Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money Gear vault Call commonwealth wolfenstein Reforged boom khan ghoul mandalorian Ryse NPCs daryl boomers machine Superpele body gauss dead power riot hunk Mask Overhaul marvel
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby DionysusDreams Today at 1:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby HunterWorld Today at 3:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 12:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 6:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 10:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 8:20 pm

» The Next fallout
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 11:16 pm

» Starfield
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
farlas816

farlas816

Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:06 pm

Once was rocketed up into the air from Primm, god i love video game phsics!

pwninronan

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:37 am

Watching Yes Man push General Oliver off the Hoover Dam.
Back to top Go down
Roy Batty

Roy Batty

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:54 am

I like to pickpocket a grenade into moriarty's pants, for trying to exploit the bond of a son/daughter and their father for caps.
Back to top Go down
TheLoneSurvivor

TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:19 am

Funniest thing I saw in Fallout is when i was fighting a normal death claw and it suddenly shot up in the sky,this was pretty funny to see from going up to falling back down like nothing happened

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:51 am

Funniest Thing I saw was Veronica hitting a Super Mutant 100 feet into the air.
Back to top Go down
Delineator

Delineator

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:25 am

TheLoneSurvivor wrote:
Funniest thing I saw in Fallout is when i was fighting a normal death claw and it suddenly shot up in the sky,this was pretty funny to see from going up to falling back down like nothing happened

I had the same thing happen to me, only it never came back down. closed eyes smile

While using East Coast Supermutants in New Vegas, on the dock that you were supposed to go to to retrieve the sunken B29 for the Boomers, I found a bunch of them swimming in the water. Mind you, there was around 10 of them, all helpless because they can't use weapons in water.

Lake party!!:

Renegadefunk89

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:18 am

Got into a fight with Benny in his suite, as soon as he pulled his gun Boone grabbed a pool cue and beat him to death with it.
Back to top Go down
LW1093

LW1093

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:28 am

Maud's muggers are on the top of my list closely followed by Dr.Klein's p word.
Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:32 am

Boone's Body disappeared and his fat ugly head was just hovering towards me wherever I went, I made him go back to Novac so he could re-evaluate his life.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Crepsley

Mr. Crepsley

Character sheet
Name: Fried Chicken Man
Faction: Factions? pffffffffffffff
Level: 0.0000000001

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:13 am

When my brother went outside I place like 40 mines around his character then pause as soon as I shot one of them and then save.. I see what you did t hehehheehhehehe.... Of course there were some consequences. Big Slap But he literally just kept exploding into the air and there was nothing he could do to stop it! lol

Kaell88

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:40 am

I was playing fallout new Vegas at two in the morning and had just started a new character i was going through the tutorial and i shot a gecko and when i went up close to loot it its tongue was freaking out i was so tired and bored i laughed my ass of for a good 5 minutes just messing with the gecko corpse
Back to top Go down
Manan

Manan

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:45 am

I've done much funnier, but I do have this ancient video from when I didn't own New Vegas for the PC and also sucked at positioning a camera or adjusting it to light(sorry). Well, I discovered you could drop stuff into the Legion arena and use them in the fight:
Back to top Go down
kdavis1937

kdavis1937

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:00 am

When you first walk into paradise falls and discover what the local populace is like.
Back to top Go down
Jokerxt

Jokerxt

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 2:50 am

About 3 or 4 days ago, I decided that I should play Fallout New Vegas since my Skyrim had a glitch in the script system. As I was playing Fallout, I started doing the quest that requires you to go to Big Mountain. After sniping Super mutants with boone, there was a small hill that led to a short cut up the mountain but then I started hearing this noise of falling rocks. Small little rocks came rushing down, Knocking boone down. As I'm running backwards and laughing because of those deadly small rocks, I turn around facing a huge boulder speeding down the hill towards me with a Super mutant in the distant looking at me. As I get crushed I see the Super mutant just staring at and I know hes saying "Deal with it." That night was the most funniest thing In Fallout that I've seen. Laugh Out Loud
Back to top Go down
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:00 am

Sneaking through the Primm pass because I saw some skeletons, expecting something to be there, well, after checking and waiting for a while I didn't see anything so I started running to get to Novac faster...

And sure enough the battle music starts, before I know it a blind Deathclaw runs in from behind a rock and my desperate attempt to turn back is in vain as it slaps my head off in one hit.

Goddamn Deathclaws Vault boy Smile

sirvm

sirvm

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 5:57 am

Either tip the Brahmins, a LOT.
Or plant a grenade in the pockets of a few unsuspecting people, like Caesar himself closed eyes smile
Boy that was a great day!

Back to top Go down
joebenz

joebenz

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:41 pm

For me is when i see glitches. Mostly protectrons having an ultra seizure and make the sound of pans hitting the floor like crazy

And one time i saw a deathclaw launching for the sky like a rocket and never came back down. The thing is that i never trew a grenade or used a rocket launcher. i was juste walking and it... took off for the moon i guess TongueTril
Back to top Go down
redbulls

redbulls

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:05 am

Shooting Roy Phillips while he yells in the intercom. It always seemed like the common sense thing to do, but it still makes me laugh to this day.

Back to top Go down
joebenz

joebenz

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:39 am

redbulls wrote:
Shooting Roy Phillips while he yells in the intercom. It always seemed like the common sense thing to do, but it still makes me laugh to this day.

Yeah now i do that too after i know what happens with his quest.
I find it stupid to put him as good when his quest ends bad and every nonghoul is dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:24 am

The Antagonizer and Mechanist quest takes the cake for me for the funniest thing in Fallout 3. In the aftermath of a nuclear apocalypse and here are two idiots pretending to be superheroes and fighting each other.

In New Vegas, I had just downloaded XRE Vertibird and after multiple failed attempts at landing had successfully landed on one of the service panels or whatever they're called, I hopped out to grab some upgrades and ammo for the death-ray. I went to take off again but the vertibird bugged out and flung me from just south of Goodsprings into Primm, without taking off, and killed me. I didn't know whether to be pissed off that I had to try to land again or laugh at the bug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next