Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
NPCs Mask daryl hunk Gear machine dead Ryse wolfenstein gauss boom Superpele boomers vault khan power marvel Reforged commonwealth ghoul riot money body Call mandalorian Overhaul
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby DionysusDreams Yesterday at 5:34 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby HunterWorld Sat May 18, 2024 7:57 pm

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 4:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 10:02 am

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 2:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» The Next fallout
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 9:13 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 9:08 pm

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 3:16 pm

» Starfield
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby Velken Wed May 08, 2024 8:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby john96 Fri May 03, 2024 9:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 10:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby monke gaming Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katzenfleisch

Katzenfleisch

Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Empty
PostSubject: Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game.   Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 1:44 pm

While the Enclave is a generally cool faction, with black power armor and energy weapons I really don't think they will (or should) be in the next game. From a game developing standpoint they've been used as the antagonist in both Fallout 2 and Fallout 3 and are 'destroyed' twice. While it does make sense that they are still around in lore, as pointed out by ED-E's dialog hinting that there might be a secret base in Chicago but in actual practice to put the Enclave into the next main game or spinoff would be a overused antagonist and awfully boring. I think the developers realized this, and gave the Enclave a tribute at the end of New Vegas. But I guess times moved on for our friendly neighborhood genocidal American government remnants.
Back to top Go down
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game.   Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 2:41 pm

Man i've been thinking and sighing the same thing at idiots that really believe that the Enclave should return as a main antagonist, they were literally blown up in 2 and Beth recycled them in 3, it's just ridiculous and lore breaking the idea of a comeback. I agree with all you have said. though if not a "big comeback" it'll be really cool to see them as a minor(little, tiny, miserable) faction trying hardly to regain power in their respective location(for obvious reasons)( also that the appearance should be make sense according with the game, location and plot, that if they have quests or have something to do with the main storyline), or maybe just some remnants(like in new vegas, but obviously implemented differently)

PostSubject: Re: Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game.   Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Hmmm, Yeah the Enclave shouldn't return, hell we got the evil BOS Bethesda gave us, but i think it would be logical and fun to have a remnant group of the enclave in the next game that will give side quests.
Back to top Go down
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game.   Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 4:04 pm

I agree, time for a new big bad. There is a big country out there and it would be more exciting to go up against someone other than the Enclave.
I mean you would have to think there would be someone like Asher from the Pitt. Someone with a Army and is a threat. Maybe a Raider boss who could unite the raiders into a single army who wants to take over a territory and it's up to a hero to prevent it.

Katzenfleisch

PostSubject: Re: Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game.   Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 4:51 pm

Well yeah, its perfectly reasonable to have Enclave remnants like they did in New Vegas, but from a story line having the Enclave as the antagonist again would be a bit too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game.   Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 5:46 pm

@Katzenfleisch of course, you know i would really like that in the next fallout game maybe the main clash would be between the NCR and the BOS, i mean they have been so build up in the past games as being getting stronger in each one, so i guess that clash would be unavoidable, of course taking in to consideration that the BOS in 4 and the NCR in NV are canon, but even if the one in 4 isnt canon still the BOS got strong after defeating the enclave in fo3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game.   Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I think the Enclave will not be in the next game.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1