Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Overhaul riot Mask NPCs daryl dead money ghoul machine Reforged commonwealth Gear body mandalorian Call khan gauss Ryse boomers vault marvel Superpele hunk wolfenstein boom power
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby VenomOfGod Today at 5:30 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby HunterWorld Yesterday at 3:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 12:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 6:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 10:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 8:20 pm

» The Next fallout
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 11:16 pm

» Starfield
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What character are you playing? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What character are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kpnut

kpnut

What character are you playing? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What character are you playing?   What character are you playing? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:18 pm

Cris, her personality and story are complicated.
I initially set her out to be a psychopath with enough charisma to con anyone out of the very clothes they where wearing but as I started writing small stories for her (in the form of the comics I occasionally do) that changed (character development) to what we have now; a fairly sarcastic (I think) individual with psychotic tendencies when pissed off. For the most part I play her as a sniper (or I attempt to anyway, too many weapon mods too little time.) I can't really think of much more else to say, her bio is in this thread; https://www.gunetwork.org/t3934p15-post-your-character-s-profile-template-provided or on my site.
Back to top Go down
http://thecristatorship.jimdo.com/

PostSubject: Re: What character are you playing?   What character are you playing? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 2:04 pm

Risefenix wrote:
I'm playing as Dimitri Kranchev ex Spetsnaz veteran , he has a mission to defeat the NCR and establish the new Russian government,but for this to happen the Russian government must show their power and crush the NCR and any other factions that remain on your way ;as the Russian government agent Kranchev has a duty to eliminate local leaders that includes President Kimball.

Is the same Kranchev from you Fan Fic ?
Back to top Go down
fhatton7

fhatton7

PostSubject: Re: What character are you playing?   What character are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 6:01 am

My character is pretty simple. Person with a dark past who takes up Courier work to begin a new life free from organized crime, corruption, deceit and murder... An escape from his "history of violence". He gets shot in the head by Benny and loses an eye (wears and eye patch). Though his past is shady, he has a good heart and is grateful to Goodsprings for helping him/saving his life so he wants to make it up to them somehow.. Maybe help them out with any problems that might befall them.. In walks Joe Cobb (aka Bad trouble). The Courier decides to help Goodsprings solve it's Powder Ganger problem.. But the only way he knows how is to get his hands dirty... Blowing Cobb's brains out while he's in town.. snatching his uniform.. investigating the NCR CF, gaining Eddie's "trust", then.. selling the gangers out to the NCR and leading the NCR soldiers as they take back the prison, killing every single Powder ganger there.. Eliminating any chance the gangers could threaten little old Goodsprings ever again... It's the least the Courier can do for Goodsprings.. After all, they saved his life.
Back to top Go down
Sultansmooth

Sultansmooth

PostSubject: Re: What character are you playing?   What character are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 6:36 am

I can never stick with one character, and its sad really because I never get attached enough to really formulate and expand on an alternate person. I wish I could though, I'd love some of your guys tips / tricks when it comes to this.

asiantastic

asiantastic

PostSubject: Re: What character are you playing?   What character are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:51 am

im playing a character called Bubba the Kid. poor Bubba was really affected by that bullet, and now has literally no intelligence or charisma, but he's the strongest, most endurable, agile dumb fuck there ever was. he saw the bright lights of the Strip, and thought that he wanted it for himself, so he's independent
Back to top Go down
http://funnyproelites.com/
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: What character are you playing?   What character are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:18 pm

I play as Dace,an Ex-NCR member who fough at the first battle at Hoover Dam and lost his friend Jason.After that he became a Bounty hunter-hired gun by the name ''Ghost'' as people would call him.He is a meelee character and a gun character with hight intelligence and strenght.My second one is a Templar by the name Drillas.He is from a forgotten faction that was destroyed a long time ago and he is the last remaining member of it.He uses melee with full strenght and precious,I also level up his survival points and other things.
Back to top Go down
Ceane

Ceane

PostSubject: Re: What character are you playing?   What character are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:31 pm

For my current character, due to the fact that I've never sided with the legion before I'm doing a legion playthrough. I set my initial Charisma to 1 and piled my other points into Intelligence (for leveling up), Endurance for HP, Agility for AP, and Strength for carry weight. At first I just wanted to travel solo, but then after going to Primm I remembered that ED-E was there and that you encounter another one on Lonesome Road, so I figured I'd fix him. Then when trying to go to the abandoned searchlight station I kept dying and figured I'd need some extra help, so I got Lily and told her to quit taking her meds so her melee weapons skill goes to 100. Armour is the various Sith Stalker sets depending on where I am.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What character are you playing?   What character are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:47 pm

My characters always have personaliy and biography and react to everything that happens around.

Shadd is Vault 101 dweller, and he is very vulnerable, kind and naive person. He's very painfully reacts to injustice and violence, so he hated Legion as soon as he saw what they did to Novak; just as Paradise Falls. He lacks physical strength, but he is very smart and have skills in medicine and science and very good at shooting  from conventional weapons. He does not like to lead and prefers a subordinate position - in the usual  and in the sexual sense. He is very emotional and sensual.  He is afraid of loneliness and always in need of defender during the wanderings on wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What character are you playing?   What character are you playing? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What character are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3