Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:37 pm

Purple! Blue/red/green sabers are like, totally so 30 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Limitlessness

Limitlessness

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?   Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:43 pm

I would go with silver. It just looks really cool on a lightsaber. I neutral enough to be used by someone who is either good, evil or both.

Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Name: Cedric Williams
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?   Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 7:47 pm

Blue because its the color of lightning Smile

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?   Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 9:32 pm

I would go for red, it's my favorite colour and it's the colour of blood.
And I like blood...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?   Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 9:35 pm

Blazing Red for me, down with the Jedi and up the Sith Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LuiZFG

LuiZFG

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?   Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:28 pm

Red surely, it is my favorite color Very Happy

The right to be a God...
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?   Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:04 am

Tiberiumkyle wrote:
Is 'All of them!' a valid answer? Surely there'd be a way to make it happen, rainbow saber ahoy! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Japanese-jedi-george-takei

Rainbow lightsaber Check
Back to top Go down
TheThompsonBoss

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?   Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 3:57 pm

I'd have to say I'm partial to green myself. And I mean classic green like Luke's lightsaber in Return of the Jedi. I noticed or at least it seems to me that the green lightsabers in the prequel were more of a lighter green while Luke's was a darker green which I prefer. So, I would like to wield a green lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?   Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Dark Brown, nothing worse than getting killed by the worst color possible for a Lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Guerillia

Guerillia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?   Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 9:33 pm

Look up black light sabers they actually look really cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?   Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Lightsaber color? Which will you wield?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next