Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boom mandalorian body gauss Mask Superpele ghoul machine hunk marvel dead boomers riot vault khan daryl Ryse Reforged power Call Overhaul commonwealth wolfenstein money NPCs Gear
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby DionysusDreams Yesterday at 8:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby HunterWorld Yesterday at 10:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 7:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby teslatest Mon May 13, 2024 1:02 am

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 5:20 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby Allthis Sat May 11, 2024 3:20 am

» The Next fallout
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 12:13 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 12:08 pm

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 6:16 am

» Starfield
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 11:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 12:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby Xehonort Thu May 02, 2024 1:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby SilverInc Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Funniest Fallout Moments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JSev33

JSev33

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Funniest moment has to be...
I was using the XRE cars mod, driving around in a light blue 4 door, with me in the kerberos armor and Russell in the passenger seat. I was driving through Nipton when the legion attacked me. So I'm just driving my little dinky ride through the worst neighborhood ever, all like "just ignore them don't give them any attention..." and one of those stupid sacks of dog vomit LODGES A SPEAR THROUGH MY NICE CLEAN REAR WINDSHIELD. I didn't even know that was possible.

Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 1936-dodge-coupe

Here's what the car looks like, but with a super soldier behind the wheel, a cowboy in the passenger seat, and a throwing spear jammed through the back window. New Vegas is a hell of a place.

Reason for edit: found a smaller picture

Toby2600

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:09 am

I was watching a friend play couple years ago. He managed to get into a fight with some super mutants and was loosing bad. He killed all but one. It was coming at him with a super sledge. One hit and he was dead. As he is backpedaling, trying to reload his weapon, out of nowhere a Yoa Gui lunges from his right and kills the super mutant. We never heard it, saw it, smelled it, anything. I think it was trying to attack him but missed as he was backpedaling and hit the super mutant. We were both laughing so hard. Then it proceeded to kill him. Awesome moment.
Back to top Go down
angelgu323

angelgu323

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:37 am

Deathclaw in Goodspring?

Back to top Go down
garebear52

garebear52

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 11:06 pm

I had just returned to playing Fallout after not playing in years and got lost trying to get to the Museum of Technology and so my brother started playing for me. He then got ambushed by Supermutants in a parking lot and pulled out my Fatman thinking it was a Missle Launcher and blew the whole place up killing everything including me. Then I had to start all the way back at GNR Studios.

chanze555

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:35 am

A few days I ago I was clearing black mountain of supermutants when all of a sudden a deathclaw fell from the ski and killed me from behind. Right after a frustrating battle with a nightkin master too! I just
passed it off as a random glitch,reloaded the game, and this time he kills me before I even make it up the mountain.I always get the worst luck when I forget to double save.

moddyboy

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:39 am

I was passing the grub n gulp when all of a sudden, three feral ghouls just instantly spawned in front of me. I was like what the hell!! I think it was a bug with Chinese ShockTroopers NV since that mod was supposed to have the player hunted by chinese feral ghouls wearing stealth armor

Last edited by moddyboy on Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bill Williamson

Bill Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:34 am

I was so scared and humored at the same time.

https://i.imgur.com/s6nuBnL.jpg

sammacfarland

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 1:11 pm

So this is funny in a dark way Very Happy, I was walking in Quarry Junction and I forgot about the alpha deathclaw. I killed all the others but I was in the middle of reloading when behind me the alpha popped out of nowhere. Its head Explodes into 100 pieces and off in the distance, probably about 200 meters, was Boon standing in the glistening light with his .50Cal in his hands. It was beautiful, Praise the Sun!

TheSchemenator

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:08 pm

Definitely has to be the first time I encountered one of the many glitched Feral Ghoul Reavers in FO3. It was a pain in the ass to kill, but I couldn't help but laugh as its upper body spasmed uncontrollably. I lost it when I killed him and he blasted off into oblivion, stretching about all the way Laugh Out Loud

moddyboy

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 12:58 am

TheSchemenator wrote:
Definitely has to be the first time I encountered one of the many glitched Feral Ghoul Reavers in FO3. It was a pain in the ass to kill, but I couldn't help but laugh as its upper body spasmed uncontrollably. I lost it when I killed him and he blasted off into oblivion, stretching about all the way Laugh Out Loud
yeah bethesda really screwed up with broken steel. Broken steel really was broken XD. The overlords and reavers were too overpowered for even a maxed out character wielding a telsa cannon

ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:33 am

I laugh every time with the battle face glitch where they keep a pissed off look after battle

deinonycus1

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 2:04 am

Honestly, one of the funnier moments in Fallout has been when Fiends try to attack me and they say their line "You like the sight of your own blood?!"... After shoving a shotgun into their face, I can never keep myself from saying "And do you like that 12 gauge shell to the face?"
Back to top Go down
TheHulksCousin

TheHulksCousin

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 10:32 am

Just recently I was playing TTW, and I was exiting an overrun brotherhood bunker in the national mall.

As I was walking up the staircase to the main field, I activated a trip-wire, which activated a grenade bouquet. I managed to sprint away, but I turned around just as the grenade detonated and saw my companion Lucy West fly 20 ft into the air. It was priceless Very Happy

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:16 am

had lily with me in a cave and she vanished so i left a few hours later i was at the tumbel weed ranch and she come sprinting at full speed behind me hear the foot steps turn around get scared shoot her with a browning m2
Back to top Go down
Archangel-DA

Archangel-DA

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:57 am

My funniest fallout moment will probably always be the first time I played Fallout 3 on console and came across the dead-guy-flying-across-the-sky bug/glitch. I laughed my ass off and followed it around for awhile trying to shoot him down. closed eyes smile Idk if this bug is also in FNV but i've never encountered it there.

This is what I'm talking about:

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 7:55 pm

i have a lot of fun with Bennys corpse in Ceasers tent Very Happy

You can put it on his had and he says nothing ,just 'ave'

Or just pickpocket someone and give him a fatmine ,just ran throug new vegas and gave everyone fatmines Smile
Back to top Go down
beardofsocrates

beardofsocrates

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:40 am

The most unintentionally funny moment I've experienced, was having Arcade Gannon in all of his doctoral intelligence just run in place against the wall trying to shoot the sentry bot on the other side. -_-

Another similar experience was trying to take cover in a vault room after throwing a long fuse dynamite at the gas producing vent, and, to my dismay, Gannon and rex were basically making it impossible to enter the room; they were lodged too close to together at the door when I set them to wait. Despite our impending doom the two stand calmly and determined to "wait" as the explosion triggers the fiery inferno. Next load taught me a bit about companion placement. =P

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funniest Fallout Moments

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3