Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask Superpele khan wolfenstein Gear Call riot boomers Reforged boom NPCs dead money daryl machine vault body upgrades FCOM ghoul hunk Ryse marvel mandalorian commonwealth space
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:29 am

» Late Introduction
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:29 am

» Greetings!
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:01 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:33 am

» hi i'm new person
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:37 am

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:06 am

» New person
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:29 am

» Howdy pardners.
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tactical DropBear

Tactical DropBear

What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Empty
PostSubject: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:44 am

Hey guys, i was just wondering what you bring out into the wasteland for dangerous areas,
or are you a hoarder who just lugs everything around with them?

I'll start,
Weapons: Glock 18, PSG1 SD, Remington 870 Shotgun, AK-12,
Armor: Usually some Military styled mod armor, Merc charmer M, and Gophers Recon armor
Chems: 3 doctors bags, 15 Stimpaks and 5 Super, And a few other chems

Sorry if this topic is a bit complicated but i hope to see what you guys roll with out in the wastes, Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Toby2600

Toby2600

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:28 pm

I know what you mean. I try to keep my carry load fairly light and realistic. Usually one maybe two pistols, a rifle, a melee, and a handful of grenades. Also, I love gadgets. So I try to bring nightvision/thermal devices, a mod that lets me deploy a gun turret drone, binocs, the TAC, a radar device, and a toothbrush.
Back to top Go down
TheBurgerKing14

TheBurgerKing14

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:59 pm

I'm the hoarder type of character. I dread every DLC where I loose my items. I carry around 180lbs of weapons and armor I never use and the rest ammo for said weapons I never use.
Back to top Go down
Chaosyn

Chaosyn

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:42 pm

I usually bring whatever is my favorite armor (DT/DR doesn't matter I'll adjust my tactics)
One of each type of energy weapon,either a Fatman,Annabelle,or Red Glare,my Selenaire AMR, one or two grenades (frag and plasma),one melee weapon (it varies),and whatever I've picked up in between visits to my Vault..
Back to top Go down
daftpeter

daftpeter

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:46 pm

Bring a power armor, any assault rifle, maybe a shotgun and one pistol. A couple of grenades and stimpaks and doctors bag.
I like to travel with just what I need, so I can pick up a bunch of loot and sell it.

SuperDemonBoy15

Character sheet
Name: Crowder
Faction: FOJ
Level: 7812

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:29 pm

Hehe,i use 1 set of power armor with the impervious power armor,then i'd carry a caravan shotgun,but i don't worry about chems,and i play on hardcore while using TTW... Very Happy

Try out my other Realism overhaul for New Vegas!

FNV-PROJECT REALISM
Back to top Go down
pieman2013

pieman2013

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:35 am

Weapons: M82a1, M1014, usp .45
Misc weapons: 20 Blue chemlight marking sticks, 10 green chemlight lighting sticks
Armour: Dragon skin tactial armour black and tan, and googles
Chems: 20 - 30 stimpacks, 5 doctors bag
Ammo: 100 50ae rouns, 40 12g rounds, and 90 45 rounds

bft90679

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

With a safe house or hide out:

Firearms and Armor:
Main weapon: HK416C with Eotech 512 sight and tactical foregrip, Tactical Remington 870 AE and MP5K.
Sidearm: .45 USP and combat/survival knife.
Armor: Full scale Riot Armor with NCR ranger helmet.
Ammo: 6000 rounds 5.52mm, 2000 rounds 18 gauge shells, 2000 rounds .45 ACP, 3000 rounds 9mm.
Explosives: 50 C4, 80 frags, 80 stun grenades, 50 Claymore mines and 50 flares for flare gun.
Others: Flare gun and 100 green chemlight lighting sticks.

Survival kits:
10 800 ml Bottles, water purifier or two glass pitchers and a surgical tube, electric hot plate, a refrigerator 30m rope, work bench and reloading bench, bunker or common bed, chemistry kit, materials to make food and medical supplies, 400 stimpacks, 100 super stimpacks 200 Rad Away, 100 Red X, materials to make repair kits and ammo, something like biological research station for self sufficiency and 200 MREs.
Others: a plate, a bowl a cup, cooking knife, a pot, a Pressure cooker, a spoon and a fork. A large back pack and a make-shift bed roll.

Outside in the wasteland:

Firearms and Armor:
Main weapon: HK416C with Eotech 512 sight and tactical foregrip or Tactical Remington 870 AE and MP5K PDW.
Sidearm: .45 USP and combat/survival knife.
Armor: Full scale Riot Armor with NCR ranger helmet.
Ammo: 10 clips of 5.52mm, 40 rounds 18 gauge shells, 4 clips .45 ACP, 10 clips 9mm.
Explosives: 2 C4, 5 frags, 5 stun grenades, 5 Claymore mines.
Others: Flare gun with 5 flares and 10 green chemlight lighting sticks.

Survival kits:
2 bottles of purified water, glass pitchers, a surgical tube, 20 stimpacks, 5 super stimpacks, 5 Rad Away, 5 Red X, 5 antidotes, 2 repair kits, 5 doctors bag, 5 MREs, make-shift bed roll and the large backpack.
Back to top Go down
irishmarksman92

irishmarksman92

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:27 am

I try to stay light in case i run into anything valuable I can haul back to base or sell while I am out on a supply run.

