Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
hunk Overhaul daryl Ryse Superpele NPCs Reforged boomers boom marvel gauss dead commonwealth mandalorian machine Mask body vault Call ghoul power money riot Gear khan wolfenstein
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby DionysusDreams Yesterday at 1:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby HunterWorld Yesterday at 3:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 12:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 6:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 10:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 8:20 pm

» The Next fallout
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 11:16 pm

» Starfield
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 Discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
MiGCAP

MiGCAP

Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 7:46 am

What we need is a DLC where Bethesda expands on the settlement building system and the DLC is based around setting player-managed city that has more structures, NPCs and options. You could either make your city neutral, or you could choose to turn it in to a sort of faction hub with whoever you choose to align with. That would be amazing, but either way, I hope they make it so that you can do something faction related with your settlements.
Back to top Go down
Sentience

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Faction: Independent
Level: 41 /50

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 7:50 am

I want to put up the biggest post right now...Just about all of the background pictures in the concept art...They wouldn't have had shots of deer and motorcycles for no reason right???

They stole SO MUCH from the Nexus Top 100, just like from FO3 for FONV, but it made the game better. I love it, implement the best ideas from the best modders in different fields. I see Project Nevada, ENB's and so much more...I love it so far...

Too much info to digest, my lunch break and can't concentrate on ANYTHING but FO4 haha!!

So much win, where is Charlie Sheen at?!?!? W.I.N.N.I.N.G.

The best day ever as a Fallout fan. The weapons crafting and house mods IN-GAME haha that is the best ever. EVER! They took that from RTS mod and its building abilities IMO lol...I am so F8n happy right now...

11/10/15

Flavio01997

Flavio01997

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:04 am

I haven't got the possibility to watch the live (4:00 AM here... dammit) but from the gameplays I got able to see that Bethesda improved a lot from the previous Fallout.
Finally a proper running animation, instead of the old, unrealistic one from Fallout New Vegas.
The dialog sistem is similar to the one from L.A. Noire, both for the fact that you can talk and for the 3° person camera angle, which is actually not bad.
The VATS now it's awesome, no more "STOP, let's choose who to kill first", but a more challenging bullet time assisted aiming sistem (I want to see how a Deathclaw would look in slow motion *.*)
The crafting sistem... that's what I was looking for: now there's a vast choice of customizations, and who is able to create models of guns with TONS of modules or a modular armor with different design aspects (not only for vestiary purpose, but also for tactical use, like different designs of flashlights, nightvision cameras); I'm probably going to spend hours searching for the perfect design closed eyes smile
Ah, same for the settlement sistem, tons of hours spent on the construction for building a nice sea city Razz

Yep, Fallout 4 from this stuff should have the GOTY on the spot

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:22 am

Sentience wrote:
I want to put up the biggest post right now...Just about all of the background pictures in the concept art...They wouldn't have had shots of deer and motorcycles for no reason right???

They stole SO MUCH from the Nexus Top 100, just like from FO3 for FONV, but it made the game better. I love it, implement the best ideas from the best modders in different fields. I see Project Nevada, ENB's and  so much more...I love it so far...

Too much info to digest, my lunch break and can't concentrate on ANYTHING but FO4 haha!!

So much win, where is Charlie Sheen at?!?!? W.I.N.N.I.N.G.

The best day ever as a Fallout fan. The weapons crafting and house mods IN-GAME haha that is the best ever. EVER! They took that from RTS mod and its building abilities IMO lol...I am so F8n happy right now...

