Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boom daryl upgrades mandalorian space Superpele khan Reforged boomers ghoul hunk Ryse FCOM wolfenstein NPCs Mask marvel commonwealth dead money Call riot Gear machine body vault
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Warframe Den of Kubrows Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Warframe Den of Kubrows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

Warframe Den of Kubrows Empty
PostSubject: Warframe Den of Kubrows   Warframe Den of Kubrows EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:32 pm

A new side-event concerning Kubrows just started. I thought I'd create this topic to discuss Kubrows in general, your favorites, your choices, and show our own pups even with screenshots and whatnot. So let's go Doggy

Description of the event:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Round up your fellow Tenno and equip your Kubrow! Den of Kubrow Bonus Weeks are on now.

For the next two weeks we’ve got Double Credit, Drop Chance, Resources and Affinity Days, special deals and in-game item giveaways coming your way!

Some of the highlights to expect during the Den of the Kubrow Bonus Weeks include:

FREE KUBROW STARTER KIT – MAY 14 - 26
Every Tenno needs a companion! We’ve got a furry friend heading your way. Check your Inbox on May 14 at 12 p.m. EDT for your FREE Kubrow Starter Kit! Don’t fret, you have until May 26 at 2 p.m. EDT to claim your loyal companion.

Each kit contains everything you need to begin gene splicing your own Kubrow! Includes a Kubrow egg, Incubator power core, six DNA Stabilizers, a Stasis slot and Genetic Code Template.

DOUBLE CREDITS WITH CODE – MAY 14-18
Visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and enter the Promo Code DENOFKUBROW to receive Double Credits on all platforms from May 14 at 12 p.m. EDT to 18 at 2 p.m. EDT!

DEN OF KUBROW TACTICAL ALERT – MAY 14-18
A large cache of Strun Wraith shotguns has been found on Earth. The Grineer tried to collect these weapons, however they were thwarted by a vicious colony of feral Kubrow. Go to Earth and secure the weapons before the Grineer return!

This Alert runs from May 14 at 12 p.m. EDT to May 18 at 2 p.m. EDT. Rewards include a Strun Wraith, Bite Mod and Stratos Emblem. Get to it, Tenno!

DOUBLE DROPS, RESOURCES AND AFFINITY DAYS – MAY 21-24
Starting May 21 at 2 p.m. EDT to May 24 at 2 p.m. EDT, you’ll be rolling in Resources and Affinity with double the chance and double the amount of Resource Drops, PLUS Double Affinity during missions to help rank up your Warframe and weapons!

FREE ATROX GENE-MASKING KIT – MAY 21-24
Give your Kubrow a whole new look with the new Atrox Gene-Masking Kit! Watch for this new kit in your Inbox on May 21 at 2 p.m. EDT! You’ll have until May 24 at 2 p.m. EDT to claim it.

BUY ONE GET ONE SALE – May 21-26
Buy one item, get the second free! Starting on May 21 at 2 p.m. EDT until May 26 at 2 p.m. EDT, stock up on Orokin Catalyst, Orokin Reactors, Orokin Cells, all Mod Card Packs, and all Fusion Packs and you’ll get a second of the same item for free.

Check out some of the highlights of the Den of Kubrow Bonus Weeks:

Let the conversation ensue! Popcorn

Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Den of Kubrows   Warframe Den of Kubrows EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:15 pm

A free stasis slot? Hell yeah.

DVAted

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Den of Kubrows   Warframe Den of Kubrows EmptyFri May 22, 2015 5:03 pm

some more screenshots of my Kubrow in action!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Den of Kubrows   Warframe Den of Kubrows EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 3:02 pm

Hey guys! With the hatching of my fifth Kubrow and his recent maturation, I thought I'd introduce ALL of my pups to you. I have 5 dogs (one of each breed in the game) and I'm very proud of them:

Doggy
The first is a large, completely black Sahasa Kubrow. I've named him Daw Corax because I thought he's black like a Raven (latin denom. Corvus Corax) or like a Jackdaw, a blackbird of the crow family.
Also, I am a big fan of E.A.Poe whose best poem is titled The Raven, and also a big fan of Assassin's Creed Black Flag, whose main ship was named The Jackdaw.
Daw Corax seemed a fitting tribute to both.
Daw Corax as a puppy:

