Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boomers commonwealth Gear NPCs Ryse khan marvel dead Superpele boom FCOM Reforged upgrades money wolfenstein mandalorian space body ghoul riot machine vault Call hunk daryl Mask
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 am

» hi i'm new person
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:06 am

» New person
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gav07Gaming

Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Empty
PostSubject: Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod   Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 10:20 pm

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62677/?
I would like to highlight a mod I have recently really enjoyed. What seems to be just a simple pizza delivery mod is much, much more than that. This mod expands Freeside so so much and adds an hour or so of great content to the game. And this is a case of quality over quantity as like I said an hour or so worth of content which isn't a ton but the things it adds to Freeside is great. More buildings and explorable areas, some new NPCs, new enemies and even a fight club. If you all have played this mod I would like to hear your experiences with it as well. And what are some other small great quest mods you have played recently?
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod   Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 10:57 pm

The scripting was phenomenal and this mod definitely offered a lot more than you'd think on first glance. The amount of detail and how smoothly everything works is very impressive.

You might think at first this is just a bunch of generic fetch quests, but without spoiling anything, the pizza place job is sort of like the stage for a hilarious story.

Gameplay-wise at times this mod actually was very much like New Vegas Bounties 1 and 2, so if you liked those, you'll be sure to enjoy this.

It also offers some of the funniest dialogue and occurences in a mod I've seen in a while.

Another thing that I'd like to point out is how well the quests are structured: you can take up jobs and either complete them or fail them, and they end differently depending on what you did. Failing any of the quests is actually taken into account and has it's own outcome, and you can continue to the next errand without anything breaking, unlike in some mods where a failure makes you unable to continue. I'd say even most of the vanilla quests weren't this well structured.

All in all, it was very much a surprising little gem and immediately one of my favorite quest mods in a while. The fact that people still make such well-polished content keeps me playing New Vegas still, at the beginning of 2017.

So in short, TLDR: Strong recommendation from me.

MojavePlasma

MojavePlasma

Character sheet
Name: Alone at Hopesgrain
Faction: Lewd
Level: -10

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod   Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 11:20 pm

I saw Alchestbreach's playthrough of that and I must admit : This is an awesome mod! Congratulations for the author because I'm not very used to see modded quests.

I will happily wait for his next project. cheers

Discord: renaissance#1866
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod   Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 12:59 am

Eetterinakki wrote:
The scripting was phenomenal and this mod definitely offered a lot more than you'd think on first glance. The amount of detail and how smoothly everything works is very impressive.

You might think at first this is just a bunch of generic fetch quests, but without spoiling anything, the pizza place job is sort of like the stage for a hilarious story.

Gameplay-wise at times this mod actually was very much like New Vegas Bounties 1 and 2, so if you liked those, you'll be sure to enjoy this.

It also offers some of the funniest dialogue and occurences in a mod I've seen in a while.

Another thing that I'd like to point out is how well the quests are structured: you can take up jobs and either complete them or fail them, and they end differently depending on what you did. Failing any of the quests is actually taken into account and has it's own outcome, and you can continue to the next errand without anything breaking, unlike in some mods where a failure makes you unable to continue. I'd say even most of the vanilla quests weren't this well structured.

All in all, it was very much a surprising little gem and immediately one of my favorite quest mods in a while. The fact that people still make such well-polished content keeps me playing New Vegas still, at the beginning of 2017.

So in short, TLDR: Strong recommendation from me.

@Eetterinakki You put my thoughts into words Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod 1f600
Back to top Go down
Azreg

Azreg

Character sheet
Name: Cole Phelps
Faction: LAPD
Level: 14

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod   Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 8:12 am

I saw Al's playthrough and It was a great mod but for me the lack of voice acting was a killer. Anyway I digress. One of the coolest quest mods I've played is Sugarloaf's Christmas Adventure. Everythig in this mod is top notch.

gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod   Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 9:02 pm

NeoSnow wrote:
I saw Al's playthrough and It was a great mod but for me the lack of voice acting was a killer. Anyway I digress. One of the coolest quest mods I've played is Sugarloaf's Christmas Adventure. Everythig in this mod is top notch.
Honestly the lack of voice acting didn't really matter to me, plenty of great quest mods lack voice acting. One being Blackrow -- if there's a new version it might have voice acting but the old version was lacking voices, but I absolutely loved that mod
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57110
Back to top Go down
Bafonet

Bafonet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod   Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 3:57 pm

I've been searching for this mod for a while, can someone who still have it link it here, if that's not a trouble?
Back to top Go down
Nymphonomicon

Nymphonomicon

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod   Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 4:21 am

I hate when good mods just disappear. It sickens me.
Back to top Go down
ExpectedlyUnexpected

ExpectedlyUnexpected

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod   Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 2:22 pm

reddddit /r/drownedmods/comments/i0uv8q/pizza_boy_fallout_nv/
Back to top Go down
blacknyellow962

blacknyellow962

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod   Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 2:48 am

Nice thanks for pointing this mod out. Was thinking of starting a new FNV playthrough and was looking for some mods. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod   Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout: New Vegas "Pizza Boy" Mod

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1