Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse khan Overhaul Reforged Call wolfenstein dead power machine boom Superpele vault ghoul marvel hunk Mask gauss riot Gear money NPCs body commonwealth mandalorian boomers daryl
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby DionysusDreams Yesterday at 2:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby HunterWorld Yesterday at 4:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 7:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 9:20 pm

» The Next fallout
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 12:16 am

» Starfield
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GenJohnWilliam

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Empty
PostSubject: hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site    hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:10 am

hi everyone just wanted to say hi and maby understand a bit more of what to see from this site im am new and am loveing this place people are nice friendly and i just love the activness of this place, and once again hi everyone have a good halloween :stabby:
Back to top Go down
JonathanThomas

JonathanThomas

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site    hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:20 pm

Hey GenJohn, welcome to the site!
Im also quite new here, all i can tell u to do is check out the forums man, alot of interesting topics going around and theres alot of knowlegable people here that can help with any question you may have.
its because of vgu that Im about to attempt making a mod for the first time, im having a few problems ofcourse but like i said theres alot of guys here able to help out.

hope to see you around man

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Tactical DropBear

Tactical DropBear

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site    hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:54 pm

Hello John, Welcome to VGU and it's a pleasure to meet you.

If you have any questions I recommend you refer to this link to get a better understanding on some of the features this community offers.

Feel free to have a chat with some of the members in the chatbox on the homepage, I'm sure there's always something going on in there to banter about.

Cheers mate!

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site    hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site  Empty

Back to top Go down

hi everyone and happy halloween i am new to this site

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1