His first special ability is Dig, which basically allows him to spawn ammo, health and energy in the battlefield, after a brief digging animation. This happens randomly, but more so when you actually need ammo or energy or health TongueTril
His second ability is Ferocity which allows him to execute finisher kills more often on enemies. Quite effective and impressive, especially when he's a big bear-like animal that could probably swallow a corpus engineer whole
Daw Corax fully grown:

Doggy
My second Kubrow is a Sunika and I've named her Kamou Flare. The name derives from the fact that her orange fur with black stripes resembles fire (flare, flame) and also a tiger (camouflage).
Kamou Flare as a puppy:

Her first ability, Unleashed, is to immobilize high-value targets by biting on their leg and holding them down, so as to prevent them from running or fighting. She's excellent at capturing and scanning certain enemies, but also in assassinations! Her second ability is similar to Ferocity of the Sahasa, is called Savagery, and also increases the chance and effectiveness of finishing kills on enemies.
Kamou Flare fully grown:

This is a higher quality tiger skin which I bought specifically for her:
Click here to see:

Doggy
My third puppy is a Raksa, and I've named him Corvus Zeen. He has a black fur with light-green stripes on his feet, a similarly light green mane and tail. His first name derives (again) from Corvus Corax, or generally the Corvus genus of the Corvidae family of black birds. The second name is a combination between Green and Zebra, because his green stripes on his feet look like that of a Zebra sort of  What a Face
Corvus Zeen as a puppy:

His first ability is Protect, and it allows the Raksa to replenish shields when they have been depleted. It has a cooldown timer, but it's still quite useful and efficient. His second ability is Howl, and it frightens the enemies around with a very intimidating growl. He's a defensive Kubrow, mostly, but still very efficient in battle.
Corvus Zeen fully grown:

Doggy
My 4th Kubrow is the Huras named Nimbus Dal. He's a beautiful gray and brown base with black spots like a Dalmatian, from which you can infer what Dal stands for. Nimbus is a latin name for rain-cloud or dark-cloud.
Nimbus Dal as a puppy:

He is a stealth breed, based on the Stalk feature which allows him and the Tenno to become invisible near unaware enemies, and that is complemented well by the Hunt ability which allows him to perform lunged attacks (in long jumps).
Nimbus Dal fully grown:

Doggy
My latest joy is the newly released breed Chesa, graced in my collection by the formidable Klepa Han. Worth mentioning is that her kubrow father's name was Kerhanaci, and I tried to preserve some of that from him. Also, both names relate to her abilities...
Klepa Han as a puppy:

... which by all accounts are excellent skills. The first one, is Neutralize which disarms enemies by biting their hands. The second ability is Retrieve, which makes the pup run around the battlefield to collect loot and fetch it to his Tenno, sometimes even breaking containers to get it. From these two abilities, I resorted to the latin word clepo which means to steal. So I took the K from Kubrow and from Kerhanaci, her papa's name, and came up with Klepa. It was going to be Klepo when I thought she'll be a male Kubrow, but being female doesn't bother me in the slightest. She's adorable. Her second name, Han comes as much from her father's name as it does from Han Solo, who was a smuggler originally, and occasionally a scruffy looking nerf herder closed eyes smile
Klepa Han fully grown:

I hope you like my kennel of pups,
and the names I've picked out for them!
But if you don't, it doesn't really matter, because I love them  InLove
Thank you for checking them out! cheers

Back to top Go down
Chromesthesia

Chromesthesia

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Den of Kubrows   Warframe Den of Kubrows EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 4:34 pm

Hope this doesn't count as a necropost.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is my raksa kubrow by the name 'Stink Demon' named after my buddies Siege name.
I've given him the title because he looks like he has literally rolled around in some stink.

He's also an ugly looking thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Den of Kubrows   Warframe Den of Kubrows Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe Den of Kubrows

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1