11/10/15

Not sure how Bethesda is 'stealing' mods that wouldn't exist/be possible without their games in the first place.
Back to top Go down
vulcanic

vulcanic

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:26 am

i'm blown away!!

video games in your pipboy and the pipboy looks so alive things moving.

loved how they get inside the power armor,, and jet pack, crafting was unreal!

and that building part,, i love real time settler and wasteland defense and it really looked like they were trying to achieve that and went above it and beyond!

the dog looked great and his commands.

i could go on and on its unbelievable , they went beyond what i hoped for and thats a rare thing these days,, i want the collectors edition that pipboy looks sweet!!!!
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:33 am

Sentience wrote:

They stole SO MUCH from the Nexus Top 100, just like from FO3 for FONV, but it made the game better. I love it, implement the best ideas from the best modders in different fields. I see Project Nevada, ENB's and  so much more...I love it so far...

They didn't steal it, the people who mods it wouldn't have been able to do it in the first place without their game like Tes said, and also, the people who created them don't own those ideas, in fact, we've already seen those ideas in tons of different game. I don't think having a dynamic weather in Fallout 4 is because they saw it from the mods. It's just a 'next gen' thing, because it's now possible, otherwise it's a really a basic feature now, who wouldn't want to have dynamic weather and other real life thing to be made possible in their game to enhance the experience? I believe they'd implement them either way with or without the mods.

There might be some exceptions as in fact they do take ideas from mods, and I'd have no problem with it, of course I wouldn't call it stealing since everyone in their right mind could think of those ideas and no one 'owns' these ideas.

ObtainedDust

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:42 am

The whole presentation was really well done,i was hooked into it and only two things really kind of bored me that was The elder scrolls: Legends and Dishonored 2 (Not really that big of a fan of dishonored) but the fallout 4 stuff was (excuse the language) FUCKING INSANELY AWESOME...Holy crap,everything they showed off was amazing,the combat by the look of things seems really refreshing and not a clunky as say fallout 3 or NV And the update to VATS looks really impressive.The new system to build your own home / settlement is a great addition and looks to me that they really took a lot of inspiration from fallout 3 and NV's modding community i really can't wait to see other peoples creations and last but not least the Fallout Shelter,it looks like a cool little game that i would have played...If it was on android ah well,hope you guys are enjoying it

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:46 am

ObtainedDust wrote:
The whole presentation was really well done,i was hooked into it and only two things really kind of bored me that was The elder scrolls: Legends and Dishonored 2 (Not really that big of a fan of dishonored) but the fallout 4 stuff was (excuse the language) FUCKING INSANELY AWESOME...Holy crap,everything they showed off was amazing,the combat by the look of things seems really refreshing and not a clunky as say fallout 3 or NV And the update to VATS looks really impressive.The new system to build your own home / settlement is a great addition and looks to me that they really took a lot of inspiration from fallout 3 and NV's modding community i really can't wait to see other peoples creations and last but not least the Fallout Shelter,it looks like a cool little game that i would have played...If it was on android ah well,hope you guys are enjoying it

Fallout Shelter will be on Android.
https://twitter.com/DCDeacon/status/610334060108361728
I'll assume it has something to do with Google's verification process. They might have convinced Apple to let them release it tonight or they did it prior to today.

ObtainedDust

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:53 am

Quote :
Fallout Shelter will be on Android.
https://twitter.com/DCDeacon/status/610334060108361728
I'll assume it has something to do with Google's verification process. They might have convinced Apple to let them release it tonight or they did it prior to today.
Oh that that is awesome,had no idea they even had plans for releasing it on Android.can't wait to play it

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:24 am

This E3 is off to a beautiful start!

Fallout 4 is without the best way to have started it. The sheer amount of customization is exactly what I like in my games, as I like to say "I like to play the game the way I want to play it" and it seems like that will easily be the case with FO4. Super excited for the RTS/Wasteland Defense though, all the customization is amazing though (custom PA!). I just wonder if that will somehow allow you to make your own faction possibly..

