Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel dead Call Ryse body daryl boomers wolfenstein hunk space vault boom mandalorian Gear Superpele NPCs Mask Reforged khan upgrades riot ghoul money commonwealth machine FCOM
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:33 pm

» hi i'm new person
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby Smellen D'generes Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:06 pm

» New person
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:06 am

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:44 am

» who here is a mandalorian??
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kostyan

Kostyan

[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Empty
PostSubject: [BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white   [BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:02 am

Hey!

Sometimes, a bug happend in new vegas, the black/Hispanic people got their head white, so I'm gonna to give you the fix for this bug.

First open the fallout new vegas folder (Should be in C:/Programs files/Steam/Steamapps) and search the fallout .ini folder.

Once you're in search the line bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles

You will see "=0" without the quotes, at the end of the line, change the value to 1, save the changes and close the .ini file.

After you done this, go to my documents and find my games folder and go to new vegas (where the savegames are).

Find the ini file and change the same line as in the steam folder.

If you changed it right, the line should be like this

bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1

The bug is because the NPC were not on the right "race", so the game thinks there are all caucasian, and not Hispanic/Black, so that's why the game change their face color, and not the body.

I think the game changes the "race" of people because you install a mod that's change people appareance (Like fallout character Overhaul).

So, here's the fix. Tell me if it's don't work, but if you follow the indications, it will be work.

Thanks for reading Smile

Undeadsewer

Undeadsewer

PostSubject: Re: [BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white   [BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:26 am

Thanks for the fix! I was wondering why Boxer's head color wasn't matching his skin color. TongueTril

Kudos to you, mate! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JeKoCZ

JeKoCZ

PostSubject: Re: [BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white   [BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:21 pm

That bug is so common in the community yet so hard to fix and strangely never fixed by devs themselves. For someone it works, for others it doesn't. I somehow managed to solve it myself a while back, but the neckseam mismatch is still there especially if you use a body and/or face/head replacer, so the only real bugfix is to use a necklace mod to cover it. Or at least that's for me.

https://www.youtube.com/0xXGrOuNdZeRoXx0
Schlomoshekels

Schlomoshekels

PostSubject: Re: [BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white   [BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:27 pm

Thanks! Finally I fixed that weird bug in the game.

Kostyan

PostSubject: Re: [BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white   [BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Hehe, Hope I help you! Smile

By the way; if someone who instal Type 3/6 or another body mod and get the raiders turns pink (except the face), I got also a fix for you! Smile

BlackcatTW

BlackcatTW

PostSubject: Re: [BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white   [BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 6:28 pm

Kostyan wrote:

By the way; if someone who instal Type 3/6 or another body mod and get the raiders turns pink (except the face), I got also a fix for you! Smile

That happened to me once, what's the fix ?
Back to top Go down
cr33mch33z

cr33mch33z

PostSubject: Re: [BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white   [BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:13 pm

thanks for the fix helped me out lol
Back to top Go down
Kostyan

Kostyan

PostSubject: Re: [BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white   [BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:08 am

BlackcatTW wrote:
Kostyan wrote:

That happened to me once, what's the fix ?

The fix is;

First, try to reinstall the mod, delete all the files related to your body mod, and reinstall it. Sometimes it's fix the bugs, sometimes this manipulation don't.

So, if you using NMM, try to Deinstall/Install the archive invalidition.

How to do that?

-Launch nexus mod manager and chose fallout new vegas.

-Go to the menu with a screwdriver and the wrench.

- Unistall/Install the archive invalidition.

-Everything should works fine again the raiders will have the correct textures.

If you're not using the nexus mod, delete your archive invalidition and install it back, it's should do the trick too!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white   [BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white Empty

Back to top Go down

[BugFix] Black/Hispanic people got their head white

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1