Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine Mask upgrades dead wolfenstein Reforged money NPCs boom space vault hunk boomers marvel ghoul daryl Ryse FCOM khan Call mandalorian Superpele Gear commonwealth riot body
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CourierSeisener0

CourierSeisener0

What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Empty
PostSubject: What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV?   What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:07 pm

What do you think is the worst mission in FO3 and/or FNV?

I would say, in my opinion, is the main story mission in FO3 where you have to go into that vault past Little Lamplight. Hated everything about that mission. The concept was pretty cool, but all the super mutants and radiation you have to deal with is just -- lets just say I have PTSD now. ALSO IT'S A PAIN IN THE ASS.

This is where I'd put my special access achievement. IF I HAD ONE!

What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? C602e010

My Babies (Achievements):
Back to top Go down
pixelint37

pixelint37

PostSubject: Re: What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV?   What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:10 pm

I hated little lamp light for obvious reasons
Back to top Go down
Capt'n Ordinary

Capt'n Ordinary

PostSubject: Re: What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV?   What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:14 pm

Mine would be return to sender, it's really annoying to travel everywhere but God help you if you're doing a strict no fast travel playthrough (I was).
Back to top Go down
Rubarbsm

Rubarbsm

PostSubject: Re: What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV?   What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:51 pm

Any of the missions in FNV that had to do with going into Gommorah, something about the building just confused and frustrated me to no end. I would always get lost and as I wandered around more to find where I need to go I would even eventually get motion sickness! Every mission that ever had to do with the omertas I shamelessly cheated to avoid the frustration.

story of my life
Back to top Go down
CelticWarlord

CelticWarlord

PostSubject: Re: What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV?   What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? EmptySat May 30, 2015 1:09 am

My least favourite quest has to be 'Those!' I really feel for the kid in his situation, but most of the time, I just avoid the area because I find it to be a really tedious quest, and the scientist is an annoying eejit, too.

PostSubject: Re: What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV?   What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? EmptySat May 30, 2015 1:47 am

Same here, the little lamplight quest was so tedious.
Back to top Go down
Shadowvalor

Shadowvalor

PostSubject: Re: What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV?   What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? EmptySat May 30, 2015 1:53 am

I can't pick out a single quest that I disliked, but in New Vegas there were a lot of quests that you encountered specifically to delay you from your current objective. Instead of an organic method of introducing side quests that engage you, it just gives you the inability to continue until you do some things you don't care about.

Edit: Fixed words.

Last edited by Shadowvalor on Sat May 30, 2015 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CourierSeisener0

CourierSeisener0

PostSubject: Re: What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV?   What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:15 am

I saw my thread and thought someone copied me.

i is smrt i promis

This is where I'd put my special access achievement. IF I HAD ONE!

What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? C602e010

My Babies (Achievements):
Back to top Go down
prodlimen

prodlimen

PostSubject: Re: What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV?   What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:36 pm

In FO3, double binded "Free Labor", since
Spoiler:

In FNV, Still in the dark, since
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
vectory54

vectory54

PostSubject: Re: What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV?   What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:47 pm

i hated the mission drains all my blood in Fallout new vegas, always die

PostSubject: Re: What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV?   What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your most hated mission in Fallout 3 and/or NV?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1