Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel machine mandalorian Ryse upgrades Call Superpele body hunk space FCOM commonwealth Reforged money boom Gear dead boomers riot Mask ghoul vault khan wolfenstein NPCs daryl
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:33 pm

» hi i'm new person
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby Smellen D'generes Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:06 pm

» New person
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:06 am

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:44 am

» who here is a mandalorian??
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Empty
PostSubject: [Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic   [Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:33 pm

Ladies and gent, I've found a map to farm Grineer Manic (credit to Jhurst89).

Now here's my tip to farm him:
Before going to farm him for the mod Four Rider, equip maxed Sure Footed and Fortitute (resist knockdown, he will knock you down a lot, by equipping these 2 maxed mods, which can be easily maxed, you have 80% chance to resist knockdown).

Now, once you're set, go to Phobos -> choose the Exterminate mission Clustril, play and keep killing enemies, now, the most important part for him to appear, LET THE ENEMIES TURN ON THE ALARM, or else he won't appear, you can attempt to unlock doors, but don't hack alarms, I repeat, do not hack alarm, then just go onto your business and killing enemies, guaranteed 99% he will appear a few minutes later (tested two 5 times), unless you kill and extract too quickly.

You may try and bring a Nekros and try to Desecrate him for another chance to get the mod (not tested yet). Tested, Nekros can Desecrate him.

Bonus:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

P/s: if you've killed all the enemies and he's not appeared yet, check if your alarm is on (highly suggest you play solo or invite friends that know how to do this, others might just turn off alarms), or wait for him.

PostSubject: Re: [Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic   [Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:38 am

Mucho appreciado wolf, I need to farm his giggling ass for the stance. Will share result report.
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: [Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic   [Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 9:31 am

raze4573 wrote:
Mucho appreciado wolf, I need to farm his giggling ass for the stance. Will share result report.

No problem. I've been farming him for the entire evening myself, with a nekros desecrating his corpse.... no mods... he keeps dropping health and sometimes morphics Sad .

PostSubject: Re: [Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic   [Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic Empty

Back to top Go down

[Warframe] Found a way to farm Grineer Manic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1