Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl Superpele FCOM mandalorian body machine dead Mask Ryse hunk Reforged money riot NPCs space Call boomers marvel khan upgrades boom vault wolfenstein Gear commonwealth ghoul
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 am

» hi i'm new person
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:06 am

» New person
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PJChattyman

PJChattyman

What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Empty
PostSubject: What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4?   What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:53 pm

Hey. Just wanting a little clarity on the matter of what bonuses would someone get if they chose to pre-order Fallout 4. I understand no one can definitely know however it'll be fun to speculate.
Back to top Go down
BKR1888

BKR1888

PostSubject: Re: What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4?   What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:14 pm

I think we'll some bonuses added. Obviously you'll get a physical map (fingers crossed) but we'll probably get some bonus content depending on where you pre-order like a gun, canteen, armour etc. Something that gives you a good a head start. A collectors edition will probably be revealed at E3. It will be relevant to the in game location/factions. It could be brotherhood of steel related like a statue of power armour, the institute so a mini robot or something although baseball seems to be a theme popping up in the trailer so maybe something along those lines. It will be during or after E3 that we will see pre-order bonuses and collectors editions as that would reveal quite alot at this stage. Either way Bethesda give us good stuff Smile

Note: This whole thing about pre-ordering I think is mute when it comes to fallout and elder scrolls games. They are always buggy due to there massive size and have never been as bad as the likes of AC:Unity on release.

What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Fallou15
Back to top Go down
YohanC

YohanC

Location : Capital Wasteland,Vault 108: Currently looking for a---"GARY!?!"

PostSubject: Re: What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4?   What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:26 pm

I think I'm gonna wait for a Collector's Edition. Can't wait to see what it could come with.

-Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Back to top Go down
fsufan23

fsufan23

PostSubject: Re: What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4?   What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:46 pm

Probably nothing maybe just ensures you`ll get a copy when it first comes out Im waiting for the collectors edition before I preorder it.

PJChattyman

PJChattyman

PostSubject: Re: What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4?   What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:30 pm

I'm thinking of pre-ordering, but certainly wont have the money for a collector's edition. Should I go and pre-order before the E3 Reveal or just go with the wind and pre-order now. I know the smart thing is to wait for E3, but I'm worried that GAME or Amazon might go out of stock...unless I'm overthinking it..I'll assume they'll get the pre-orders in and then order X amount of copies.
Back to top Go down
BKR1888

BKR1888

PostSubject: Re: What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4?   What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:00 pm

Way over-thinking it Smile As long as it's a couple of days before release day you can still pre-order with no problems. They'll be plenty to go around but if you want to order early then wait until after E3 as you'll know alot more Smile

What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Fallou15
Back to top Go down
PJChattyman

PJChattyman

PostSubject: Re: What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4?   What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:57 pm

I've had every Fallout game, tempted to go Pre-order asap because I have a hunch it'll be great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4?   What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:05 pm

Personally speaking I'm waiting for a Collector's edition to be announced before I pre-order. ATM there's no benefit otherwise.
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4?   What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:35 pm

I might buy it or im going to see if the Collector's edition is worth it.It could have many things,just imagine!!!Like a prop,a unique prop or,or I dont know something Fallout-ish like a special LORE book that comes with a special meddalion with Vault Boy's head on it or something more awesome!
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Rex

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4?   What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:44 pm

i think too that i wait a bit more until i do order it. i am almost sure that the german version will be cut again so i need to buy the austrian version if i want to play it uncut.

benn33

PostSubject: Re: What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4?   What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:58 pm

I'm sure something like Fallout 3's will be included. I have the lunch box and art book and it is certainly awesome. I missed out on New Vegas's though, which kind of sucks. I'll probably end up trying to get all the preorder merchandise!

AdayDr1en

PostSubject: Re: What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4?   What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:34 pm

Only good thing about it is you get to play the game at launch. Though, do you really want to ? Beth's games always have issues at launch. The worst, actually. Expect patch after patch after patch. Wait till all the DLC's for the game come out, and it's been patched as much as Beth feels like. (Get collectors or GOTY edition). That's if it's even patched enough. Skyrim was only patched a lot cause modders shammed Beth with optimization mods. TongueTril

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4?   What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:30 am

I'm going to be waiting for a collectors or game of the year addition with all the DLC's and patches before getting it.

PostSubject: Re: What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4?   What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the bonuses of pre-ordering Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1