Anyhow, here's to an amazing start of E3 and hoping it only gets better! Beer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:56 am

Holy Atom! This is something unbeliavable.
Normal character creation menu! I CAN CREATE HANDSOME MALE WITHOUT MODS!!! Bethesda are You OK? O_O
Male character in dress! Exactly what I was thinking about recently while completing Dead Monety DLC and finding Vera Kiz dress.  BigGrin
Graphic is fantastic (too bright for me sometimes but hey, ENB can fix it very easily), gameplay is awesome, I'm absolutely delighted!  FalloutTitle

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 10:20 am

come on, guys
Merged topics
"Fallout 4 gameplay at e3 lots of questions answered" by @donta1979 and
"What did u think about the bethesda E3 Showcase" by @Ironhide11183
with "Bethesda E3 Discussion" by liljonesy04 / SupaDupaFee
https://www.gunetwork.org/t5705-bethesda-e3-discussion
MonkeyBaby

Back to top Go down
nervo82

nervo82

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 11:08 am

i simply don't know enough english words to express my enthusiasm!!! IF bethesda is going to give to us a game so great without too many bugs i can simply say goodbye to social life!!!
Back to top Go down
BKR1888

BKR1888

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 12:23 pm

Pretty awesome event. Release date was a nice surprise. Only two days after my birthday so nice late present Smile When will we be learning about the specifications for PC? Need to known Smile

Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Fallou15
Back to top Go down
outlawcowboy88

outlawcowboy88

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:15 pm

That just blew my expectations, the customization, combat, crafting are welcomed editions. It was great to see that bullet time was implemented into vats, but the presentation was excellent well done bethesda
Back to top Go down
hectymcc

hectymcc

PostSubject: Fallout 4 E3    Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:39 pm

So Fallout 4 gameplay has been finally showcased! And I know that for me, the wait was worth it. The new features, the combat, world, desgin, etc look incredible. What are your thoughts about the game? The voiced protagonist doesn't sit well with a few of my friends, but I personally enjoy the change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiV-t3F0i-Q
Back to top Go down
SpaceLord21

SpaceLord21

Character sheet
Name: the Madgod
Faction: Daedric Princes
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:54 pm

I don't really care about the voiced protagonist myself, would've preferred a silent one but I really don't care that much, we'll just have to wait and see how it works out. Plus you know that there'll be mods for a silent protagonist the first week of release you just know it.

Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 This_is_useless_star_wars
Back to top Go down
TheAfterKing

TheAfterKing

Character sheet
Name: Hyper
Faction: STLM
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:55 pm

The game looks absolutely awesome to me, the graphics are amazing! The voiced protagonist is one of the best fallout 4 ideas I think and the dog....the dog is the one that makes the game complete. and the character customization is amazing, did you see how he transformed the face of the man.
I just can't wait for the release

I think I also found the system requirements: http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=5013&game=Fallout%204

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIKXrd3uINwhtLA0uOfDbpQ?view_as
drphibbs

drphibbs

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:57 pm

Instant pre-order for me. I hope the pipboy will accommodate my 6+ iPhone...
I've seen some speculation elsewhere that Skills are out and we might be seeing something akin to Skyrim's leveling system based on Perks and less on more granular stats. I hope it's not the case but on the other hand, Skyrim did it pretty well IMO and it wouldn't kill the game for me.
I for one am also excited to play the game as-is, no mods, the first time through. It makes sense that they'd pull ideas from the mod community for their game, that's a very clear feedback metric of what their fans want to see. I don't mind at all, and if anything it's just that much less work for modders to do on those aspects of the game so they can focus on others. The crafting systems seem like they'd be a very plug and play friendly system for modders to add their work to.
Overall, supremely hyped for this game...now I just need to squirrel some cash away to upgrade my graphics card and I'll be a very happy Phibbs indeed.
Back to top Go down
hectymcc

hectymcc

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:01 pm

Yeah definitely, I don't see what there is to complain about at all. The character customization threw the annoying stuff out the window, the graphics look great, the dog is a better companion than most, and you can make your own settlements...in other words: it's perfect. And I'm going to have trouble playing Fallout New Vegas until this game comes out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 Discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next