Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault FCOM Call upgrades wolfenstein mandalorian body boom hunk space commonwealth marvel Mask dead NPCs Ryse Superpele money Gear boomers khan Reforged riot daryl ghoul machine
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 5:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 8:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 3:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 3:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 3:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:29 am

» Late Introduction
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:29 am

» Greetings!
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:01 am

» hi i'm new person
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bethesda hires employee who was in multiplayer design for Destiny.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
200YearsOfFancyLadSnacks

200YearsOfFancyLadSnacks

Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Empty
PostSubject: Bethesda hires employee who was in multiplayer design for Destiny.   Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:05 am

He was hired around a week ago. Do you think we will be getting co-op or MP in F4? I don't know how I feel about it. I would like a co-op mode which would be like Destiny:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda hires employee who was in multiplayer design for Destiny.   Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:06 am

Provide a link to the original article/news please.
Back to top Go down
200YearsOfFancyLadSnacks

200YearsOfFancyLadSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda hires employee who was in multiplayer design for Destiny.   Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:10 am

Can't post links but Google: Bungie employee leaves for Bethesda Josh Hamrick
Back to top Go down
zeephillayy

zeephillayy

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda hires employee who was in multiplayer design for Destiny.   Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 am

Here's a thing:
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/03/29/destiny-game-designer-leaving-bungie/

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda hires employee who was in multiplayer design for Destiny.   Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:46 am

a guy name Josh Hamrick who used to work at Bungie resigned to join Bethesda i wonder what that could mean for Bethesda Games

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda hires employee who was in multiplayer design for Destiny.   Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:16 am

I don't think this guarantees 'OMG Bethesda multiplayer!!!!' any more than Greg Street leaving Blizzard for Riot games meant that LOL would suddenly be more like WoW.

Having said that, I'd be excited for something like 2 player co-op in Fallout 4 if they announced it or something similar.
Back to top Go down
TRUEPATRiiOT

TRUEPATRiiOT

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda hires employee who was in multiplayer design for Destiny.   Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:58 am

I wouldn't jump to the assumption of it being for Fallout 4. Don't forget, Bethesda and Id Software are working on the new Doom as well, so it's very possible it's for that. Doom 3 had PvP and co-op, so that would be my first guess (could be wrong, but that's just what I think) Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda hires employee who was in multiplayer design for Destiny.   Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:30 am

TRUEPATRiiOT wrote:
I wouldn't jump to the assumption of it being for Fallout 4. Don't forget, Bethesda and Id Software are working on the new Doom as well, so it's very possible it's for that. Doom 3 had PvP and co-op, so that would be my first guess (could be wrong, but that's just what I think) Very Happy

Aye, I really don't think it will prove to be related to Fallout 4. Bethesda remains one of the few true supporters of the Singleplayer style of gameplay, and I commend them for it. Generally speaking... I feel like playing with others (at least, random people) tends to make games less fun, rather than more.
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda hires employee who was in multiplayer design for Destiny.   Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:05 pm

well to be honust i think there should be a option to have atleast a 2 player aspect it doesnt have to affect the plot or anything it could be like a drop in drop out like fable 2 had the second player plays a random who ever the player is sided with which would be cool like if theres a NCR and you can side with them the second player could be a NCR soldier or a wastelander theres so many possibilities fallout could have if they implement this feature.

DOOM 3 BFG edition was a let down they took the CO-OP feature out which i would of wanted to do with a friend but oh well who gonna blame.

TRUEPATRiiOT

TRUEPATRiiOT

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda hires employee who was in multiplayer design for Destiny.   Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:02 am

Tesvixen wrote:
TRUEPATRiiOT wrote:

Aye, I really don't think it will prove to be related to Fallout 4.  Bethesda remains one of the few true supporters of the Singleplayer style of gameplay, and I commend them for it.  Generally speaking... I feel like playing with others (at least, random people) tends to make games less fun, rather than more.

I agree. A game is either singleplayer focused (story driven, open world, etc.) or multiplayer focused. There really isn't a middle ground. One of the only games I could say had great multiplayer while keeping their single player the same would be Mass Effect 3. Bioware managed to keep their campaign as great as the first two, while adding in something new and fun. I really hope Bethesda, Bioware, and 2K keep their original formula for "campaign first"; I woulnd't be opposed to a multiplayer in the next ME game, as 3's was stellar.

CopperCobra

CopperCobra

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda hires employee who was in multiplayer design for Destiny.   Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:06 am

God i hope they dont take fallout 4 or the next elder scrolls into that direction, No mods,no offline play. All we can hope is that there using him for something other then one of those projects. Isn't Bethesda working on Doom 4? I really hope he is working on that for them.
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda hires employee who was in multiplayer design for Destiny.   Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:16 am

what do you mean no mods they you can just play with friends on a set of mods you both have

mass effect would of been good with online campaign the squad mates can be players on missions

snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda hires employee who was in multiplayer design for Destiny.   Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:26 am

Not sure if this is good.To be honest Destiny is crap.I don't know how a multiplayer for Fallout will look like,and to be honest again I don't really want one.
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda hires employee who was in multiplayer design for Destiny.   Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:13 am

snowglobecolector wrote:
Not sure if this is good.To be honest Destiny is crap.I don't know how a multiplayer for Fallout will look like,and to be honest again I don't really want one.

but why dont you ever get those times where your like damn mann i wish i could have my friend playing with me right now cause i know i do

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda hires employee who was in multiplayer design for Destiny.   Bethesda hires employee  who was in multiplayer design for Destiny. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bethesda hires employee who was in multiplayer design for Destiny.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1