Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian Reforged boomers ghoul marvel Call upgrades machine boom hunk daryl Superpele khan commonwealth riot FCOM dead NPCs Mask body vault Gear money space Ryse wolfenstein
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaNoXiD

NaNoXiD

Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Empty
PostSubject: Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View   Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:20 pm

I have some questions about the sound of the footsteps in most of the videos of NcrVet.
(example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L17MBtPiq-E)

How do i get that. Is this a mod or selfmade?

Next question is about the power armor view or from the ranger helmet. (when you wear a helmet and the glass gets damaged if the condition is not good)

My problem is that i wanna make Fallout NV more beautiful (the visuals and some sounds) but not adding new stuffs. The vanilla experiense but in high def Laugh Out Loud 
Is it possible to add this to my game without installing Project Nevada?

Hope you guys can help me and thank you for every answer or idea.  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Schlomoshekels

Schlomoshekels

PostSubject: Re: Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View   Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:30 pm

I can't hear any difference between vanilla and his footsteps

The first person view comes with Project Nevada it is called enhanced vision and only works with vanilla power armour helmets,glasses and ncr ranger helmet

If you wanna make your game look better try using an ENB there are plenty which give it different visuals.

if you wanna improve the texture of models try using this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43135/?

this is possible without having project Nevada in your game.

NaNoXiD

PostSubject: Re: Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View   Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:33 pm

I´ve allready installed a ENB and the NMC Pack and i want this enhanced vision, but without the full project nevada mod.
Is this possible or is a similar mod with this feature?

And when i wear a Power Armor in the vanilla version, then i don´t hear that sound. Is this part of another mod?
Back to top Go down
Schlomoshekels

Schlomoshekels

PostSubject: Re: Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View   Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:37 pm

I have no idea what sound you are meaning.

But I was wrong with Enhanced Vision that is just nightvision

The visor overlay you want is only found in Project Nevada so if you want it you'll have to download PN for it. And what you don't like about Nevada can either be changed or disabled it only has improvements.

Isopropylalcohol

PostSubject: Re: Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View   Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:48 am

Not 100% sure but it might be the mod powered power armor http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37983/? I know it adds some sound files not sure about foot steps though

ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View   Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:14 am

If memory serves me correctly you can select the settings to be vanilla for those that you don't desire to be changed from the game play. That is they will play exactly like the base game. Those features like the overlay of helmet can be used if you desire by just clicking on that option. PN is very flexible.

The other choice is to open GECK. Find the parts, scripts and such and copy it into the mod of choice or create your own with only the selected items. You would be on your own with support though besides need a very competent knowledge of GECK>

PostSubject: Re: Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View   Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Armor Sound and Project Nevada View

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1