Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault machine Call boomers Mask marvel dead NPCs boom hunk Ryse money commonwealth riot khan wolfenstein gauss daryl Gear Superpele power ghoul Overhaul Reforged mandalorian body
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby DionysusDreams Yesterday at 1:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby HunterWorld Yesterday at 3:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 12:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 6:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 10:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 8:20 pm

» The Next fallout
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 11:16 pm

» Starfield
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
miguelqp20

miguelqp20

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 4:32 am

so the point that i was saying about china is in every fallout we all know china has been nuked too and the war between the 2 countrys is spoken on every game china is blasted to stone age again sooo why not a game in china i think fallout its a game that bring the player to a future apocalyptic america so why not bring us to the rest of the world too see what left from china will be a good experience the factions there the guns people the futuristic hong kong weastland the chinese part of history because every war have 2 sides of a history soo yeah i think will be good a chinese fallout

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 4:57 am

think it be cool if the map was a 1to1 scale of the U.S.A perhaps a co op yeah co op thats a word few even hear anymore oh more choice would be nice. choice like NV story like fallout 1 and 2 there is so much possibility of what the next fallout game could be
Back to top Go down
RafftheSweetling

RafftheSweetling

Character sheet
Name: Invisible Hands
Faction: Emerald Enclave
Level: Lvl 7 - Ranger

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 9:23 am

What do I want? I want bugs to be fixed, and issues to be addressed. I want actions to have consequences, and choices to have meaning. I want quests to be interesting, and environment-designs to be thought-provoking and inspired. I want unique rewards to be unique, and rewarding. I want content to be included in the release, not sold to us later as DLC. I want the game to make sense, and the endings to be significant and to bear no resemblance to the other possible endings.
I want the next Fallout to be nothing like Fallout 4.

Kyzo

Character sheet
Name: Shaun
Faction: Independant
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 12:09 pm

Something I'd love to see is finding out what happened to the rest of the world and what became of them all. Like what groups took over/got wiped out. I'd especially love to see what the fauna mutated into as well. Australia might probably be a horrifying place to explore. closed eyes smile

Another thing I'd like to see done is companions that would interact with/comment on where you are, maybe talk about their thoughts on what quest you could be on at that time. Modded companions kind of spoiled me with this. That and a system where you could find a baby animal like a dog, mirelurk or a deathclaw (for examples) and raise them to be your own pet companion.
Back to top Go down
Dewderson

Dewderson

Character sheet
Name: Boon
Faction: None
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 12:29 am

@"Kyzo" But we know what happens to Australia. That's what Mad Max is for! What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 1f61d

In all seriousness showing other countries in Fallout sounds like an awesome spinoff.

Platypus

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 8:00 pm

A nobody playable character , A character that is more affected by the world instead of a character that effects the world.At the end of the game I want you not to be a hero or villain but a person who's alive ,who's good at getting what they need done.

I want them to have a more unknown Moral compass quest choices Ex.(slaughter some of the town townspeople to halt the spread of highly infection sickness or find a cure for said sickness but with them cured nursing them back to recovery expends most of the towns resources leading to a famine)

New engine - its time for beth to stop using a 10 year old engine hell I think F4 still suffers from some of oblivions engine problems.

Better animations Hitman know whats up, Better writing ,actual rpg elements but thats a pipe dream

Then again I'm a Platypus what do I know

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level: ∞

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 6:47 am

In my opinion, I want the next Fallout game to have the map size, shooting mechanics, and weapon modding system of FO4, the writing, humor, rpg mechanics, replayability, and amount of weapons of NV, and the depressive look and feel of FO3. I don't care where the setting would be, I just really want the combination of those three.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
polofficerbob

polofficerbob

Character sheet
Name: Police Officer Bob
Faction: NCR and proud
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 7:45 am

Honestly, I just want NV 2, whitch could be awesome. As for new gameplay mechanics I would love to play as a ghoul or super mutant. Having some vehicles could be awesome, but not necessary.

What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Xgz9nkRWhat do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 VB9B5
Back to top Go down
Y0ungRe13el

Y0ungRe13el

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:03 am

I want it to have the same game mechanics as FO4, the smooth gunplay, the weapon sodding system, but with more guns, and even the settlement system, but more fleshed out of course. I also want the New Vegas writing, the perfect blend of witty, serious, and dark. I want the exploration of FO3, wherein I could just ignore the main story to explore the Capitol. I also want another wonderful DJ and the same music. However, I want the DJ to be different. Having another Three Dog or Mr. New Vegas can be boring. Next, I want factions that are similar to the Elder Scrolls, specifically Skyrim who did it wonderfully. And lastly, I just want the same thing that Bethesda is just good at, a really wonderful, immersive, and frankly time-consuming world.

And also to be bug free, but we all know that's impossible, right!

Cerruti

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 7:11 pm

Vehicles vehicles vehicles.
I would like to see more vehicles, and if possible a little more modern.
However the top of the top would be of being able to use them.

skydoeshalo

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 2:45 am

I would like to see more peaceful soulutions becuase fallout 4 doesn't have a lot, i would also like it to be set in the midwest theres only one game set there.

AmaekilShath

Character sheet
Name: Nefandi Oxt
Faction: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Level: 66

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 1:50 pm

The scrapping of the Creation Engine and full steam ahead with the CRYENGINE or Unreal Engine...

That and let Obsidian do the talking! Beth, you're great at creating world spaces... Leave it at that.

The Rebel Tex-Edits The Mercenary Tex-Edits Reacher Tex-Edits Scavenged NCR Tex-Edits
Back to top Go down
AgentChaos

AgentChaos

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 5:41 pm

I'd like the settings to be in San Francisco and California/Nevada in general. Something like a lot bigger than the current Fallouts.
Back to top Go down
Crash244

Crash244

Character sheet
Name: Barrabus The Grey
Faction: D.D.D.
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Caesar's Legion to return! That and more damn weapons!

paradoxwing

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 6:05 pm

i want a fallout set in the uk or somewhere thats in Europe , i mean we know the bombs dropped everywhere so why not see the rest of the world

Crash244

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 6:14 pm

@paradoxwing I can see why they don't do that though. They probably want to stick with America.

Rubarbsm

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 6:53 pm

Animations that don't look super stiff and a departure from the venerable creation engine.

story of my life
Back to top Go down
paradoxwing

paradoxwing

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 8:19 pm

@"Crash244" id love to tour europe in a post apocalyptic war lol

Crash244

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 8:28 pm

@paradoxwing I feel ya, but I think they are strictly going for an old america theme maybe? It would be interesting to view other parts of the world though, but I would prefer an asian setting. Like Vietnam!

paradoxwing

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 9:55 pm

@"Crash244" that would be amazing o.o

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2