Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl riot Call khan Mask dead mandalorian Superpele FCOM boomers commonwealth vault machine ghoul boom marvel upgrades money body NPCs space Reforged Gear Ryse hunk wolfenstein
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:29 am

» Late Introduction
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:29 am

» Greetings!
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:01 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:33 am

» hi i'm new person
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:37 am

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:06 am

» New person
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:29 am

» Howdy pardners.
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
GUN's Kanye

GUN's Kanye

Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Empty
PostSubject: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:00 am

For me it's the FAMAS I've wanted a nice looking FAMAS mod since FOREVER.
Spoiler:

AYYYYY there's one on Nexus! P.S. Glad to see this topic's still runnin!

Last edited by JaySpectacular on Mon May 18, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://GamingIlluminaughty.com
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:10 am

I would love to see every weapon from Killzone in New Vegas, that would be incredible.

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level: ∞

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:55 am

The Lawgiver from Dredd, It's a Pistol,Tazer,Machine Pistol,Flamethrower, you name it. This would be a killer mod to see in Fallout for sure.
I AM THE LAW:
Back to top Go down
Dragunslayer

Dragunslayer

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:31 am

The one I'd love to see is the LSR44 Spoor from Killzone: Shadow Fall.
A SMG that can turn into a sniper, what's not to love?

GenericRifleman

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:41 am

-lists every single weapon from MOH: Warfighter-

Or, and this is a stretch, the Seburo from Ghost in the Shell. Or if you've caught up with the Ghost in the Shell Online stuff, those awesome M4s. And, the Destiny Khvostov/ anything from Metro Last Light.
Back to top Go down
beardofsocrates

beardofsocrates

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:07 am

The PRL 42 from Resident Evil 4. Might not be the best looking, but the intensity of charging it up and the lovely sound it produces would make it a nice energy weapon.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
thisguyhere

thisguyhere

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:09 am

Assuming one could get the cylinders to work properly I'd think it'd be really cool to see Cerberus from Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus (Or really any of the guns/weapons in it, most are pretty cool)
Spoiler:

It'd also be cool to see the Patriot or Railgun from the Metal Gear Solid series
Spoiler:

CrackBabyJoe

Character sheet
Name: Trajan
Faction: Caesar's Legion
Level: 69 Dude!

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:12 am

BFG from doom

lyca5259

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:06 am

A proper functioning bow and arrow from crysis.

SuperDemonBoy15

Character sheet
Name: Crowder
Faction: FOJ
Level: 7812

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:51 pm

BOII Peacekeeper, would be awsome to see in fallout!
The Peace Keeper:

Try out my other Realism overhaul for New Vegas!

FNV-PROJECT REALISM
Back to top Go down
SuperFraggle

SuperFraggle

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:10 pm

This first one isn't a gun, but I would like to see Guts's blade from Berserk.

Spoiler:

But for a gun, I think the volcanic pistol from red dead redemption would fit nicely in new vegas, with it's western like themes.

Spoiler:

farlas816

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:54 pm

Oh wow, maybe...
Heavy Sonic Blaster from SWTOR:

HFegelein

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:42 pm

Too many; the combat rifle from Deus Ex, the StA-52 and M82 from Killzone, Lancer Mk2 from Gears of War, and the assault rifle 1946 from Wolfenstein. I would think the last of them is actually very lore-friendly in the sense that it has a steampunk-ish aesthetic to it.
Back to top Go down
abadio

abadio

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 5:18 pm

It would be nice to see some of the weapons from borderlands. The game already has to me at least, the wasteland feel and to have some of the weapons from borderlands 1 or 2 would be a nice addition to the game.
Back to top Go down
Julum

Julum

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:24 pm

The Metroid Prime version of Samus's Arm Cannon.

Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Arm_Cannon
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHDfxVMvnWHj3FzVgXqEJwA
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:49 pm

Well i have lots of but gotta say i would love to see Deadpool's arsenal in the game also,well not too much Fallout releated but still a Hidden Blade.It aint a gun and it aint lore-friendly but still i think it will be aweosme to have one in Fallout for the stealthy builds.
Back to top Go down
farlas816

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Not from a game, but I would love the season one colonial handgun from Battlestar Galactica
Spoiler:

CrimsonBalls17

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:40 am

I would like to see a Tec-9, i think there is one on the nexus but it has graphical problems, so like if the milennia team could make one would be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AdayDr1en

AdayDr1en

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:12 am

CrimsonBalls17 wrote:
I would like to see a Tec-9, i think there is one on the nexus but it has graphical problems, so like if the milennia team could make one would be awesome Very Happy

Are you talking about the one made by SpamPTRS ? It looks fine to me. Do you have any replacement texture packs running with your game ? You may be having VRAM issues, if those packs have high-res textures.

Boom,

I've come across resources for weapons from the Deadpool game, but they're really not worth porting. Just low-res/low-poly.
Back to top Go down
ichigenji

ichigenji

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:41 am

Honey Badger from CallOfDuty Ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV   Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV Empty

Back to top Go down

Name a gun from a game that would be cool to see in FNV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next