If i go scouting I will bring 3 days worth of supplies with me and some extra chems just in case.

Main Weapon: All-American with bipod and variable zoom scope, Mossberg 590 tactical shotgun with tac-light

Sidearm: S&W Model 10 .44 Magnum/KA-BAR knife for close encounters
Armor: Long-sleeve OD jacket with chest rig pouches and hydration bladder with Tactical Rucksack

Ammo: At least 4 Mags worth of ammo for each. I bring FMJ and AP rounds if available and Slugs for the 12 Ga.

Explosives: 4 C4, 4 Frags, 3 Stun grenades and 2 Frag mines

Utility: Shovel, Flare gun with 6 flares and about 6 Road Flares for nocturnal ops

Survival Kit: Tactical backpack- Bedroll, 4 MRE's, 6 Bottles of water, 10 Stimpaks, 4 RadAway, 4 RadX, 2 Antidotes, 2 Repair Kits and 4 Doctor Bags

Now if i can find some replacers for my other gear like finding claymores, mil-spec IFAKs then i will consider myself spoiled and not be able to put NV down TongueTril

My Achievements:

Last edited by irishmarksman92 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tactical DropBear

Tactical DropBear

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:35 am

Very impressive guys, I didn't expect this thread to have answers more than 3 lines per post.

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:48 am

Ugh, let me see:
LAER with tons of microfusion cells + 2 same LAER with good condition.
Sunset Sarsaparilla, maybe 50x of them.
Some Weapon Repair Kits and Stimpacks.
3x Gecko Kebab
5x Doctor Bags
and a Power Armor, likely T45d one.

Using one weapon, the LAER likely my favourite energy weapon.
Back to top Go down
AdayDr1en

AdayDr1en

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:20 pm

This guy..

FNP-45:

Though, more like trying him out. Finished putting him together, but not liking how he's turning out. :O
Back to top Go down
Tactical DropBear

Tactical DropBear

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:30 pm

AdayDr1en wrote:
This guy..

Your image here

Though, more like trying him out. Finished putting him together, but not liking how he's turning out. :O
I LOVE the look of that bad boy, I am currently using the same pistol but in a tanned version which i got from the nexus, that wouldn't happen to be yours would it?

AdayDr1en

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:17 pm

MoDDeRAus wrote:
AdayDr1en wrote:
This guy..

Your image here

I LOVE the look of that bad boy, I am currently using the same pistol but in a tanned version which i got from the nexus, that wouldn't happen to be yours would it?

Oh no. Eprdox's mod has an FNX-45. I'm modding in an FNP-45. In 2 other frame colors, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tactical DropBear

Tactical DropBear

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:24 pm

AdayDr1en wrote:
MoDDeRAus wrote:
AdayDr1en wrote:
This guy..

Your image here

Oh no. Eprdox's mod has an FNX-45. I'm modding in an FNP-45. In 2 other frame colors, too. Smile
Make sure you tell me when you release it (if you do) i'd love to have one, it looks great.

AdayDr1en

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:57 pm

MoDDeRAus, we'll see. It'll maybe be after I figure out what I want to do with a new weapon pack I'm working on. Weapons that wouldn't really have anything in common with each other or belong to specific families of guns would go in it. I won't be doing single releases, but maybe something in the style of Dragbody's armor packs. Just a big mod for exotic weapons.
Back to top Go down
Tactical DropBear

Tactical DropBear

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Yeah it also depends if it'll be a public release, but i reckon as you said an "Exotic weapon pack" would be nice, anyway we're getting off topic here ;d

Bandikoot

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:43 pm

For my main character, I usually carry a pistol and a sniper rifle or a DMR. I typically use my pistol first before the other weapon. Recently I've switched to carrying a carbine, but I've carried a shotgun before as well. Slugs of course.

For chems, I carry stimpacks, Rad-X, and Radaway, and I also carry some Antivenom if I'm using my normal heart instead of the mechanical one you get from OWB.

More recently, I've downloaded a gas mask mod from the Nexus for when I go into irradiated areas. I tend to carry light for a more realistic feel, even though almost everything I use is pretty much lore-breaking or just impractical in terms of protection.
Back to top Go down
NeatlyResolved

NeatlyResolved

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:04 pm

If I go into the wasteland and I think about playing like a survivalist, then I travel light. For armor, I wear the desert ranger combat armor from HH. For weapons, I run with big boomer, a light shining in darkness, ranger sequoia, survivalist's rifle, and the spitfire's thunder mod (I've never seen a better unique anti-material rifle mod). I bring rad-x, radaway, and stimpaks. That's my loadout when I feel like playing a survivor.
Back to top Go down
SuperFraggle

SuperFraggle

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:52 pm

A large capacity handgun (Maybe like a Beretta?) and a double barrel shotgun (Like the Duplet from
Millenia, easy to maintain and reloading it would be quick with enough practice) would be the weapons I would carry. I would try to avoid any radioactive beasts so I won't have to carry around some heavy weapon and it's ammo.

I would just wear the Light-Geonox Riot armor, because it's tough but nothing that would hinder one's own agility.

As for consumables, stims and radiation supplies. A canteen too probably.

That's what I would bring if I was trying to play as a "Survivalist".

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next