Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
NPCs Armor daryl money dead marvel ghoul hunk FCOM Gear Call khan Overhaul wolfenstein riot boomers boom vault mandalorian commonwealth Ryse Superpele body Mask machine Reforged
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wanderer101

Wanderer101

Character sheet
Name: Wanderer
Faction: Reformer Enclave
Level: 24

Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Empty
PostSubject: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 3:05 pm

The Fallout series presents many moral choices from helping the NCR or Legion to poisoning Project Purity. What is the toughest decision you had to make?

The hardest moral choice for me was one that wasn't clear cut good or evil. It was in the Pitt DLC and just as a warning their will be spoilers for those that haven't played it. I had to decide whether or not to free the slaves of the Pitt and help cure them of the disease prevalent in the area.

To accomplish that I had to take the cure from the Pitt Bosses but I was surprised to see that the cure wasn't some serum or vial but a infant girl that was immune to the disease. The slaves never told me knowing my morality might get in the way meaning I had to make a split second decision. I finally decided the 'needs of the many outweighed the few' and took her having to kill the girl's mother in the process. Her father the Lord of the Pitt was killed shortly afterword by my hand leaving the slaves free and the girl an orphan.

Despite the slaves getting their freedom I felt dirty at having to ruin a little girl's life. Not to mention the slaves most likely don't know the first thing about science or medicine so they have an even less chance of making a cure than her scientist mother. This is the reason I consider the Pitt to be Fallout 3's best DLC despite how bad it makes me feel.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 6:34 pm

Definitely trying to decide what to do with Benny, I know how he works: you try and work with him and he runs and tries to kill you, you rescue him and he just leaves. I want to kill him because he is just gonna betray you, but I also felt like that was the wrong decision.
Back to top Go down
Waffenbaum

Waffenbaum

Character sheet
Name: Lucky
Faction: Vault 13
Level: 22

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 6:52 pm

In FO2, the choice of which crime family to join in New Reno was something I deliberated on for almost a day.
I mean, there were FOUR to choose from and I had no idea how it would impact my story after choosing.

I think I ended up siding with the Bishops the first time I played. In New Reno I was also given the choice whether or not to give a loaded gun to a child, and in turn said child ran to show his grandpa his new toy and shot him dead, thereby assassinating the leader of the Wright family. One of the darkest moments in the Fallout series.

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 7:07 pm

Hmmm, In fallout 3
Spoiler warning:
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 7:26 pm

I actually want to change my answer, I debated for days whether I should join the slavers in Fo2, I needed some of that gear they had since I suck at isometric games, but I didn't want the tattoo to bite me in the ass later. And of course slavery is wrong and all that.
Back to top Go down
SomeKid123

SomeKid123

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 12:30 am

In fallout 1 knowing what happens to junktown should you (spoiler alert) kill the sheriff and how it affects the town and makes it into becomes a trade center, but still for it to get there you have to kill their sheriff which was a tough decision for me.
Back to top Go down
mistermansnake

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 11:16 am

What to wear before I leave my Megaton home lol! seriously I'm not even joking...that was on PS3 before I had mods though
Back to top Go down
Platypus

Platypus

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 2:48 pm

whether or not to shoot the water beggers outside of megaton/rivetcity , To waste the bullet and or time just to not hear them begging for purified water .
Probably worth it
But what do I know im just a platypus

MojavePlasma

Character sheet
Name: Alone at Hopesgrain
Faction: Lewd
Level: -10

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:17 pm

Mine was Mr. House or NCR.

I wanted to go with Mr. House but later on I've decided to not take this option by the fact that Mr. House doesn't give a damn about Outer Vegas and he asked me to destroy the Brotherhood of Steel.

I don't really liked siding with NCR because they're over-expanding too much, and back in Shady Sands they're a bunch of corrupts.

In the end, I had to choose the Bear instead of the Lucky Card. Hard choice.

Discord: renaissance#1866
Back to top Go down
rower97

rower97

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:30 pm

Helping the slaves or the slavers in The Pitt. One of the only choices in Fallout 3 that wasn't black and white. I started out helping the slaves, but after hearing Ashur's plan for the future, I joined him instead.
Back to top Go down
160thCptHawk

160thCptHawk

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 5:49 am

Trying to figure out what weapon and ammo type I should stick with in Hardcore.

Alixen

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 11:59 pm

rower97 wrote:
Helping the slaves or the slavers in The Pitt. One of the only choices in Fallout 3 that wasn't black and white. I started out helping the slaves, but after hearing Ashur's plan for the future, I joined him instead.

This.

But in all honesty, let's do a more 'personal' one to the character. Most of these are massive, area affecting, choices. I choose having the option to sleep with Metzger in the Den, for a hefty discount ti free Vic. Now, as a long time player, I know it's easy to raise the money, and that Vic is almost a red herring when it comes to your quest. But, the Chosen One only knows that 1000 caps are more than her village has ever had pass through it, probably, and that Vic is vital to the survival of her village. So... does she sully herself by selling her body, or does she go do other dirty deeds and crimes and sully her soul to come up with the caps, or potentially doom her village to death because she was proud? I found it a distasteful but character building moment.
Back to top Go down
CorneliusNepos

CorneliusNepos

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 12:19 am

As far as dilemmas go it's fairly simplistic but it's got to be the questline in Hard Luck Blues where
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NewVegasMerc

NewVegasMerc

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 12:29 am

Whether to choose to make New Vegas independent or to side with house. I mean making it independent who be great and all but house I feel is much more wise. and was able to find a way to prevent nuclear warheads from completely annihilated Vegas.

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:45 am

Fallout 2 really really made you care about your choices and getting the "Good" ending. NCR, Vault City, Gecko Power Plant, Broken Hills, Scientologists, Modoc & Ghost Farm. I wish the newer Fallout's took this to heart because even Fallout 1 made you stop and think how your actions would effect your ending.

SentinelHunter

SentinelHunter

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 6:13 am

Hardest choice for me was in NV deciding if I wanted a giant space laser or help the NCR.

My Mods:
Back to top Go down
XiNAVRO

XiNAVRO

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 12:09 am

Whether to become an chem addict or not.

Not even joking -- never used any illicit material in my life (other than the dose of morphine prescribed as painkiller during my surgery) so the decision of using chems in game makes me feel... odd. My character is usually a heavy smoker (which I am not) and drinker (which I am) but chems are always something else.

MojavePlasma

Character sheet
Name: Alone at Hopesgrain
Faction: Lewd
Level: -10

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 1:12 am

@"XiNAVRO" My character sees Chems as an object of assistance, that means that he won't use any chems as something of recreational use. He will use it depending of the situation.

Discord: renaissance#1866
Back to top Go down
mookachalupa

mookachalupa

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 1:45 am

Between the friends I had made at the Brotherhood, Railroad, or my Son in the Institute. Fallout 4 sure as hell wasn't near the best Fallout game I've played, but I remember sitting here at my desk running around in circles in a Basketball Court in Boston trying to literally get away from the decision. Shit was hard.
Back to top Go down
nichoice

nichoice

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Myself
Level: >9000

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 2:16 am

Hmm...There weren't as many morally conflicting choices to make in FNV I felt, however one such choice was the vault that was leaking contaminates into the NCR farms.

Kill the inhabitants or Disable the reactor and save the farms.

That was definitely one to remember, though since the player never actually meets the inhabitants you feel distant and neither choice gives you karma making this a true dilemma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?   Toughest Choice in Fallout Series? Empty

Back to top Go down

Toughest Choice in Fallout Series?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next